Hold on to your butts

Hold on to your butts
bbc.com/news/uk-36610068?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

>3 minutes ago
are you a BBC journalist?

>be German
>watch a movie with friends
>get shot

But why Dorset?

probably just an autist with too much free time

who the fuck targets cinema

N-no you

If the UK doesn't leave the EU after this they are officially gay as fuck and deserve everything

>IT HAPPENED AGAIN
Remember guys #notallmuslims

#strongeri-
*gets shot*

>Bot shooting up your local cinima at least once

>wearing a mask

Autist alert

>YANKZHEIMERS DISEASE CONFIRMED

Oh boy, I can't wait for even more gun control meassures.

>Viernheim
Oh man, that cinema is quite nice 2bh
What a time to live in

#illridewithyou
#jesuisviernheim

THE AFD DID IT

t. German media

and AFD are...?

nah cinema shooters are usually crackers

Muslim shoots someone = Terrorist
White guy shoots someone = Mental Health Issue

So stupid, so tired of the racist Islamaphobic narrative that Muslim are all evil and going to shoot when well over 90% of European terrorist attacks (even though they are never called as such or get press) are from white people.

Being a Muslim is already a mental illness though

@61166318
(you)

>it's racist to criticize islam
>if you raise concerns over specific aspects of an ideology X, you're now X-phobic

Fucking ebin meme man!

Dude, its the reason why people do it.

Tell me about the last religiously motivated conflict by christians (i.e. crusade).

Now...when was the last religious war by muslims...hmmm

rumors has it, that the whole act is over, no dead, culprit had no real weapon

Its already over lads. News are reporting the gun man got caught.

reddit

Was it Ahmad ibn al-Germaniyya?

>almost all those people are long dead
nice meme

Germans spend money to go to movie theaters? in this day and age? huh

austhread?

I'm leftistphobic myself, more specifically a communophobic

Most people would have voted before this became news, it won't effect the reff

>doesn't know the difference between terrorist and a psycopath
>doesn't know the difference between a random act of violence and holy war
>doesn't care for statistics

they went through a phase of capping abortion doctors here

yeah

When was the last time you had a mass atheist terror attacks?

Focus on the now not the past.

Germanys UKIP

>theatre
> Feeding the silver jew

They deserved it 2bh

yeah, right. Columbine shooters killed 10 people in the name of the great prophet.

Cho killed 32 of his 'mates' because some weird religion he got in tells he to do so.

nothing in the news, we probably need to wait until official statements are in, that can take a while

Who?

if it was radical christians, then that is a problem with christianity in the murricas.

No one would disagre with that, right?

That's all racist islamophobic slander and bullshit Islam is religion of peace you shitlord
t. Devil's advocate

PLEASE BE A WHITE MALE

>islam
thats what the jews want you to beleive

Obviously most of humanity is long dead. Doesn't change the fact that people are violent, and not Islam.

How do you decide which ones are "religiously motivated"?

Asking to learn more = Fine.
Disagreeing with Islam and deciding to be atheist, Christian, Buddhist = Fine.
Singling out Muslims as being violent, treating them as "the other", bashing them every time one of the billlion+ Muslims on the planet does something wrong = Racist. And literally helps terrorist groups like ISIS with recruiting etc.

shalom

Gib moneys goys

It wasn't a Muslim, he had shit tier weaponry and didn't manage to kill anyone. Probably just some Bernd from KC.

Ironically, I made that edit

He is killed

Aurora Shooter? Newtown Shootings? Virginia Tech? Port Arthur Massacre? Columbine? Washington Navy Yard shooting? Charleston shootings?

How fucking retarded are you?

Those were all athiest in the sense that religion played no role in them happening.

Are you autistic?

It is easy.

if they do it because "god says so" with actual passages from a book of a religion or motivated by a radical shcolar...bam religiously motivated.

>Who?
Too lazy to check

>if it was radical christians, then that is a problem with christianity in the murricas.

>No one would disagre with that, right?
Pretty much. Just trying to say that some of them have existed in recent history.

>muslim
>race
kill yourself ahmed

ty aussie mate, perfect timing

I think thats not how it goes.

Thats like saying all syrian rebels fight for freedom because they fight against assad.

