So i need a new wifi adapter because my old one has ping problems and from possible 4mb/s i get only around 700kb/s

So i need a new wifi adapter because my old one has ping problems and from possible 4mb/s i get only around 700kb/s.

The router is downstairs and i also use a repeater.
The repeater is sending in N and so does my wifi adapter. The router can use 5GHz and AC.

What would be the best wifi adapter wirh an antenna for around 30€? I know i habe to ditch the repeater then because it cant do AC but the Antenna dhiuld be enough to hold a stable connection through 3 walls.

Any experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mq4UT4VnbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also i live in a big city so the 2.4ghz frenquency is cluttered as shit

Thats the laylout of the house

>4mb/s
hahahah!
>30€?
what country?

WN722N

$30 with external ant is going to be trash 99% of the time

Asus PCE-AC68 - excellent, pricey, PCIE.

TP-Link Archer T4UH is the ONLY USB one I'd recommend in that price range, it's pretty solid.

Nothing else. Don't go with fucking Netgear.

The asus one costs more than my pc
(i3 2100, gtx 750ti, 240gb ssd 4gb ram)

does the archer have good range? i kidna want to buy an additional antenna so i have bigger range

germany. I have to share the conecction with 4 people.

that thing is on N and like i said 2.4ghz is shit here with around 60 connections from strangers

The Archer has it's own antennas on it's thingy.

It'll be all you need, walls willing.

alright ill give it a try i think. Op pic is also tp link and you can add an antenna to it, is it that worse than the archer?

powerline adaptor

1st floor and 2nd floor have seperate powerlines. Wont work, i already tried

>I have to share the conecction with 4 people.
AAA.. AAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why no powerline adapter?

Alright ordered the archer, should arrive on the 4th. Well see how its going to work

At least it free

I get 50Mbps free..hhHAHAHAH!
I for 1Gbps/500Mbps unlimited.
HuhuHAHAHAH!

beggars cant be choosers.
its enough to watch yt on 1080 and i rarely download new games. Its just the ping problem

this one

Well if you get a 150Mbps you'll only get about 45Mbps.

wlan still shit.
i ordered the archer one, i think its going to work ok.

i remember having an alfa stick, cracked wep networks with it.
My neighbour was like 200 meters away from my flat and i still managed to get like 600kb/s from his shity old router.
After like 3 months he changed his router because i stole all his bandwidth.
Good times.

TP-Link TL-WN881ND
$17
i have used i t in 5 pc builds and all f them are super fast and flawless

>from his shity old router
youtube.com/watch?v=8mq4UT4VnbE

we had DSL lite, thats something that is like 10kb/s faster than isdn but still not dsl.
I had to download shit with 58kb/s and if somebody in the house startet the browser then just with 20kb/s. I had to crack wep's or i would have died. Thank god i live alone now.

Buy a used Linksys wrt54g, install tomato firmware and set it up to run in bridge mode. Then connect your computer to the router with an ethernet cable. You'll get near ethernet speeds and reliability.

>G
good joke

Get a router for the upper floor. I was using a setup like yours until yesterday and it was horrible. Drops all the time and 1/3 speed. Just get a router.

im using cable internet so the router downstairs has the only connection.