Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqccaYkr0E8
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last warning

tone

*walks into thread naked*
Room for one more? :3

I'm sorry, but did Brexit already lose? Oh, that's right. The vote isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the vote is still on? The Brexiters are still campaigning right now and they have been the best team in the EU for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the referendum who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in the referendum. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Brexit is one of the best fucking teams in the EU, they went to the semi finals in 1975 and would of won the referendum if they didn't choke against Remain. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Brexit win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Brexit just put in a decent vote against the EU and almost won. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Brexit topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

Disgusting, hope he goes to jail at some point

INPORTANT REMINDER

yes can trust tony blair, the man responsible for getting us into iraq and afghanistan

me on the left

If Britain leave the EU, I want to rejoin the United Kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqccaYkr0E8
*inserts myself into decadent, capitalist amerikanskaya obshchestvo (society)*

what are the current percentages on the poll?

Well he'll have to commit a crime for that to happen

tell me lads, why should I vote leave? Without all the immigration stuff

please vote leave so then we can finally leave too

Well lads...today is the day. I've been waiting for this for a long long time. Polls don't look in our favor right now but all I can do is hope, hope that the UK is brave enough to leave this union before they along with the rest of the European countries are destroyed.

Whichever way it goes I just have to say I'm impresed by Farage. can you believe he's worked 21years to get this referendum and now it's really happening?! Whatever happens today we owe him more than our thanks. Truly the hero Europe needs.
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Errrr

POWER STANCE

>cuck humour

>every PM publicly campaigned for remain
>except Blair
you can tell they said "shut the fuck up, you'll make us look awful if you campaign for remain".

*puts a cigarette out on you*
вы coбиpaeтecь yмepeть ceгoдня , aмepикaнcкaя cвинья

Fucks sake I was gonna vote leave but now I'll vote remain

This is the backstage presenter by the way. No black lesbos in this show.

>trusting any politician

baka

It doesn't work like that

going to have to get drunk again tonight hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah can't take it

do you think Nigel will ascend to a higher level of being if B R E X I T happens?

you stupid cunt he was all over the place, he campaigned with john major in norn iron and went on multiple political programmes

clueless CUNT

It's a simple issue of gaining back control and gaining back our sovereignty as an independent nation state.

Do you want to be able to vote on our own laws?

Or are you happy with the way things are, with unelected bureaucrats controlling our laws from Brussels?

glad we're putting this "british sovereignty" debate to rest, hopefully we'll get rid of that stupid bloody pound and use a modern currency like a modern country

I'm still fucking furious that you lot said no to joining and they just went "na, you're voting again until we get the right answer from you".

like you a lot more than the other swede that posts here

Blair isn't an MP, every mp didn't campaign for remain and Blair did publicly campaign for remain

Wtf are you on about???

>10pm GMT
really?
thought it was 10pm pacific standard time

inb4 49% leave/51% remain

BALL
U
S
T
I
N
G

i've barely heard him

heard from Major and Brown but not Blair

I love this, who said politicians can't banter?

Is this a joke? like honestly it looks like it should be a parody

>Tfw told all my lefty "m8s" I'm voting leave and they all lost their minds on me

How did lefties turn this into a debate of either love or hate?

nigel will spontaneously combust when remain wins

boom bye bye in a batty boy head
rude bwoi na promote no nasty man dem hafi dead

LOOK AT THESE DOGS!

first person to post yeri.webm decides my vote

Just did a vote, lads. Bit confused though.

I've been following the coverage of the referendum on /brit/, Brexit vs. Bremain, and finally chose a side.
So there I am at the polling station, ready to vote for Brexit, but there's no option for it on the ballot, it just said "Remain a member of the EU" and "Leave the EU". I thought it might just be a mistake on my ballot but when I asked at the desk they just gave me a funny look. In the end I went with the Remain option because it was fairly close to "Bremain" and seemed most familiar, no idea if that was right though...

Did anyone else have this problem?

PM not MP

i'm saying every living PM (Cameron, Brown, Major) has been vocal about remain but Blair has been quiet despite being a huge shill for the EU

dont fuck it up lads

what do you do lads

They look like Ronaldo taking a free kick

autism

no, he'll be cast aside while gove and johnson fight for the throne.
farage is not, nor ever will be one of 'them'

vote remain you fucking wannabe cool dude edge lords my wifes son is laughin @ u

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

It's not even gonna be 10pm GMT you mong it will be BST

Blair was fucking everywhere campaigning spouting off every 5 seconds even campaigning with John Major

then how does it, you complete cunt?

gonna learn russians, comrades

*says goodbye in russian*

Just did my bit lads, how about you?

When righties shot a lefty

REDDIT FORMATING GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will we get a referendum on the issue that really matters?

>believing the polls

HAVE YOU NOT LEARNT ANYTHING

beautiful lads

>voting sideways
not sure that counts tbqh

>we need to fix the EU from within

wait until you see the sweden one famalam

Poorly.

White people NEED to die

If ease of reading is Reddit, then I don't want to be the 'chon

Fuck the EU

>Leaving is a leap into the unknown

from yesterday

>There will be no more reform
t. the EU

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 51% (+1)
Leave: 46% (-1)
(via SurveyMonkey, online / 20 - 22 Jun)

Leavetards BTFO yet again. All of the latest polls are showing a remain lead. It's OVER. Cry about you xenophobic cunt.

>I'm against big government and the establishment therefore I'm voting remain

I look like a remain voter but I voted leave aha

Never lived in Britain but have citizenship and voted remain.

Typing in paragraphs is reddit now.

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE VE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE VE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE

That murderer doomed you all

Not what Sarkozy said, y'know the next President of France

>trusting the polls

IT'S A REMAIN LANDSLIDE

What? A few days ago Donald tusk was going on about needing eu reform

>I'm voting remain

>If the Exit polls are correct I will eat my hat

>mfw brexit finally happens

Polls aren't results you thicko

based. God I wish I had a chance to vote on this

there is no fix for it. it is completely corrupt and must be allowed to die

Juckner literally said it last night

holy shit you're delusional lol

measured my willy and it's 6.5x5.1 erect

hmm

unsure how to interpret this data

I love the fact that all the right-wing Sup Forumstards who shill for the establishment 24/7 and mock left-wing people like me for being anti-establishment are now anti-EU.

You're a fucking joke. A complete fucking joke.

surveymonkey

haha

>I'm voting leave

Junker was referring to if we leave the EU we couldn't then demand reforms and come back in