>athiest in the sense that religion played no role in them happening
that's cheating, they didn't do it in the name of atheism

you could have stalin as a much better example of atheist mass murders

regardless stalin is long dead and muslims are alive so that's irrelevant
ban muslims

Why couldn't this have happened yesterday? Would have been great for Vote Leave desu

Hes sacraficing himself so that britbongs would vote brexit,he knew they needed one more push or else brexit would fail after coming so far and he had to take things into his own hands.

german bros any news on who the shooter was?

aren't you supposed to be at school? learning how to banter like us?

>mfw 52% voted RemaIN

lmao, and that while the majority opposed it before the referendum

No if he's white.

It's called an RSS Feed, are all Europeans so tech-retarded?

But most importantly, what movie were they watching?

No, our security guys are actually rather competent and there is a news blockade in effect by orders of the police.

It is said he was allready caught, but who knows.

The Britbong gave a loaded question - but the point is clear. Mass murders happen even without Islam, especially in the US.

Of all people here, he's literally the least qualified to pontificate to us about what's 'normal' and how muslims have changed it.

Not that I actually have an opinion on Europe's migrant situation - I just thought he asked a dumb as fuck question.

By "they" you mean 2-3 people, There is no "they". That's like me saying Agnostics went through a phase of bombing the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building or Atheists went thorugh a phase of setting up death cults in South America.

INDIVIDUALS do these things. Not massive groups of billions of people.

And similarly, if atheists don't want to talk about their "Stalin phase" or Christian don't want to talk about "WBC phase" then Muslim shouldn't be blamed for theri "ISIS phase". Because its all nonsense and ISIS is killing as many Muslims as anyone.

If Stalin was Muslim and treated non-Muslims and dissenters the way Stalin treated religious and dissenters he'd be called a terrorist.

Wow I am sure that made the victims of Cho feel better. Terrified, slowly dying at the beginning of their lives = "wow at least I wasn't killed by a dirty Muslim and his 'weird religion' and was killed by an anti-Christian edgelord instead! This makes me feel lot better!"

Really? How far gone do you have to be?

This thread is unbelievable racist.

Am I on Sup Forums?

Jesus

>Mass murders happen even without Islam, especially in the US.

Remember that time Americans conspired to commit mass murders and released videos bragging about it, and every country in Europe said that in order to fight anti-American sentiment they needed to open their borders to more Americans and replace all their movie protagonists with Americans?

Your answer was dumber though.

*unbelievably

.... you only just noticed?

I've said this before, Islam is a constant state of embattlement, a constant state of bereavement at the perceived injustice of this world

It's akin to sexual stimulation, worship is masturbation, martyrdom is the climax

how many anvils got hurt?

Guy wasn't even muslim.

Your country has daily mass shootings

>Remember that time Americans conspired to commit mass murders and released videos bragging about it
Yes. Plenty of times.

>Remember that time Americans conspired to commit mass murders and released videos bragging about it

Yeah, I remember Cho sent out videos to various media outlets.

>every country in Europe said that in order to fight anti-American sentiment they needed to open their borders to more Americans and replace all their movie protagonists with Americans?

.......what?

White male confirmed.

Where do you see people express the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races?

Fuck off you white trash idiot, Bernie lost, no NEET bucks for America. kys

No, he'd be called a tyrant, like Saddam Hussein was called a tyrant and not a terrorist.
Or like Gadaffi was called a Tyrant, not a terrorist.

People vote before 5pm? Here most people vote after work

It was a mi ority of radical Christians. Even Westboro Baptist Church don't. Last guy who did it was a lone weirdo who looked like the poster boy for psychosis.

>Why yes it's not islams fault

"Muslim shoots someone = Terrorist
White guy shoots someone = Mental Health Issue"

what I'm saying, and every other people in this thread is:
Those white people shoots doesn't have anything about religion and terrorism, while Muslim shoots happen in the name of the prophet.

goddamn, are you from california?

Yes, racist, and alive. Because we don't trust some muslim with guns.

white genocide when

>If Stalin was Muslim and treated non-Muslims and dissenters the way Stalin treated religious and dissenters he'd be called a terrorist.
He'd be called the King of Saudi Arabia.

This is fake, post the real guy Achmed

I'll wait for the next bandwagon then

I thought higher of Americans 2bh m8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But when non-Muslims do it, it's different.

How convenient.

t. Sadiq Khan

> it was literally bernd