Germans finally did it!

Watch from 4:45!

youtu.be/FeGjiNn2v3I?t=286

The talking guy is a German, the blond woman is Polish. He literally says that if Poland doesn't show solidarity to Germany about refugees, Germany should stop giving Poland 12 bln euro annually.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml
qz.com/647663/poland-refuses-to-accept-refugees-but-its-happy-to-accept-other-countries-hospitality/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
australianetworknews.com/germany-sends-home-rejected-afghan-asylum-seekers/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/03/plight-rejected-afghan-asylum-seekers-160302081156403.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y&feature=youtu.be
tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/standard/Kostenfalle-Schengen/story/13736567
gopetition.com/petitions/stop-sweden-deporting-my-family-to-poland.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghans_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait did Germany really give Poland 12 billion directly?
Or is he talking about the funding from EU?

I don't know. I think that he talks about EU funds, that's why it sounds stupid because Germany is not the only one that gives

that's absolutely stupid, you can't force anyone to be ''solidary''
the brainwash is strong in this one

aggressive cuck

Gerries btfoed by Polish grill
looooooool

>dat braindead cuck at 11:30
my sides
germans are worst

>20.03.2016
Its been here few times, you don't have to post it again.

>brexiter uses opressor maymay
yeah, no...
go be nigger somewhere else

Germany is the leader of the EU the other states are vassals who give tribute. This is the natural state of the European society, they can not into representation, not for real

In last 60 years Germans paid to Jews around 50 bln dollar of compensations in forms of pensions, benefits, free-of-charge submarines and so on.

Poles suffered more than Jews during WW2. I really don't think that this handout is a real money for our suffering. For comparison: Eastern Germany was receiving from Western Germany around 100 bln euro / year for last 20 years during a project of equaling standard of life in both parts of Germany, and we can say today that this project partially failed.

If we were reciving at least 50 bln euro from Germany instead of 12, we could say that they are supporting us the way they supported Eastern Germany. But seriously, blackmailing us for such little money is pathetic. I thought that Germans are higher than this.

>Germany
>not the one in charge

For your edification

ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml

Poland looks once again like the most ungrateful fuckup ever seen.

I hope Siberia will teach them.

Become part of Germany like GDR did.
Recieve equalitation cash.

Perfect deal.

hurr
we won't take rapefugees, end of story, they are all yours

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Jews never forgive. If Germans decided to kill them all and failed, and now they are not longer interested in finishing the job, Jews will remove Germans instead.

ah yes, Germany rules the EU
meanwhile
>not a single referendum EVER regarding the EU in Germany, Euro forced on Germany in exchange for Reunification
>flooded with billions of muslims
>largest contribution to the EU, building roads for entitled shitholes like Poland
>meanwhile German infrastructure is complete trash, roads are Africa tier, the Intenet is worse than in fucking Moldavia
>hundreds of cities and communities are literally broke
>millions of unemployed kept out of the statistics by shady tricks
>all the German Mittelstand hidden champions that produce the majority of our wealth are sold to China
>the army doesn't even have functioning guns but apparently Germany is about to start WW3 any minute

just go back to your fucking Biggles comics

>Become part of Germany like GDR did.

But you don't want us, do you?

>Polish people complaining about immigration
I'm always amused.

ironic.

we have Ukies, we don't want ficki ficki though

We don't complain about immigration, OK? We complain about forcing refugees upon us, because refugees don't apply for refugee status here, which means that they don't want to live here. We have a lot of people who apply for visas and resident permits in Poland but they are not refugees. Is it so hard to understand it?

Anschluss soon.

>European immigrants are the same thing as Muslims

Oh noes, the Germans on broomsticks are comin

Stay strong Poland. Kindness can, at times, be a weakness.

No means no.

The Polacks I meet are literally worse than Mudslimes. They're always drunk, causing noise and committing crime.
The refugees didn't even want to stay in shitty Poland. They wanted to just move through into Germany but you wouldn't even let them travel.

You people are really messed up to refuse to let people get on a TRAIN to go to civilised Germany.

Poland I disappointed to you 2bh

>The refugees didn't even want to stay in shitty Poland. They wanted to just move through into Germany but you wouldn't even let them travel.

Refugee routes don't go through Poland, educate yourself.

>You people are really messed up to refuse to let people get on a TRAIN to go to civilised Germany.
The issue is Germany will mąkę us pay fines if our designated Muslims run off elsewhere

>They're always drunk, causing noise and committing crime.
So basically Brits when they're anywhere but Britain. Enjoy your sandpeople.

Brits are drunk and noisy in UK as well

Brits are nigga-tier at home too.

