What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/msft
gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/microsofts-market-cap-reaches-500-billion-again-after-17-years/articleshow/56816614.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=w-tFdreZB94
youtube.com/watch?v=ozLaklIFWUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally nothing.
This is fine.

everything. they should abandon it, and make a new loonix OS... whilst supporting windows until the majority switches to the new one

Real developers were fired and replaced with cheap curry workforce.

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/msft

Absolutely nothing. They don't give a shit whether you, me or the next faggot likes them. Their goal is to make more money and it's clearly working.

Everything.

What went so right for microsoft since 2014?
gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/microsofts-market-cap-reaches-500-billion-again-after-17-years/articleshow/56816614.cms
>Microsoft's market cap reaches $500 billion again after 17 years

If Microsoft wanted to make a Unix like OS again they'd probably just get some stuff from FreeBSD, bandaid their NT kernel so the system would become POSIX compliant, and obviously keep it closed source.
The BSD license allows them to do this and then just keep using their current business model, commercially speaking it's a much better option than shifting the entire company into another RedHat.

Nobody knows how it works anymore if that popular screencap is to be believed. There's just no talent there anymore. You can make people work hard and efficiently but you can't force people to come up with better ideas and you can't make them smarter people.

The talent is just gone, the visionarys are gone, they work for Apple or Google. MS is a sinking ship somehow still floating due to the large OS marketshare.

They built their brand over time from the near dawn of computing itself and have been the market leader for decades. No matter how bad they've become it's just not a company you can expect people to abandon that quick. Yeah, it's sinking, but it's gonna take a while for this ship to fill up with water and go down.

They saw google making money and decided they needed to outbotnet the botnet.

>put a literally pajeet in charge
>wonder why it's all going to shit

They started using their OS as a fucking social media platform for using their customers as their own product instead of creating a tool for people to use.

Windows 8 and later was a mistake.

company got too big and top-heavy.

middle managers preferring to hire poojeets to appear to be under budget.

obsession with perpetural-backwards capacity leading to legacy code labyrinths.

general arrogance and complacence.

no future vision and no coordination.

a little while ago my dad was surprised when i said i would rather work for a small outfit and not for a giant like microsoft/amazon/apple/whatever. i told him straight up i would want to personally see every co-worker freqently, especially the person at the very top. when the organization is that small, you are a much larger part of the whole and are therefore a lot less replaceable.

Making profit and seeing beyond windows.

Why do pajeets ruin everything everytime yet are metastasizing in the tech sector at an exponential rate

youtube.com/watch?v=w-tFdreZB94
youtube.com/watch?v=ozLaklIFWUI

an arrogant prick with mediocre skills and all the privilege ...

arrogance

its 2017 & their GUI is a mess

they failed

P O O

>windows is shit
>wat we do
>let's make CEO the pajeet who was in charge of windows mobile
>what could possibly go wrong