Kill the fucking Captchas

I've fucking had enough. Not just from Sup Forums. Every fucking site is now cancerous with captcha bullshit and they're making you complete more and more and more and more of them before they'll let you pass all the time. I had to fucking complete THREE just to make this thread. What is a good FREE software to end this fucking AIDS? Not only that, but this has gone far enough I want revenge. What are some good ways we can actively harm companies that insist on this evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.bibanon.org/kimmo/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turn on legacy captcha

I can't on other sites.

It's not evil, run a site costs money, buy a pass.

dammit if only I knew earlier, thanks

To this shithole? I utterly refuse to give the greedy kikes running this site any more money. If I could, I'd actively take money away from them and make them live on the street.

>Not having a Sup Forums pass

start training a neural net of your own
its the only way to beat the fuckers

The spambots were worse. Stop being a pampered baby.

>Willingly giving kikes money
It's like you're actually the spawn of Satan.

No they weren't. This is a blatant lie. Captcha was literally created to use internet users as free R&D labor for machine learning.

I remember them. Do you?
It also somewhat reduced the amount of autopilot one word shitposting by making 14 year olds put forth an actual effort, however minuscule, before posting.

Yeah Sup Forums sure is better than ever.

>greedy k*kes running this site
Do you have a problem with the jewish people user?

>back in my day we were anonimoose leejun and shiet and our maymays were less gay

Sup Forums is riding on a constant sine wave of suck. Stop romanticizing the past.

sure

There a very concrete reasons for why nuchan is a pile of shit. And most of that is due to the fuking greedy, incompetent kike mods.

But the past WAS better.

Now it's just FORCED MEME AFTER FORCED MEME AFTER FORCED MEME

Shit sucks more now than ever before.

how do i turn on legacy captcha?

>Now it's just FORCED MEME AFTER FORCED MEME AFTER FORCED MEME
>now

>faggot wants free shit
>thinks others are greedy

How? I keep hearing this all the time but can't figure it out what to click.
On Dashchan there is a clear thick box but on desktop I can't find the damn thing.

change your user agent to say you're using chrome
they purposefully give you additional captchas, regardless of your ability to solve the first one, when you're using exotic browsers

the ones sent to chrome are often just the checkbox, and the rest are nice and quick instead of that slow shit

But user, in the past it was spam and forced memes, it's totally different.

Oh boy another nostalgia thread in disguise.

The bad part you are refusing to remember - at its height probably 10% of posts were just spam.

Also something else you won't remember - /q/, which I would love to tell you to fuck right off to. we need a containment board back for "I know how to run the site" shits

What I don't understand is
Why they treat us humans bad and the robots good why can't they flip it around so robots have to fill in the captcas I stead

I already pay for the internet, jew.

How do you people turn legacy captcha on on desktop?
I tried Searxing, Ducking, Startpaging and even Googling and I couldn't figure it out.

from options?
dumbass

>he saves website preferences to be tracked

joke's on you I'm on chrome already

Test

No, I had to draw.

Moron spotted

Fuck off newfag.
Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums were non-stop spam on every fucking page.
The second you made a thread it died in under 15 seconds if it never got bumped.

Oh shit it was in Sup Forums settings.
Thanks mate.

And the captcha started after the whole shitstorm with the fucking colored squares that hit the entire site.

Newfag

>But muh shit boards
So what?

The red square apocalypse was some crazy shit. All because Sup Forumstards are gullible idiots

>now
Fuck off. Most older board communities were meme-spammy as fuck.
There is LESS meme-spam today just by ratio.
A lot of the site now hate image-based memes these days, for example.

The most you see on boards these days is the occasional reaction image and text-based ironic shitposting.
Maybe every so often some image macros and meme shops.

The early days of Sup Forums, for example, are literally similar to what [s4s] is now. The major difference is older Sup Forums threads generally had more replies on average. And that was because moderation actually worked back then because the community was small and snacks had a mad boner for banning dupe threads.

Just tried another ua. I mean it's still only one but it's also pretty unnerving

You seem to imply Sup Forums would be safe.
This shithole got spammed many times as well.

Shit man, I remember Sup Forums was spammed full with CP that the entire sites posting was disabled and the neet catalog deleted its index thumbnails in panic.

Those were dark days. Never again.
Maybe get a fucking brain and learn to read captchas and figure out how to enable legacy.
Also stop having ADHD.

Why are you guys upset? The captcha is a temporary measure against spam and will be removed eventually.

Ah!
But you forget that it's a never ending race between bot algos and captcha complexity.

>July 1st, 2017
>Sup Forums still can't recognize bots and needs to use catchaps
lulz

>Sup Forums is better now!
>Save muh Sup Forums
Eww get the fuck out of here.

>Sup Forums isn't a shit board

The captcha isn't even that bad on 4lost because legacy is available. I was mostly bitching about other sites.

At the top of the page, in the top right corner, click on "Settings". Then turn on Legacy Captcha.

I used to prefer the modern ones where you just click, but they've become so insulting that I now use legacy exclusively.

The funny thing is it was actually removed a few times and spam exploded almost instantly.
It will still happen if it were removed today.
Fuck, it was never even removed since those days and spam still happened the instant glitches were found in captcha systems. (like the audio exploit)

"Settings" -> expand top right, under board list.

>Sup Forums is better now
I never said that. Stop implying things you fucktard.
Sup Forums is objectively and subjectively still shit.
I'm indifferent.

