Thanks Sup Forums, this was a nice documentary. Can you guys recommend me another nice Sup Forums related documentary?

Thanks Sup Forums, this was a nice documentary. Can you guys recommend me another nice Sup Forums related documentary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
youtube.com/watch?v=Lat6mBDozqY
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=wR6SFLhD32Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MpPNbI6GcxI
youtube.com/watch?v=oULO3i5Xra0
youtube.com/watch?v=NMOnuD0SQJs
youtube.com/watch?v=awQDLoOnkdI
youtube.com/watch?v=N1Aiq6GqrpE
youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
youtube.com/watch?v=nhKYg641K3c
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM
youtube.com/watch?v=teDbp-QsjGI
vimeo.com/28466163
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgagkn74dNk
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=v03wCCu7dzA
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

Tired, smug chinese man should host another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lat6mBDozqY

I'm actually watching Detropia tonight so that should fit in nicely, thanks.

A bit late for that but I might try it.

what's that documentary called?

Empire of Dust
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Thanks, I've heard a lot about how China is going to town in Africa

I saw this, with sound. Dude it's pretty terrible.
This guy is humilieated and can't respond to the Asian man, just because it's his boss.

I just feel bad for that guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wR6SFLhD32Q
What made western civilisation dominate the world.

I bought his book about the British Empire so that seems like it would be interesting, thanks.

superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=MpPNbI6GcxI

It's really informative, even though I don't agree on all of his points.
I can really recommend it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oULO3i5Xra0

Actually got this one from Sup Forums.

Why Murricans hates black goys so much?
I mean, arabs people, yeah, ok.
But blacks, Actually they aren't so bad.

Name? I haven't seen that one yet

That nigga is pretty cool, he also knows at least 3 languages on decent level so he is probably not too dumb. Hope he at least gets decent salary.

--

wow I feel kinda bad knowing some congolese guy can speak chinese so much better than me

Congolese also speak better French than you, albeit with a weird accent.
They can't do much else though.

I've always found the documentaries on the immigrants in Greece to be fascinating

youtube.com/watch?v=NMOnuD0SQJs

The chink was right for literally all the video though.

Pretty right, but just see the whole documentary, you'll understand.

this doc is great, I lived in Indonesia and some of the, shall we say, 'supply chain challenges' are really humorous and fun to watch. I don't envy the Chinese guy having to explain to HIS boss why shit is going so slowly though

When Mao bought arms industry with wheat (lol, and gave food aid to Soviet Hungary and East Germany, all the while Chinese peasants starved to death, from who all the wheat was 'nationalized') from the Soviet Union, large majority of the heavy machinery went unused, because the Chinese lacked any basic infrastructure - which, incidentally was present in areas which were previously under European powers, but which the commies destroyed when Cash-my-check left for Taiwan.

The black translator in that movie was pretty based desu

When the Japs invaded, Chiang Kai Shek implemented the ancient Chinese strategy known as JUST, and broke the dikes on major rivers in Northern China intending to flood the battlefield and prevent Japanese advance.

It killed over 500,000 Chinese.

The chinese guy in that film is so insensitive it's funny

Here's one about North Korean sending labor to the Russian extreme-east to cut wood.

youtube.com/watch?v=awQDLoOnkdI

>inb4 VICE

meh the Chinese dude was an arrogant arsehole who knew literally nothing about the history of the Congo yet had the cheek to go off about it like he knew exactly what was going on. not saying I'm an expert, but even having just read a book about the region I could tell the Chinese dude was just saying bullshit based on stereotypes and generalizations rather than reality

China have thrown money (billions, in yuan, dollars, rubles, take your pick) into Africa since the commies took mainland, to gain influence, but with poor results. Now they are literally trying to colonize the continent and will probably succeed if the US and Europe doesnt curb the chinks out of there.

>VICE

"The Fall of Fujimori" is pretty good, if it counts.
youtube.com/watch?v=N1Aiq6GqrpE

>It killed over 500,000 Chinese.
And the reds killed whole lot of more Chinese during the Sino-Japanese war alone, all the while avoiding fighting with the Japanese and stabbing the Nationalists in to back whenever possible.

