Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized...

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJdsqIKg-N8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–United_States_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=Itvdi-A-wkM&list=FLxgJ0vK112MRHzFqHgPKAhw&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

>They lack empathy

Ikr. Video strongly related.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJdsqIKg-N8

Cool post more.

And now they made you post the se city everyone post when they talk badly of Russia and waste your time writing that long post. Well done, Pole.

purely industrial landscape
commieblocks are impressive sometimes

holy shit
couldn't say it any better

>as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources

This is the most important part. How can a country so big be so underwhelming economically? Is shameful

damn

Saved.

MY

But that sentence is far from reality. Russia has one of the biggest military industries in the world, one of the best space programs and they can produce any food product on their own without relying on foreign trade.

U N D E R W H E L M I N G

Countries like Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, heck even Israel in its yet short history achieved far more than Russia ever did in terms of contributions to humankind.

True. One of the few things Russia contributed to the world was Moldova.

Not really, the problem with your argument is that you put all of them on equal grounds and expect the same reaults when in reality it is extremely complicated and dates back hundreds of years back, not to mention the proportions.

NUKE IT
U
K
E

I
T

Looks like it's straight out of a cyberpunk movie

And that's the clue. Russia is merely a banana republic, relying on nothing but gas and oil. 140 million nation reduced to the role of extracting the natural resources. And where all the oil money goes? Potyomkin villages, Sochi olympics, Mundial - events which are supposed to build a fake image of wealthy and developed country that Russia certainly isn't. And of course - military power, in order to threaten and invade defiant neighbours and force them to stay in it's sphere of influence - because the soft power of Russia makes the every sane nation in the world to want to be as far as possible of it and it's ingenious ideas like communism. Several years of oil bull market should have made you to invest in other branches, diversify your economy, as the transformation from the soviet model would be less painful. Yet, all the money went to waste. I think someone already linked here an article about a Swedish manager from Volvo who was hired by Lada in Tagliatti. The man couldn't believe that in 21st century an automobile manufacturer is administrated like some kolkhoz. And I wouldn't be surprised if that's a prevailing pattern in most of the Russian companies. And that's a main problem for Russia and Russians. They can't properly address their own issues: anachronistic economy, troubled public health care and addictions(krokodil, opiates), surging rates of AIDS but simultaneously they attempt to impose their dominance (and their sick vision of the world), not being able to accept the fact that the other people want to live normally - "doesn't matter if it's ridiculous, what matter is our supremacy". Why all the former countries of "people's democracy" as soon as they had the chance to break the soviet chains fled under the NATO protection and tied themselves with the West? Because they know what Russian domination really means - and they've had enough of it.

That is what I thought.

>some kolkhoz

What's a kolkhoz?

Colective senpaitachi aka stolen farms connected to one big one

Thanks. No wonder Russian automotive and aerospace products suck.

daily reminder that Putin is the only reason we don't have world peace because he fucked up Russian-American relations which were doing good till he took power

How did he fuck up Russian - American relations? And we actually do have world peace, every relevant country is at peace with everyone.

>every relevant country

Israel isn't at peace with the neighbors

Huh. Myself I think Russia's pretty nice

It is, there hasn't been a war with any of our neighbors for decades

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–United_States_relations

America and Russia were becoming bros till Putin got power
officially Libya and Israel were at war till 2011

Actually Russia and America were bros until Obama got to power.

The hell happened in 2011? I was in the army at that time and haven't heard anything about it.

We Russians have had to choose between being nice and being alive way too often. Hence all the negative traits about many of which you are right. But it's my country, and it's my people, and I want them to survive.

