youtube.com/watch?v=_lne5sl4f6o
youtube.com/watch?v=sQYoEGOjLJw
youtube.com/watch?v=3FqAaD_lsRw
strawpoll.me/10562250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

new

Brexit

Welsh people are scary.
I would banter with an Irish or Scot IRL but not a Welsh.

out

But she doesn't know who I am
And she doesn't give a damn about me

says here leave is winning by .82%

>An Australian style points system is bad because Australia has doubled it's immigration

That's their fault they can't even get their own system right, not ours

WELSH INDEPENDENCE WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-sEphLUZTI

>Leave voters

have you vote today? How was the climate?

Why do I never get a (You) when I ask?

only the banks will know because they are doing private exit polling

Convinced my family to vote remain, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lne5sl4f6o

drove from stockport, through didsbury and northenden and cheadle, all out posters every where, got to piccadilly in manchester and there were remain posters every where. might have something to do with all the universities and students.

>Leave
58%(+6)
>Remain
42% (-4)

Loving /brit/ and /brit/pol today lads.
I for one welcome our new redditor overlords :^)

But you got one in the last thread.

Actually nice trips here you go.

nice digits, have a (You)

Here. (You)'ve earned it

>non-EU migration is mostly students though, the government has almost entirely eradicated people coming here due to family members etc.
[citation needed]

trips.

fuck if we remain im going to troll britpol for atleast a year. the tears will be on another level to anything before seen.

>having double the migration of skilled workers is apparently a bad thing according to poms

ah yes i sure do hate having 50% of migrants coming to australia being skilled kiwis/poms, and the other 50% being skilled chinese, italians, greeks, etc

Only working class people care this much about football because it's all they've got in their gray little lives. Fucking crumpets

#MAINTAIN #REMAIN

>redditors hate that Sup Forums isn't a libtard echo chamber
>what's with all these redditors on muh 4chins lads :^(

>wanting chinks and mauris

kek and they call us cucks

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 55%
Leave: 45%
(via Populus, online / 21 - 22 Jun)
Excl. DKs.

It's OVER.

it's not, it's just the delusional reddit plebs

>(via Populus, online / 21 - 22 Jun)

smoking slime swishers like it's time to do the dishes

true mate i'd rather poles who commit crime and scrounge off welfare, pakis who commit crime and scrounge off welfare, and nigerians who commit crime and scrounge off welfare

what a biting contention. do go on.

>posting le reddit dog

the ironing

Not him but no-EU migrations does have a worry large student component, at least 50,000 iirc. The government hasn't stopped allowing immigration for family reason but has raised the income level you need to be able to bring a spouse into the country

>shocked a website that allows anonymity and true freedom of expression isn't some controlled libtard echo chamber
A website that has true anonymity turning into a giant circle jerk of alt-right meme opinions is pretty sad.

you weak minded fools think you can escape?

The final opinion poll ahead of today's EU referendum has given the Remain campaign a 10-point lead over Leave. The Populus poll, carried out online and before voting opened, shows remain on 55 per cent and leave on 45. Those results are by far the strongest for Remain among the final polls. Almost all of the major polling organisations showed remain ahead, but many did so within the margin of error for political surveys.

>Sup Forums
>not an echo chamber
you're right, its not a libtard one

>Not him but no-EU migrations does have a worry large student component, at least 50,000 iirc.
[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=sQYoEGOjLJw

>British """""""""""""people""""""""""""""

No one actually thinks we'er going to leave

>Conspiracy theories are circulating on social media that pencils are distributed in polling stations so The Establishment can scrub out pro-Brexit votes and maintain the status quo.
One concerned member of the public in East London has even written a message to fellow voters on a polling station sign urging them to use a pen.

AHAHAHA ITS ALREADY BEGAN

TINFOIL HAT BOYS

SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=3FqAaD_lsRw

DAILY POZ

>we'er

Pop per square km:

UK: 262
Australia: 3

Australia has a fuckton of space (even though much isn't habitable) to build houses etc without much hassle. Immigration is good for your country. I'm pro quality immigration for Britain, but it needs to slow for a while, because there is too much pressure on housing etc.

no

>One of the final polls before the EU referendum has shown Remain with a significant lead.

ComRes found Remain eight points ahead of Leave in the poll published late on Wednesday evening.

i must be No One then

Let me see if i can try and dig out the Economist article i read it in, i'm curious about the exact figures myself

effectively

>take out deliveries to a school play ground

Dubs predicts the final result of the percentage votes

>The Economist
lmao

strawpoll.me/10562250
strawpoll.me/10562250
strawpoll.me/10562250

voted leave just because

45% Remain
55% Brexit

>"The Economists? Breibart or fuck off mate"

Fucking Rorkes

>Jezza kyle not on ITV player yet

RRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How do we think we can get rid of the foreign scum when we cant even get rid of them from our fucking threads

i propose much harsher insults to anyone without a british flag ITT

59% Brexit
41% Remain

>(((Breitbart)))

voter fraud

vote cancelled. status quo is result.

Don't leave. As soon as you do everyone is going to realize how worthless you really are.

8" here

dont usually like chinky tripe but they do draw tights quite well
80% Brexit
2% Remain
Twist: Turnout is only 100 people

%52 Remain
%48 Leave

>The Economist

While you folks are concerned with a silly little referendum...

..tschh...he he he...

...I have more urgent, responsible matters on my hands.

You're really waiting for that drivel to come up so you can watch it? Jesus Christ get a GRIP

leavefags in shambles

should be 20%
suck niges cock bremainers

>yfw da remainers win da euro bowl

Your third eye status : DECIMATED

Remain has won. Haven't you retards seen the polls? This is just embarassing.

will nige finally off himself if we remain? everything hes done so far will have failed

Remain is in the lead right now. I want UK to leave just because it would be funny

another quality third eye post...

100% leave

0% stay

WTF i hate remain now

>just woke up

Well I was gonna go to Meadowhall but now I feel groggy as fuck from sleeping so much so I'll just play Overwatch all day.

Remain 54
Leave 46

>Haven't you retards seen the polls? This is just embarassing.
link

NO FOOTY ON

WHAT DO TODAY

Here we go, from the ONS's latest batch of migration statistics.
167,000 migrating to the UK for long-term study purposes in 2015, 72% of which is non EU, gives us a figure of around 120,000 for Non-EU student migration

Remain will win unfortunately.

Remain is getting all the press and is all over the TV.

>leavetards

>playing meme games

lmao

everybody knows that immigrants who come here claim to be here to study. they just stay and work

reported this for rule breaking

remain 53.4%
leave 46.6%

Rate my current Rome campaign.

Going to take Cairo and Crimea. Thoughts on what to do next? I have four fully stacked armies with war dogs, artillery, and tons of triari

fucking remainiacs

is there no end to their delusion and madness?

It's fun.

The final opinion poll ahead of today's EU referendum has given the Remain campaign a 10-point lead over Leave. The Populus poll, carried out online and before voting opened, shows remain on 55 per cent and leave on 45. Those results are by far the strongest for Remain among the final polls. Almost all of the major polling organisations showed remain ahead

and

One of the final polls before the EU referendum has shown Remain with a significant lead.
ComRes found Remain eight points ahead of Leave in the poll published late on Wednesday evening.

forgot pic