Also, no board would be safe.
It's like you fucks don't even remember Sup Forums.js
The community were that retarded back then, just imagine the fucking stupidity on here now. You don't need to imagine it, go to the catalog here, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums and see for yourself how retarded this site is now.
The community being so much larger and running a considerably worse and more powerful scripting language (Windows 10), yeah, na son, fuck off.
The numbers of people on here would be able to overwhelm EVERY board with only half the site downloading and running some fucking scripts again.

>we need a containment board back for "I know how to run the site" shits
There is one; it's . I used to really enjoy going there, but it's now been hijacked by three or four autists who compete with each other to see who can fill the entire board with the exact same thread over and over again, and it's now completely unusable. I don't think it's moderated at all, but if Hiro ever posts, that's where he posts.

There are so many ways this site could be fixed that don't involve retards like you being capable of posting or modcancer. The mods just won't fucking listen. It literally took them over half a decade to put a stop to Sup Forums spamming the same news story 35 times.

>just buy goypass

I already know ways this shit place could be fixed.
It just involves banning the majority of people that don't belong. (particularly the anti-anime cunts, but equally the weebs that bait them)

Also putting shit/pol/ on its own domain simply for the sake of advertising-friendliness to the average pleb.
In fact, put all the shit adult boards on there. Sup Forums, /r9k/, /hc/, etc.

Delete image-dump boards and replace with text-boards similar to /news/.
Most of these image-dump boards repost shit FROM image-gallery sites, boorus and such.
Posting the links directly would:
1) stop saucefags asking for sauce
2) stop image dumpers whining about saucefags
3) stop the shitflinging and thread derailment, requiring mod intervention
It's literally win-win-win.
There are zero downsides to this.
And I say this as a person that uses many of these boards and draws for several of them.

wow your 4chin sounds like utter shit

lol, wut? i've never said that

Sounds perfect.
Nice trips.

ban weebs.

Congratulations, you're the problem. You've addressed exactly 0 of the actual problems on this site and just jerked yourself off to shit that doesn't matter.

They do matter.
The rest of the stuff is trivial community matters.
I'll let you figure out how community matters are solved in the adult world.
Protip: you won't like it.

buy a Sup Forums pass friendo :^)

Who would even use your heavily moderated, sanitized, vanilla ass version of Sup Forums anyway?

There's much better sites for that kinda rubbish already idk if you're aware.

People that can't stand the shit interface of Reddit or other forums?
(Most) imageboards strip away all the bullshit and leave a simple, clean interface.

This site was hellmodded to fuck and back in the first few years and it was still fun.
There were days snacks just banned and stickied 3 pages of threads just because "fuck it why not?"
I'd gladly welcome that back. Just not snacks, he's as big a fag as moot is now.

>settings
>javascript:void(0);

I actually approve of this.
Remove Sup Forums and sell it to some moron.
Sup Forums replicates current Sup Forums shortly because it's 80% of this site anyway so most polltards post in other boards anyway.

What's left is a pedo+neckbeard+autist+weeb land we so love and cherish.

Muh monetization.

if you were actually Sup Forums you'd know how impossible of a task this is. fuck off back to wherever you came from.

There's a considerable number of pedos on Sup Forums, actually.
And yes, they are the ones that do post it on other boards.

They mostly come from Russia, Germany and Brazil.

>why doesn't this store give me free dragon dildos? I already paid for gas to drive here.

Well, vichan and couple other engines can do this

You are right.Look at what the new captcha is asking you to idetify.
First streetsigns then cars,now helicopters so they can let them know you are right down here its right in front of our faces fuck,those jews calling you crazy for seeing through the plan.

calle calle

>There's a considerable number of pedos on Sup Forums, actually.

On every board user. Especially Sup Forums
Heck half this thread is probably pedos.

No, it doesn't.

vichan's spam detection uses a home-spun CSRF token implementation. CSRF tokens only prevents spambots from spamming the submission URL without a token that is generated upon loading the form. But all your bot has to do is load the form, grab the token(s) and submit the form with said tokens.

I'm not at my computer, but I'm willing to bet that Sup Forums has CSRF tokens too. And if it doesn't it might be for a good reason - after all, CSRF tokens have to be tracked somehow, and Sup Forums might be big enough to make that not possible, plus it already uses CAPTCHA so it might not even need it.

understandable have a nice day

Kill yourself

>Kill yourself
See? People like you wouldn't belong in my new and improved Sup ForumsĀ®

the reason captcha was introduced to Sup Forums

there used to be this swedish pedo faggot called kimmo who ran his own shitty Sup Forums ripoff called "a-n-o-n-t-a-l-k" which was filled with posts of him ranting about shit; he was a huge autistic cunt, and loved the phrase "grinds my gears"

he spent years, YEARS, spamming Sup Forums with a link to his shitty site, on every fucking board, completely ruining the readability of all boards for fucking ages

one day, some anons found his house and visited it to get him to stop, he turned out to be a little beta twat (pictured) but didnt stop spamming

eventually moot introduced captcha, no more kimmo spam

some say this autistic little faggot cunt still browses Sup Forums to this day

They have always been straight up about the purpose of captcha you fucking retard, you're not some special snowflake Sherlock Holmes

his emails to moot were hilarious

FUCK Jews

What did he say?

kek

Post em.

archives.bibanon.org/kimmo/index.html

don't forget the cornelia/.hta spam. Shit was fucking everywhere.

>people are defending captcha
>people are suggesting buying a pass
((()))

Shut the fuck up loser. Pre captcha Sup Forums is as shit as captcha Sup Forums you just need to help the jews to post now.

Most of the users post more like bots than bots do.

>le (((((((((jooooooooooooooos)))))))))