>The hell happened in 2011? I was in the army at that time and haven't heard anything about it.
Gaddafi never signed a peace treaty with Israel so we were legally still in a state of war till Gaddafi fell
>Actually Russia and America were bros until Obama got to power.
actually Obama improved relations a lot in 2008
read the link i sent

> America and Russia were becoming bros till Putin got power
huh you're better at trolling that OP. ever heard of pristina incident?
It's that thing when a US General ordered NATO troops to attack Russians back when Putin wasn't even in the picture, same year as NATO grew towards Russia for the first time since the cold war

At bottom of Kremlin's neurotic view of world affairs is traditional and instinctive Russian sense of insecurity. Originally, this was insecurity of a peaceful agricultural people trying to live on vast exposed plain in neighborhood of fierce nomadic peoples. To this was added, as Russia came into contact with economically advanced West, fear of more competent, more powerful, more highly organized societies in that area. But this latter type of insecurity was one which afflicted rather Russian rulers than Russian people; for Russian rulers have invariably sensed that their rule was relatively archaic in form fragile and artificial in its psychological foundation, unable to stand comparison or contact with political systems of Western countries. For this reason they have always feared foreign penetration, feared direct contact between Western world and their own, feared what would happen if Russians learned truth about world without or if foreigners learned truth about world within. And they have learned to seek security only in patient but deadly struggle for total destruction of rival power, never in compacts and compromises with it.

It's a tradition of polish citizens to critique Russia. I wonder to see such evil post so late. Where have you been, bastard? They're almost asians now.

Not only Russians,but Slavs in general are Subhumans and should be wiped out. Russians are the worst type. We had the chance to do it,but we failed,sadly.

You're goddamn right

You wanted the fittest race to win, they won. Nothing to complain about, asshole.

You won because there were 2 other nations falling in our back.

your fault for being so dumb as to challenge the entire world, dumbass
hope you enjoyed the slav rape

Russia/USSR was great, until Kruschev took power and started with the revisionist reforms, Stalin would send him personaly to the gulags if he were alive at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Itvdi-A-wkM&list=FLxgJ0vK112MRHzFqHgPKAhw&index=1

And Europe is becoming Sodom and Gomora. Russian priests say, that to be gay is a terrible sin. Drinking alcohol like a pig is a lighter sin. Russians believe church still.

>soldier training
>empathy included

Spot the C papers man.

i literally want sweet release from this hell

All human existence in all times is hell.

much more hell if you live in communist meat-grinder machine

wtf i love russia now

Actually, you're wrong. The life conditions in Africa, or in South Asia, or even in a large part of Latin America, are much, much worse than anything you can have in Russia. So Russia is just firmly in the second league in terms of development, together with countries like Turkey, Argentine, Mexico or Malaysia, and is even better than many of these countries. And I'm only speaking about the present time, all Western Europe and the US of 1900 was a total shithole compared to Russia in 2016.

>i have food and tv
>russia is cool as fuck

typical slavshit

One day Russians will figure why the West is is rich, Ukraine kind of did but their temperament fucks it up

I never said Russia is cool is fuck. I just said that crybabies like you are as bad as patriotic lunatics.

Better than Africa and be Mexico tier with the largest land on the earth filled with natural resources

Congratulation :))))

Its actually really pathetic

Among other things, the West is rich due to developed civic culture and effective social institutions. If anything, Ukraine is much further from that than even the modern half-feudal, corrupt and authoritarian Russia.

no need to be this butthurt, Pepik

agreed

They're worse off, exactly. Russia succumbed to the old system because it granted stability which Yeltsin era didn't have, so did Belarus. I know Russians would rather prefer 2000€ salary over whatever. We just knew the old times.

>why the west is so rich
pic related

Unlike those countries we have no natural resources

>implying china and brazil arent shovelíng these sweet ressources too into their countries

russia and brazil reminds me of my shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Estonia is rich because no jews.

Sheeeit

>DEM WHITEY BE STEALIN' OUR GOLD

People will meme, but this is pretty accurate.

It would suck to live there but that looks pretty badass

Poland isn't any better.
Biggest leeches of the EU

I prefer Russia to Poland

Who said anything about Poland? We're talking about Russia.

Poland has a healthier economy than Russia

Look, we have more money than them and better PR. That's it, that is it. In every other way, we have been the evil spirit animating all things perfidious in modern times.

Isnt russia pretty boss at scientific shit?

Theyre currently the only other people shootin niggas into space besides us.

IT'S TRUE

watch this documentary and you'll understand
youtube.com/watch?v=wZFQR4Fyprg