Do you have OCD Sup Forums?

Do you have OCD Sup Forums?

> Most people with obsessive-compulsive disorder fall into one of the following categories:

> Washers are afraid of contamination. They usually have cleaning or hand-washing compulsions.
> Checkers repeatedly check things (oven turned off, door locked, etc.) that they associate with harm or danger.
> Doubters and sinners are afraid that if everything isn’t perfect or done just right something terrible will happen, or they will be punished.
> Counters and arrangers are obsessed with order and symmetry. They may have superstitions about certain numbers, colors, or arrangements.
> Hoarders fear that something bad will happen if they throw anything away. They compulsively hoard things that they don’t need or use.

I'm a counter and arranger. I have issues with how my bookmarks look. Certain shapes of list items bother me, I have issues with the number of games in my Steam library.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have all of these in varying degrees

Probably mildly hoarding, started getting roms of all old games I enjoy after the scrubbing.

everyone itt with a 3TB or bigger storage capacity is a hoarder

I do the repeatedly checking things a whole lot. Not really anything else though.

I got this:

> Washers are afraid of contamination. They usually have cleaning or hand-washing compulsions.

I have the following, one is a combination:

Checkers: esp. when it comes to door locks and checking the location of my keys even though they are always in my front pocket.

Counter/Washer: After the water shuts off i have to flick the water off my hands six times and then use 2 paper towels for the initial dry and 2 more paper towels to complete the job. This can vary though on the quality of the paper towel if we are talking about a public restroom. I often wonder if they would save money by comparing the cost of a higher quality paper towel with the intention of less being used as opposed to a weaker paper towel where more are used.

I hoard things digitally but I'm pretty tidy IRL. I never delete stuff because I always feel like I might need it again later, even if realistically there is zero chance of that happening.

i want to stay away from stupid liberals as far away as i can

what does that make me? pic related, its me house

ODC is thrown around so much these days, people think that any attention to detail is a sign of the illness.

If you're scared of imaginary things, that makes you delusional.

i can assure you, it is not imaginary ;)

I really hate when my spoon touches the sides of my coffee mug. Dunno if that counts tough

It's almost as if psychopathology exists on a spectrum or something.

how thick is your coffee since you are avoiding this?

I used to have OCD when I didn't have a job. Eventually I ran out of time to care about any of these things.

>Do you have OCD Sup Forums?
Not as far as I know, though I have a fairly sizable and still expanding file server, so I guess one could say that's kind of like hoarding.

No

I'm a checker, since I cook so much I fear leaving my oven on while I'm off at work. Plus I live in the city, so I make sure my shit is locked up at night.

Digitally I'm a hoarder; I don't delete shit on my portable drives because I have this fetish about walking around post collapse society with a turkish coffee pot, a gun and a harddrive full of lost culture.

it's okay I guess, I don't drink it with sugar anyway. But I can't tell it to people around me and they don't know how much it hurts when I hear that noise

I'm a checker. It can be pretty irritating, but it is good in a way.

>I have HIV
- OP

Guess I'm a checker. I can check if I've locked my door up to 3 times.

but is it thick enough to have a spoon stand in it?
Why do you even use a spoon?

> washer and checker
> how does it feel to not follow that washing and check thing? 7-8

if sorts and arrangements don't get you aroused, you probably don't belong here.

See

THOSE HORRIBLE SHELF DIVISIONS ON THE RIGHT SIDE!

My mother cursed me with the lowest luck score possible and I'm incredibly clumsy; please keep me away from this.

of course not, how could anyone drink something so thick a spoon can stand in it? That would be edible, not drinkable. I use the spoon because I feel satisfied when I don't touch the edge and it cools the coffee slightly faster

Obsessive compulsive disorder is ego dystonic. People suffering from it grow to feel a sense of repulsion towards themselves and their disorder, and will quickly develop habits that allow them to avoid the obsessions that cause their compulsions. Obsessive compulsive personality disorder on the other hand can manifest with similar symptoms to OCD but is ego syntonic. That is the sufferer feels it is a natural part of themselves and that it benefits them in their lives even while it destroys personal relationships and drives people away from them.

Chances are you're just a worry-wart or a neat-freak though.

>hah stupid special snowflake liberals and their safe spaces!
>i want to stay away from stupid liberals as far away as i can

>ODC

Nice one, friend. Almost got me.

Wew lad I'm sure Indians will neve have this issue

I feel this. That being said, my luck can't be too shite. Afterall I woke up 50 minutes until I had to board a flight yesterday on chance alone; which I somehow made. Fucking weird perk choices on birth, man.

Each time I leave my apartment I turn back after a few meters just to check that I locked it properly. Is has never happened that it wasn't locked when I checked.

no but I have SPD, does it count?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

also how the fuck is this Sup Forums related?

No I don't.
I'm not even autisitc.

Same goes for autism.
If you go to a doctor and you tell him you have social anxiety there is a by chance that he will te you that your autisitc.

I have ocd but a different kind of ocd it makes sleeping very fucking hard as my brain shows me horrible stuff happening to my loved ones

I think they call it harm ocd

Whatever I have it's painful and makes my life worse than it could be

>Washers are afraid of contamination. They usually have cleaning or hand-washing compulsions.

I do this, but not because of fear of contamination. I dot it simply because I don't like my hands to feel sticky/greasy and don't like to make things I touch sticky/greasy.

I have all of this minus the superstitious aspect.

>> Washers are afraid of contamination. They usually have cleaning or hand-washing compulsions.
>> Checkers repeatedly check things (oven turned off, door locked, etc.) that they associate with harm or danger.
>> Doubters and sinners are afraid that if everything isn’t perfect or done just right something terrible will happen, or they will be punished.
>> Counters and arrangers are obsessed with order and symmetry. They may have superstitions about certain numbers, colors, or arrangements.
>> Hoarders fear that something bad will happen if they throw anything away. They compulsively hoard things that they don’t need or use.
These are all basic human traits. You don't have OCD if you wash your hands 5 times a day or have problems throwing away an old photograph of your grandma or whatever (that's not hoarding) or are afraid of not doing work perfectly (what else is work for)

You haven't experienced real OCD until you fall asleep in the kitchen at 3AM because you spent the last 4 hours checking whether the oven is off and the fridge is closed and they're OBVIOUSLY off and closed but your FAGGOT BRAIN won't realize it and render you physically unable to leave the fucking kitchen until you pass out. AAAARRGHH