I mean.. they had the balls to remove the 3.5 headphones jack, why not the front facing camera...

I mean.. they had the balls to remove the 3.5 headphones jack, why not the front facing camera? literally the the ugliest shit we see on every smartphone trying to go bezeless.

>Kelvins per second

what chinkphone is dis

>dickbutt

>I don't understand why normies buy phones: the post

>Normies
>Android flagships

there's plenty of normies using samshit mate

>curved corners
why are they fucking the resolution like this

Not him but most of my friends are split 2:1 Android:iPhone with Samsung making up the majority of Android phones.

it is starting to look like: No, we wont lose it, we have the balls to make phones uglier now.

This is what perfection looks like.

It looks incredibly ugly

remember when phones were functional instead of primarily fashion accessories?

seems reasonable since the middle of statusbar is always empty anyway.

>those edge artifacts
>honestly not a shoop guys

>perfection
No that middle camera shit is ugly af, should have put the camera at the bottom.

>no selfies

They wouldn't dare.

>>those edge artifacts

That's clearly from someone using magic select or whatever in gimp and then throwing on excessive Gaussian blur in the background

>Rankines per fortnight

Will the camera bump meme ever die? Just make it fatter already. I mean, what's next? Do we stick the headphone jack back on but have it adding another bump at the bottom?

If something doesn't fit, either make the phone fatter or don't add it in the first place.

Most people use a case and it makes the bump irrelevant

>Buy a Premium Build Quality Business Class Looking gadget
>Wear a case
Great

only true option is to hide the camera under the display, and use some other tech for the earpiece
transparent microLED displays when

mi mix2