Frenchfags can you translate or tell me the context of this? Is the guy a police officer?

Frenchfags can you translate or tell me the context of this? Is the guy a police officer?

Here the video with sound:
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiXmOJDbrBo
youtube.com/watch?v=jZjfMpZqyhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

video is blocked in france

anyways it's niggers being niggers what do you want ?
at first they want to fight a police officer, then they see he has a gun and they leave

he should have shot them unfortunately it's itllegal

Blocked in France but the guy is surely a poilce man.

Just watched it thanks to the jew magic of Hola, he's indeed a police officer and so are the other
But I doubt they're refugees, looks more like the usual scum of shit neighbourhood that was there long before the refugees crisis

multiculturalism intensifies

The context of the video is not explained. One sure thing is that the title is full of shit. They are not refugees and I am pretty sure I've already seen this video years ago. They just are stupid black people from poor neighborhoods.

They have tear gas and the group and are agressive toward the two police officers. The police draws back but they're followed. So there is this guy with a baseball bat acting tough and the police officer puts his hand on his gun to intimidate him.. That's all really. Bunch of dumb shit acting tough because they see a police officer, insulting and throwing rocks.

>They are not refugees and I am pretty sure I've already seen this video years ago

Look at the comments, it was just made to be an American circlejerk to reassure themselves about gun rights tbf

this link is also blocked? youtube.com/watch?v=uiXmOJDbrBo

yes

btw this isn't refugees i saw that video years ago on Sup Forums
it's just the local niggers, the refugees are all in germany

It's several years old. The guys are cops. Those aren't immigrants but classic project dindus.

at least our niggers run from our cops.
your's seem to see them as a joke.

they dont need to be refugees to reassure us that we live in a superior country where the police are allowed to gun down wild animals in the streets to protect the public.

This video shows a group of "refugees" attacking a man who they do not know has his concealed carry license and a firearm.

>lying on the internet

lol

Meh, as much as I agree with this your fellow citizens in the comments are retarded. Suddenly giving everyone guns won't solve anything especially when most people here haven't even seen one in real life
And please don't be ridiculous, everytime you gun down a black guy there are riots and you get closer to stricter gun laws, don't be delusional you don't live on the Frontier anymore

Why is blocked in France?

Officially, M6 ownership rights

Actually, the frontier had a lower rate of gun homocide than we do today.

It was on TV so if it's officially blocked it must be because of muh copyright.

Well the pop culture one where Clint Eastwood lived probably didn't tbf

It's not

youtube.com/watch?v=jZjfMpZqyhI

Posted 5 years ago

"Les jeunes"

J'en ai marre que les connards de journalistes me mettent dans le même paniers que les nègres et les arabes.

Aux USA il se prend une balle dans la tête et personne ne vient pleurer. J'en ai marre de ce pays

but you are better than that