I fucking hate the UK. I moved here 6 years ago from Romania. I studied CS at Nottingham and finished with a first...

I fucking hate the UK. I moved here 6 years ago from Romania. I studied CS at Nottingham and finished with a first, worked a year in London for Barclays. I'm doing a Phd(fully funded) in machine learning at Warwick now.

my fucking english "friends" are raging on facebook about how to leave eu to keep away the immigrants that are hoarding the cuntry.

If it tuns out they will leave the EU, im jumping this sinking ship and go somewhere more stable in the new EU.

I still have to pay back like £5k for my undergrad studies. You can kiss my ass

Romania is Hungarian clay

Come back to Romanía stupid gypsi

No one forced Romania to suck cocks nor you not to live there.

Then go back to your country and stop bitching. No wonder the brexit will succeed when all they get is a bunch of whiny invaders.

>If it tuns out they will leave the EU, im jumping this sinking ship and go somewhere more stable in the new EU.

What? No! PLEASE STAY!

You are a functional retard.

>implying the rest of the continent isn't full of subhuman spanish whiners

>Get top notch education
>Lands job in London
>Gets fully funded phd
>"Fucking hate the UK"
Fuck you mate.No one likes an ungrateful fuck.

>the life of a greedy immigrant

ok

>butthurt immigrant detected

You emigrate when you want to work. We don't.

you must have met some scumbags then.. suggest you look in the mirror.

there's literally two (2) leavers who have revealed their powerlevel on my facebook newsfeed, and they've done it in a respectful and decent manner. most of my mates are well educated yet spamming the "leave = rayciss XD" memes..

t. voted leave but would never post about it on fb

Couldn't you be some kind of gypsy king back in Romania if you have a University degree and worked in the financial sector of London?

I visited Stravanger. People there are sadder than the brits.

This. THIS. What an ungrateful prick

you are either a false flagging englishman or the most ungrateful dude I have ever seen, either way dati glont.

brexit will not succeed

thats exactly my point you retard, you migrate to live off slacking, benefits and unemployment insurance

hope you choke during your siesta moron

Yea. the romanians hate me cus I left. Romanian tax payer money payed for my health care and education 19 years of my life and I still left without giving anything back.

I left cus I'm going where it's best for me cus I don't own anything to any nation and I will leave again cus it's in my interest.

British banks will suffer a downturn for god knows how many year. Why the fck would I willing go into a business that is going downhill

You're pretty ungrateful m8, ever wonder that's why they want people like you gone?

Now I can see why so many Brits voted for leave. I myself am an immigrant but you are so ungrateful

Time for the UK to build a wall and make you pay for it.

I don't give a fuck how you rationalize your decisions you little fuck, but you should know that after taking advantage of something the least you should do is look back and say: "you know, that helped me good in that time of my life", and not post on Sup Forums about how you hate the nation which is imo worse then broadcasting it on social media or IRL 'cause you're basically a back-stabbing pig at this point with no courage to voice your shitty opinion where it matters.

they want to kick him out because he got mad that they want to kick him out? sounds pretty autistic tbqh m8

alright, but I still don't understand why do you hate the UK...

kek, the gypsy is mad as hell, we barely immigrate unlike your horde of criminal subhumans so nobody notices us, only our erasmu students piss off the sissy northern euros and other lesser races

It will and your cousins will have to go back to Bulgaria or move to another country like Germany to continue their burglar activities.

People want cunts gone because they exploit Britain, like he is doing now by not paying his student loans

It always seems to be the poor immigrants who are now much better off who complain about the UK. Never had this problem with Americans or Hong Kongers who immigrated here.

Lol I bet you don't even plan on going back to romania to make it a better place with your newfound skillset. That's the only thing wrong with immigration today; no remmitances of human capital. Nobody wants to leave the first world. You don't even "emmigrate" from developed nations you "repatriate" because the concept is so foreign. Just face the facts, immigrants are the human equivalent of raw materials, flooding and damaging the market when there's too many or not enough. A nation should have the right to adjust this raw material spigot whenever they choose.

Even if we don't vote to leave can you still fuck off anyway? Ta.

There is absolutely no chance that Brexit will succeed and I'm going to UK next year without problems. Trust me.

I don't think someone who speaks with "cus" or displays that kind of attitude will actually get admitted to do PhD research. Especially since he's actively shitposting on Sup Forums, I find his entire story a bit untrue.

no

>Gypsy
>Spaniard
What is the difference?

>actually get admitted to do PhD research
You're overrating the academic community.

Why the fuck are there so many poles in uk?

Nice try leave supporter, but
was too fat. Yeah, top 5% salary for UK and world is not enough for you.

Oh well I meant to say I am an immigrant in the US (Korean) originally. Actually I felt so bad for my own kind in the US cuz many of them are Berniefags saying I love free shit. I came here to avoid more and more prevalent free shit fags in Korea and I am glad that I made it here.
Btwn sorry for the UK having shitty free shit looking EU scums

because the brits hate him, how do you not get this?

>my fucking english "friends" are raging on facebook about how to leave eu to keep away the immigrants that are hoarding the cuntry.

Nowhere does it say they're actually raging about him in particular.
Hey OP want to talk a bit in romanian just to see that you're not a faggot.
Ce inseamna bulendre?

You EU shills are going all out today.

nice b8

I wish more immigrants were like you.

well he's a part of those immigrants

Nu te baga. presimt ca nu prea intelegi ce se intampla

Fuck off gipsy scum,it's niggers like you that make me ashamed to say I'm a Romanian abroad, Literally NOTHING will change for people that are gainfully employed and making a positive contribution to the UK.
Hope your kids get fucked by pakis.
Britain should leave this monstruosity that is raping my cunt dry. Worse than USSR ,just more lube.

Evident ca nu inteleg, insa vreau sa aflu de ce te porti asa.

Don't be silly.
If that story is true (I bet it isn't) you wouldn't have to leave, only illegals would.

But people wouldn't be triggered then