I'm not saying the commies were good, I love Chiang Kai Shek, but fuck me how do you think he explained that one?

>hmmmm yes we just killed 500k of our own people for no advantage at all
>woops

youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4

It explains how the mechanical cotton picker led to the downfall of northern inner cities.

Try living in a country with 90% black and see how you feel afterwards

>t. Babacar

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

By all the video I meant the whole documentary, I've seen it. The chinese guy had all the right to complain and I don't understand how the chinese didn't get out that shithole.

>I love Chiang Kai Shek,
I woudnt love a guy that knew commie agents by name in his army and government, but didnt lift a finger to get rid of them (even after one such agent general caused went from one ambush to another, causing great losses to the Nationalist army).

That flood did indeed happen, but the death toll might be exaggerated, which is likely since it was parroted by the Reds (the number of deaths).

>Oppres the native population as a foreign minority with foreign customs.
>Create a racial hierarchy in the county where you put them at the bottom and yourself at the top, and everything else outside the continent that comes in gets inbetween
>Bar them or securalize them access from many quality institutions only reserved for your kin and your kin alone
>Gets surprised when roles reverse they get a shorter end of the stick
>Expected this all to go down smoothly too

Given the history, you're lucky all considered.

It's hard to understand why such things are necessary when you do not live here, they would still be living in mud huts killing each other over cattle if we weren't here

democracy was a mistake

If it's what they want, then they should be able to. You have no right to be there.

I live in a black area and I have no problem. I know some south africans, but they are not white so they had no problem with africans either. Seems like you are just a white pussy who takes no responsibility for himself and blames everything on blacks

>rights
lol

fucking retards crying about racism and oppression in this thread, chinese are impervious to that shit and they tell it like it is. They dont give a fuck about pathetic arguments like this dumb faggot: the chinese in this doc want to get some fucking stone to make pipes and it's impossible, fucking lazy ass people can't get anything done, lie, cheat, steal, etc.

Watch the doc, and you will see why these people are dirt poor. Actually, it doesn't smell like a negro problem, it smells like a fucking french problem

>knew nothing about the Congo

If he knew everything about the Congo he'd just be more depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhKYg641K3c

British occupation of India in colour. Brits were based af.

Probably the most relevant ones: youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Maoism fucked China so hard it actually destroyed the millenia long process of the people destroying the government when it fucks up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

>implying every gook isn't a thousand times worse than any nigger

>I live in a black area and I have no problem.

Oh wow now that disproves the entire argument.

OP watch dis

it's because you're retarded

It's a classic, but it's a classic for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

Cannibal Warlords proved the level of JUST humans are capable of reaching.

>Oh wow now that disproves the entire argument.

It does actually. he said anyone who lives around blacks would agree with him, and I don't agree with him and live around blacks, so by definition I have completely disproven exactly what he claimed.

This is factually wrong.

yeah but you don't fit the narrative so it doesn't qualify fucking pcucksjwfeminazorg

I hate the hypocrisy of certain Chinese, and Sino-Influenced ethnic groups like the Koreans and Japanese, although for the latter, theyre not as bad now. Same applies to Vietnamese people but they'll never be Korea tier racist fucks.

One of the tenets in Confucianism, the ideology that most of East Asia sibscribe to, is the concept of not making yourself or the guy youre talking to lose face.

This fuck is breaking that rule. He's coming to his country talking shit about it and cannot shut the fuck up. He's supposed to be the ambassador for his race, and he's breaking his own taboos and morals. Meanwhile, the black guy, as shitty as is country is, calmly just takes it.

Anyway, I don't know what I was getting at by typing all this. I guess what I really wanted to say is, is that gooks really are racist sons of bitches and I can't stand em. Fuckin wannabe gonna be limp dick dog eating slant eyed faux-aryans cocksuckin pranksters, wholl never be Hitler's children. Fuck you. Have a nice day.