You are ridiculing yourself now. All this "brexit" fuss is literally about the fact that you are xenophobic and anti-refugee. But unlike to Poland, millions of refugees want to go to UK, so you should accept them imo

you sound butthurt
>drunk
sorry Mehmet, my bad
>causing noise
oh the horror
>commiting crime
what, theft?
meanwhile muslims implement shariah law, rape, blow themselves up, shoot people, chop heads off, pour acid on people's faces and try to conquer Europe

Nah. *Genuine* refugees are welcome here. We don't turn away people who will otherwise die.

Eastern Europeans who just come here and drive down our wages aren't welcome though :^)

>Anschluss soon.

Genuine refugees who escape from war and apply for refugee status in Poland will be always accepted as well

im comin to uk next month you little shitskin. i will be in yorkshire meet me there i will fuck your ass to death you subhuman fag

for

Even your own people are mocking this double standard.

>The move is deeply hypocritical. Even as Poland refuses to accept a comparatively small fraction of the 120,000 refugees to be placed throughout the EU, the largest economic emigration in Polish history continues. Roughly 800,000 Polish nationals live in the United Kingdom these days, constituting the largest non-British nationality in the country, according to the Office for National Statistics. But while Polish people seek to make the most of other countries’ hospitality, the country’s government appears unwilling to extend its own.

qz.com/647663/poland-refuses-to-accept-refugees-but-its-happy-to-accept-other-countries-hospitality/

Who actually said that there were Polish Death Camps?

Can't believe this meme is still a thing in Poland.

lel

Why are you going to Yorkshire though?

I'm in the South East. There's a few Bulgarians around here. Lots of Romanians too if you guys get along.

to tan on the beach. what do you think? work minimum wage job(if that)

>Even your own people are mocking this double standard.

Matt Broomfield is not "our own people", and he doesn't mention that Poland hosts over 15k refugees, which is more than host such economical powerhouses like Finland or Japan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population

that's what I call a cuck, kek

It's age old SHINY BEADS for LAND debate.
You can go the way of the Native Americans.

(((Broomfield)))

Yorkshire isn't great. I hope you have a good time though. In case you read my posts earlier about hating Eastern Europeans, it was just banter. You're welcome here.

Enjoy your stay. Bring over some cute Bulgarian chicks.
Maciej Kuziemski was the guy who wrote the article I linked. The image was from a different article to prove a different point.

But he's right.

Friendship is a two way street.

We don't want EU to force them on us and try to lock them here. Non-genuine refugees would find a way to get to Western Europe anyways.
he is an idiot
Non-genuine ones are just about muh gibs and muh Islam

Either way, it's not hypocritical for ***people who stayed*** in Poland to reject illegal economic invaders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

Let me explain how it works:

1. Polack comes here
2. Polack takes British shekels
3. Polack sends British shekels back home

The ones who stay in Poland benefit as much as the ones who come.
>We don't want EU to force them on us
I doubt Mudslimes actually want to stay in Poland. They want Germany/France/UK.

You guys are just racist.

>hey Poland, we give your money, so show some solidarity with EU policy
>no
>no money for you then
>muh EU is bad and actually a 4th Reich
Top kek

safe racists

> I doubt Mudslimes actually want to stay in Poland. They want Germany/France/UK

Thats the fucking point. They dont want to live here hence we dont want Germans to force them and us to host them here. What is wrong with you? And where is racism here? We would be like nazis if we closed them in refugee camps so they couldnt escape to Germany.

>1. Polack comes here
>2. Polack takes British shekels
>3. Polack sends British shekels back home
The comparison fails at multiple levels. It's still false equivalence if the people who are against Afghan and Sudanese welfare leaches going to Poland are not family members of people who go to work in England. Also, the "Syrian" Afghans, Eritreans, Sudanese, etc. don't want to work, can't work and won't work.

It is hypocritical for ***people who benefit from schengen area**** to reject their participation in shouldering its costs.

People whine about migrant quotas but the issue is larger than that, and it begins at the external borders of EU. Dealing with people who cross those is burden for everyone who benefits from the area.

In other words, if you don't want to participate at system dealing with intruders, by accomodating asylum seekers or by paying for their upkeep, you should not benefit from the open border treaty. If shared immigration policy is not acceptable then schengen area should cease to exist and countries should all be made responsible for their borders with every problem and cost that comes with it.

>1. Polack comes here
>2. Polack takes British shekels
>3. Polack sends British shekels back home

karma is a bitch bby, you sold them in 1939, you caused this

>It is hypocritical for ***people who benefit from schengen area**** to reject their participation in shouldering its costs.

The schengen area is for citizens of members of EU not for illegal invaders from the third world. No EU member should be burdened with illegals just because Greece and Italy ship them inland.

So why Czech government refused to take refugees? You want to be out of the EU?

except that the "other states" who give tribute receive more than they give.
Get your shit straight amerigo, you layed too much EUIV.

But Germany said they will take them. You just have to let them through.
The entire Polish economy is lifted due to British shekels. Even the Polish people who don't have family here (like 1% of Poland if that) still benefit from my fucking shekels being sent to them.

