My beloved friends, the americans.. is this what mexicans are like?

my beloved friends, the americans.. is this what mexicans are like?

youtube.com/watch?v=AD6zJrN9zRQ
(action starts at 3:27)

I understand why you'd need a wall

Garbage chicano. He's not Mexican nor America. Stateless shit.

Make sure you gas him when Trump wins ameribros.

Mexicans with thick accents are scum and all but motorcycle motorists need to get run over

Not all, but the newer generations are shitty. As a college dude who works part time in a pizza hut I can honestly say that Hispanics are some of the nicest people here.

Sometimes they don't know english very well, but they aren't dicks about it. Blue collar hardworking Mexicans are bro tier.

On the other hand young mexicans who grew up not having worked a day in their life are some of the shittiest people alive.

Hope that clears some of it up Finbro

That just seems to be indicative of the millennials than really young mexicans

Just from the video, I don't understand how he can be so sure he's going after the same white car. The other guy's a moron, but it sounds like he doesn't even know what the motorcyclist is pissed off about.

>He's not Mexican
What about his accent?

What an underwhelming ending. That guy needed a bigger ass kicking.

The most enjoyable thing about this whole video was the biker breathing like a psycho.

I think riding a motorcycle is pretty gay and all but I tried it before and it really gets your adrenaline pumping like firing off a gun.

This is just a pussy messika

the gringo is lucky he didnt run into a strapped one.

Gringo would have recorded his own death.

A few hardworking mexicans in the community are good, but when there are many they take over a communtiy and they get to be lazy entitle pricks voting democrat for "muh welfare"

mexicans are human waste

So some white-trash idiot was riding a dirt bike that his mom bought him and then decided to bully someone for once, to show all those grown men that molested him as a child, who the boss is now?

Retarded as fuck, fuck them both, but that white guy is a fucking dipshit

>no one got shot
is it really America?

Pedro must have forgotten at home or loan his pistola to his vato.

usually such confrontations end with 1 corpse..

she's a subhuman and ugly but he's still not as ugly as the typical mexican. when i drive through the mexican neighborhood in my city, it feels like im visiting an alien world full of cartoon monsters.

bit shit all around really, feel for that girl a bit (I don't even know why)

Not all Hispanics are Mexican, Nigel.

he looks and sounds cuban

That Cookie Monster shirt though.

More like second generation brats
> See English Muslims

Bonjour, juan

>is this what mexicans are like?
Yea pretty much.

Looks more like a retard to me

i agree. whenever ive been in between jobs and painting houses, doing roofs etc all the hispanics i worked with were awesome people.

CHI

>Cuban
>in New Mexico

Today I interacted with like 3 hard working blue collar beaners and they were nice decent folk. Took my check at the bank and made my burritos. Then when I was driving home this beaner with a shaved head and tattoos jay-walked on purpose when I had a green light, and he was hollering at his beaner friend who was smacking a telephone pole with a skateboard for whatever reason.

Most Mexicans are not bad, but when you meet the bad ones you will know it and hate them. There's a reason why they make about the same as blacks in America.

T. Juan Sanchez

We're working on it, user.