HAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

You're like us now Germany except

>refugees

>being glad at calamities

>mass shooting
>breaks out
>new york post
Why is american media so retarded?
There was no shooting, just one guy who took hostages and the police took him out, he's the only casualty as far as we know for now.

What will it take for Germans to embrace gun control? Their culture of violence and shootings has to be stopped.

It's time for you to read better media

do you get news this late in the US ? it's already over, guy is dead and no one got shot

>"Shooting" in Germany (not really though)
>only gunman killed

Don't know why Americans think this is banter material desu. You all flooded your country with guns due to fear, gave yourselves a massive gun violence rate and a highly militarized police force. Germany did none of those things and the positive effects of this is clearly demonstrated with this non-story.

>he doesn't like Happenings
wew lad! pic is me when its happening

>Mass shooting in America
>Dozens die while police hide with their donuts
>"""""mass""""" """""shooting""""" in Germany
>Nobody even gets hurt let alone dies

>tfw: the second 1 (ONE) german get shot in their most dramatic day of the year, 14000 Americans get slaughtered in Detroit during just another day at the office

nobody got shot ya dingus. the only injuries were from police tear gas.

I don't see many irish posters. Are you a tourist there or a real one? Are there lots of qts in ireland or are you like britian?

>sad bout the world burning
talk about no fun allowed

Don't ever come here. I told everyone what the leafposters are like so your kind aren't welcome here anymore.

If I teach you how to make potato heroin will I be welcome to come meet your qts?

>Canadian """"banter""""

YES. MASS shooting. no one was killed. but yes, just as bad as orlando shooting

>potato heroin
#rekt

>mass shooting

lmao nobody even got hurt

This could have been a good post if you just left it at
>HAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

But no, you had to ruin it with your monkey ebonics.

finaly, i wanna see some real shit.

Come on man, this is just sad

Me on the right.

I could teach you too. Get high on heroin and you'll never have to worry about anything again

''shooting''
I love how amerifats see every foreign shooting as a way to turn this about America and it's guns

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST BAN GUNS. OH THE HUGE MANATEE!

>american flags
>LOL LE GUN CONTROL LELELE [insert 12yo tier sarcasm]

His "gun" was basically a toy. Learn to read.

>this delicious yurotrash butthurt
calm down ahmed, it's not our fault you absorbed ten billion refugees and now your countries are shooting ranges/bombing ranges. enjoy the time you have left on this earth not shitpost on Sup Forums

lol