A movie of one of the most important books in colonial history, as it led to decolonisation.
It's a book from 1860 about how we are treating Indonesia.

youtube.com/watch?v=teDbp-QsjGI

A fucking Sup Forums classic.

Used to be posted on Sup Forums in any Japan thread made by weebs.

Such a sad and somehow optimistic documentary.

Oh man I was looking for this again. Thank you.

Tiny worthless conniving faggots can't hold a candle to people adapted to survive in the dense jungles.

Another cool movie is Black Venus (VĂ©nus Noire).

Oh wow you proved a sentence not meant to be taken as the word of an omniscient god wrong?

Now his entire point is incorrect because of your anecdote.

I love how the cucks here are so butthurt the Asian was mean too the nigger. How can you people empathize with an animal? boggles my mind.

come on, man. He wasn't that bad

More /r9k/ than Sup Forums, but I'll post it since a lot of people will probably find it interesting:
vimeo.com/28466163

>implying uneducated poor Chinese peasants give a fuck about confucianism and "bring an ambassador"

These Chinese workers are barely more educated than the Africans.

Don't forget how many dirt poor Chinese still exist. Many still struggle just to eat enough.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is white and conservative.

t. Jamal

The Chinese man was objectively right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgagkn74dNk

thats a really interesting one. so crazy to think that there are small pockets of north korea in the-middle-of-nowhere russia. they never say, but i wonder how little they get paid?

Has anyone climbed that nice cliff before?

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

>"So wealthy, and so many white servants!"

Simply the best

10/10 would kill myself there

i was just listening to that one throbbing gristle album 20 jazz funk greats. the cover has a picture of them pretending to be a pop band and standing there. really funny given what the music actually sounds like. but i had no idea the actual cliff was that massive. it looks so cool

>Oh wow you proved a sentence not meant to be taken as the word of an omniscient god wrong?

yes that is exactly what i did

>Now his entire point is incorrect because of your anecdote.

you seem very insistent that everyone takes the south africans anecdotes more seriously than my anecdotes, despite the fact that the south african is the one making a generalization about large groups of people that can easily be disproven, while I am simply providing my own valid opinion with no generalizations

holy shit there are so many good sound bites in this. you wouldn't happen to know who holds the copyright to this, would you?

Sorry no. I found it through Sup Forums like a year ago... I think it must be the very same one, as it's got 150,000 views now

It isn't really Sup Forums related, but its interesting if you're into organised crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=v03wCCu7dzA

It's very underreported....Points of interests about how the Chinese military is running diamond mines and controlling local populace.....Chinese PMCs to combat pirates...I am sure nothing good can come of the Chinese and the African continent.

The Chinese are habitual liers. Anyone who has done business with them knows this. The Russians don't seem to have the clear sense to stay away from them.

>liers.

>That Congolese guy switching between Mandarin, English, and French like nothing, on top of knowing Kikongo and probably other local African languages

I will never know this feel

wew i have a fear of heights

you could always study useless languages like Esperanto online

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

>wasting money on superficial crap
It's interesting how blacks behave the same regardless of country or continent. It's like predetermined bird behaviour.

Whaat the fuuuuck

>paid
user, they get shelter and a tiny bit of food.
Those guys are slaves sold to Russia by North Korea, they probably have their families held hostage or pissed off someone.

>tfw almost shed a tear at the british victory a
>tfw indians and pakistanis fucking everything up made me mad at those barbarian scum

>I have seen the greatness of the British in India, but now it is all ended

decolonisation was a mistake

>saved up for 2 years for a pair of shoes
>in his own word, the shoes worth a plot of land

Now I knew Japan was shit but not that shit.

What baffles and disgusts me the most isn't how these faggots act, it's how other, poorer people react to them. They praise them like gods instead of hating and despising them for buying some dumb shit when their own kids have to live in a clay hut and take baths in a fucking bowl.
Skip to the part where the older dandy talks about how he could buy a plot of land for his sister so she wouldn't have to work her ass off, but he needed to buy himself new shoes instead.

>not knowing la sape

Our niggers may be dirt poor but at least they have style.

and """"having style""""" is precisely why they are dirt poor