Be me

>be me
>Actually know programming, been using Linux since high school and have pretty good knowledge of tech
>Believe that technology is bad for humanity
>Basically a technophobe neoluddite
>Intentionally got a job that doesn't require me to use a computer at all in a conservative field(law)
>Avoid smartphones like the plague
>Fear that AI and automation will replace humans and that's bad

Anyone else?

when I replace my limbs and organs with biomechanical replicas and join my robotic brothers, you shall be one of the first to fall

Luddite tablet

You don't want them to automate law, huh?

Probably

>>Actually know programming

And this is some great accomplishment?

you're typing this out from your riced out PC aren't you

Actually I don't think that will happen in our lifetimes. For legal reasons, ironically
No. I mentioned it because it might seem odd for someone with my beliefs.
Sadly, yes

you could replace masturbation with a tight shape-shifting fuckbot

consider it

Nah man, I'm good. Plus I have a girlfriend. When you don't spend most of the time in front of a computer you have time to socialize. It's actually pretty nice until they realize you don't know what snapgram is or whatever.

My fear with technology is how fragile it all is.

Just imagine people in a few centuries time saying that this was a Dark Age because there's so few written records, because it was all digital...

>snapgram

kys faggot

But there still is a written record. More than anytime before except for the 70s perhaps.
I know about Snapchat and Instagram. It was a metaphor. You get the point. Or at least I thought you would.

you could replace your gf with a tight shape-shifting fuckbot

consider it

>Actually know programming, been using Linux since high school and have pretty good knowledge of tech
>since high school
topkek

Should I have started earlier, Mr. Genius?

>until they realize you don't know what snapgram is or whatever.
>I know about Snapchat and Instagram.

FUCK OFF RETARD

Yes you FUCKED up, so

I got a lil something 4 u

Tried to explain what I meant. Now I see you're just an asshole. Should've known better.

oh look, another one of them faggots who believes law is black and white and should applied standardly regardless of context.

i agree but it will happen whether i stop using technology or not. at which point, humans will either descend into poverty or dedicate all their time to luxury.

Hence, i'm going into IT to attempt to make myself less dispensable

It remains discretionary,. I'm not sure what you're on about.

Fair point. I also took being less dispensable into consideration.
We went at it in different ways I suppose but it's still the same basic idea.

we are the same, brother. I was a huge STEM elitist in high school, my first personal computer (a shitty Inspiron) ran Debian, and I was a systems administrator for a few years. I still use computers extensively but I try to avoid all of this modern botnet bullshit and stick to text files only. It's not the general computer that is dooming humanity but this massive technocrat welfare surveillance state empowered by technology.

Who else /tedkaczinskydidnothingwrong/ here?

Why does it need multiple Chambers.

Pretty much anything but criminal law could be automated and often already is.

Consider the housing market for instance.

That's quite difficult. From the attorneys perspective for now at least you need to be a citizen and have capacity. Now it will take a while for computers to get there so their job is safe.

I don't think technology is bad for humanity. What's bad is everything being centralized and connected to the Internet. If your device can't work independently then you shouldn't be able to sell it.

friend why not become the one that controls and designs and join us in our tech oligarchy enforced with each members design steel soldier

Retards could miss. It's user friendly

might miss

Yep you and all the other old people, and retarded 20 year old hipsters trying to be different.

Solution: If in the USA, there's a shooting range within any 10 mile radius. Rent a 9mm gun, you only need one bullet.

>Have pretty good knowledge of tech
No you don't. Kill yourself.

>Know linux
Yes I'm sure you copy-pasted a bunch of wiki shit and you think you're some "tech expert"

>Fear automation will replace humans
After each instance of "machines will take my job!" nobody ever comes back and pines for the job. That's because these jobs are shit. This "movement" (kill yourself) originally started with fabric and mills, you don't see anyone 30 years after it happened wanting these "jobs" because they were shit.

You don't belong in any industry as a neo-luddite. By the way, neo-luddism is all relative, hipster, in-the-air trendy bullshit because EVERYTHING you can possibly use is technology. This has nothing to do with technology at all, it's just your personal failure and fears becoming this inability.

Anyway you don't know fucking shit, please kill yourself. This is actually doing yourself a big favor because if you aren't lying about being in your field (you are) you are going to fail miserably. The thing holding us back is shitty hipster hippie retards like you.

kek

>Believe that technology is bad for humanity
This is the true redpill. Once you actually understand technology, you'll wish you never did and just became a consumer.

No this is as the comic you're probably familiar with says, "redpill". A real redpill uses technology to make money and better himself. You're just a shitty smelly hippie and you'll die without having done anything just like all the other luddites.

If you were a real luddite, you wouldn't be posting here. That's because you aren't and this is just for attention. Please fuck off.

I said you'll wish not you'll never use it again you retard. I use way more technology than normies even though I despise it. It's a tool that many people are using to directly harm you, but you can use it too.