You wake up the morning

You wake up the morning.
You are becoming this guy and schooling Japanese high school. And you can't go back to who you were before, but you have your memory and ability of who you were before you had.
Whot do?

Suck a mean dick. Seriously whos the qt on the right

You may could be this guy too.

Fuck qt Jap twinks like Killua there.

Toman sasaki.

What's his name? I wanna fuck him

Whats he do? Singer? Model? I want to eat his boipucci

He is model and local shit isdol.

Any sexually suggestive pics of him, less clothes the better

What kind of noises do you think he would make?

Save moneys, move to Russia, become trap gay whore.

Those gays are fucking disgusting

Like "oohweh" little moans and shiet

But he is not a gay. Very manly guy in japan.

He has still a dick to fuck.

I think first he would make little squeaks like a chew toy. Then as I really started working his hole he would start to yell a bunch of crazy shit in moonspeak (which I don't understand anyway so whatever) and start doing that sexy cry/moan thing that Japs do

Answer the op question anyway!\(`ε´*)/

Nah i think he wouldn't let go and go full JAV screech, he'd be very embarrassed being in a position having some random gaijins head between his legs going to town on this boi hole, thus it being reflected in his little whimpers and moans, holding back not letting on that he's been missing out on a good rimming all his life

How do you think he would react on you sucking on his little toes though, you reckon he'd be really ticklish?

Jump to my death.

But before that, I leave a message that simply states "Isekai is shit"

Hmm I think at first he would be pretty shocked. Probably say something like 'B-but that's dirty!' but I would go ahead and do it anyway. I don't think he'd know how to react at first, probably sputter and gasp as I lick each of his toes individually. I think he'd be pretty embarrassed and keep telling me no but I'd go ahead anyways because that's really what we both want

I want to suck on his little toes while i fill his boi womb with my cum

Yohdi Kondo is so cute.

How old is he? How early can you get plastic surgery in Japan?

looks plastic as fuck. shamefur display nippon

Live life as a nip I guess, it's cool because I've always wanted to try that.

No
He has ton of make up but he is not a plastic surgery.

Fugly desu.

Mean desu.