Solus

I finally feel like I found my distro and can finally stop distrohopping every 2 days. Does Sup Forums like Solus too?

Kevin the shill is not welcome here!

what is the logo supposed to be though?

a dog benis

Fuck off, Kevin.

>A Chrome-OS ripoff
Maybe if all you do is browse the internet? Congrats I guess?

fuck off scrub
solus is almost as bad as ubuntu

I would like to learn why.

A schooner.

i bet you would, faggit

anyways if you are here to shill or here to figure out what features Sup Forums wants, you should give up. we're a bunch of idiots who like to jerk each other off to out gentoo installs. eat some lead paint chips or watch anime until you're autistic and then maybe you'll understand

Kevin kys already

different user, I was considering using Solus and i wold like to hear your opinion on why I shouldn't. You do have an actual opinion right?

A sailboat, the codenames for the releases are based off Irish rivers . so it only makes sense.

Sage you, Kevin.
Solus sucks almost as much as you.

why do you hate this Kevin guy so much? What could he have possibly done to warrant so much hate from Sup Forums?

Try it. It's nice and snappy.

Package repos are going to be smaller than some other distros, but other than that it's a pretty nice experience. So far for me everything "just werks" and it's a lot faster than Ubuntu or Arch.

bait?

muh dick

It's pretty cool. But tooling is not all there yet. Package manager still lacking some stuff, GUIs' not all there yet and it needs more people doing packaging.

I plan to move to it at some point. We really needed a well-cared for distro for desktop use exclusively.

But is it faster than Source Mage?
Didn't think so.

HEY ADD A USER REPO YA DINGUS