>Also, the "Syrian" Afghans, Eritreans, Sudanese, etc. don't want to work, can't work and won't work.
I don't think that's true. People said the same thing about the Polacks but the Polacks do work when they're not drunk/robbing/causing noise. I think refugees will work if given the opportunity.

You fucking idiot, read my lips: REFUGEES DONT GO THROUGH POLAND:

Always have fun with them in the States.

It's the Chinese that are the problem usually.

How can poles, despite all the help they get from the EU remain such a shithole?

>The entire Polish economy is lifted due to British shekels.

It is still false equivalence. The people *in poland* who are against illegals may want to sacrifice 0.25% benefit to GDP due to remittances anyway.

>illegal invaders
Refugees are -by definition- legal under international law. Poland signed up to the UN's Convention on Refugees. If they want their population to be protected under the UN convention, they must also extend this courtesy to others.

>I don't think that's true.
Look at the stats. I just posted some for you in the previous post.

>Refugees are -by definition- legal under international law.
They're not refugees if they're from Sudan or Afghanistan or a random centra or west African nation. Also they're no longer refugees after they cross several safe countires.

coal and butthurt

12 bln euro is around 2% of our GDP so it is not too much to make miracles. But we hope that after disintegration of EU we will be forced to glue ourselves more to German tit and there will be less mouth to suck it so we will receive decent sums at last

kek

1. They're not illegals. See 2. Poland promised to uphold the laws they signed up to. Don't cry now the time has come to prove it.
>Sudan or Afghanistan
>you can't be a refugee if you're not from Syria
These places are undergoing civil wars my friend. Afghanistan has had more deaths than any other warzone in the world except for Syria in the last two years.

Clearly there are many refugees from such a place.

They can be refugees if they're from Afghanistan or Sudan. This might be tricky for you to understand but there's more than one war at a time

Actually they do.
According to Dublin agreement many Chechen refugees and others from Russia and Central Asia are sent back to Poland from Germany these days.

Doesn't "Refugee Status" also define that after the war is over they have to go back, unless they obtain legal citizenship through other means?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
>Usually, the responsible Member State will be the state through which the asylum seeker *first* entered the EU.

A "refugee" is not supposed to shop for refuge.

Sudanese and Afghans asylum applications are regularly rejected.

australianetworknews.com/germany-sends-home-rejected-afghan-asylum-seekers/

> are sent back to Poland from Germany these days

Britbong said that we block their way to Germany and you want to take them. But as you say, it is the other way round

>This might be tricky for you to understand but there's more than one war at a time

This might be tricky for you to understand, but you don't know what you're talking about.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/03/plight-rejected-afghan-asylum-seekers-160302081156403.html

this one britcucj here
>hurrrr take rapefugees
>durrr they won't even stay there
so why would poles should take them in the first.place?
for nation that is literally safest place ib europe right now taking potentiall terrorist is something bad

moreso
>le dumb polack
>le polack plumber
nigger you seriously remind me of those benefit leechers that screem britain first, and then dom't want to do anything to make honest earnings.

after what i saw i'm seriously thinking that brits are to blame for those Eurk accidents with ruskies.

go fuck yourself.
vote brexit. i want you apes to leave.

>Sudanese and Afghans asylum applications are regularly rejected.
Yes I never claimed *every* Afghan or Sudanese person is a refugee. I just made the point that the circumstances for their to be refugees from these locations do exist.

it means a lot of irrelevant stuff that went out the window once a kid died and merkel said they can all come here

>so why would poles should take them in the first.place?

Because while they get shuffled between Poland and Germany they are a menace. During the cycle Poland has to house them/imprison them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y&feature=youtu.be

> I just made the point
Shitposting isn't making a point.

There's over 50,000 Afghans in the UK. Nearly all of them are refugees.

Is it clear to you that there are refugees from Afghanistan despite some being rejected?

They aren't held to the same standards as the Bosnians that flooded Germany in the 90s?

>Poland has to house them/imprison them.
Or maybe put them in reeducation camps? Germans left us the know-how and infrastructure already ;^)

This nigger on video was a legal immigrant, not a refugee. But he was suffering from mental problems

The Schengen/Dublin treaty costs us 104 million dollars per year (100 million francs). I wonder what the EU does with our money, protecting the external borders can't be what they're doing.
tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/standard/Kostenfalle-Schengen/story/13736567

>There's over 50,000 Afghans in the UK. Nearly all of them are refugees.
Is it clear to you that you are not giving sources for your nonsense?

Here's a better example.
gopetition.com/petitions/stop-sweden-deporting-my-family-to-poland.html

REKT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghans_in_the_United_Kingdom

It must have been individual case. All refugee routes avoid Poland

Kek, it's fucking hilarious we're more feared as a hick and a dangerous populace than the uneducated throngs coming from ME. Goebbels must be proud.