Why doesn't someone make an app that connects people that are looking to buy/sell small amount...

why doesn't someone make an app that connects people that are looking to buy/sell small amount? I live in a city where it's decriminalized. seems like an option and would pay for an app like this

Other urls found in this thread:

canadianwholesalehydroponics.com/collections/human-element/products/507
canadianwholesalehydroponics.com/collections/human-element/products/copy-of-the-water-farm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USe craigslist

How about you just take better care of your health, you (summer) degenerate.

Alphabay

is there some obvious flaw I'm missing? couldn't people in recreational states find it useful?there's been articles published saying it can reverse the mental effects of aging? but i know smoking can have serious effects on your physical health

DUDE WEED LMAO

Potheads are so fucking pathetic.

>tech
>not smoking weed
How does it feel being objectively mentally inferior

>get high
>dress up as a girl
>program like crazy

how do u dress like a girl properly

What strains go best with what kind of dresses?
I've been smoking "Secret Recipe" with some rainbow armlets. I'm not cute enough for dresses, and my code has been suffering.

It's called weedmaps

>Why doesn't someone make an app that lets you come to the cops instead of them looking for you.

Fucking brilliant!!

Are all potheads this braindead?

>buy qt clothes
>shave
>put on clothes and jewelry
>makeup too
Sativa strains

>I live in a city where it's decriminalized
You're the braindead one

In states where it is decriminalized it is still a civil offense like speeding and cops will still take away your weed you shit eating retard. Only in states where it is legal for recreational use could do this.

Decriminalized doesn't mean the police can't do shit about it. It just means you can't go to prison over it.

Decriminalized means you wont' get arrested for having it on you. Intent to purchase or intent to distribute will still get your shit confiscated or you fined you dense motherfucker, also there's no such thing as an app that only works in one city you moronic fuck.

Has weed killed all your braincells? How fucking stupid can you seriously be?

can/should you buy edibles on Alphabay?

im new to tor, want to buy a vpn and experiment. are there any precautions i should take? use it on a fresh install of windows? im thinking about buying an ipvanish vpn

>there's no such thing as an app that only works in one city you moronic fuck.
anyone find this silly? nobody is saying only make it available for one city. everyone on the west coast could make use of it... and more states will leaglize for recreational use.

all i'm asking is to build a road so i can drive from point a to point b. don't put a toll booth on it.

>buy edibles
never. big mistake. use dryb herb vape.

It's still federally illegal, dumbass

degenerate scum

Is there anything that pisses off bitter virgins more than weed?

Women, maybe?

something I don't understand. it must be bad. ignorance.

UruGAY

Take a raspberry pi - or some cheap open-hardware device, turn it into a server and connect a sim card that you bought with no id to it in order to have cheap unrestricted internet.

Turn that into a server now make a simple mobile app that passes a unique encryption key between the app and the server - then the server does the same to the other guy you want to talk with.

Give that chat app to other people that you want to sell weed with.... profit?

would have to market it to hell to actually get people actually using it. but finding marijuana can be the one of the hardest things and technology could fix that.

People who argue it should be illegal because it can cause cancer or other ill effects should also be arguing for alcohol to be illegal as it can cause liver damage.

Dealers worldwide are scared of being caught.

Technologically literate ones could use said app that they themselves could develop or a friend of theirs could and then use it between them.

I would do it now for my city but my main dealer friends got arrested and before that the one of them that were my close friends move away from the city.

Another one that was actually close relative had no involvement with being caught but killed a man while driving.. ayy lmao.

And I won't bother to find new dealers, it's a shitty process especially when most of them will either try to rip you or will send you low quality weed.

With friends I used to smoke all types of exotic breeds for free ..

1) can't get published on ios/android because of shariah law
2) what happens when the feds want to fuck with you

W-was this taken before we made pepe racist to turn normies away?? What else do we need to do to make these creatures stop stealing our beloved pepe??

This is funny as fuck. I don't know why.

>program
so thats what the kids are calling it these days

If you want to be secure use a linux live cd. I spent about 500€ there and never got scammed.
Just make sure the vendor has enough sales and to use encryption.

>walk 10 min down to nearest appartment block
>dodgy sandniggers chillin on parking lot tell you which staircase you need to enter
>monetary transaction with other dodgy dood ensues
>if product is shit, walk 15min to next nearest appartment block

Because dealers don't want to deal with the lowest amount - its all the lowest clientele and most problems - biggest risk reward.

I have had idiots argue that if you just overcharge for small amounts and have a huge volume you will make bank... Yeah right you do that dickhead

No wants to deal with shit that low in the ladder and they only do it because they are helping friends who are on the bottom rung or they will do anything to service their unmanageable problems

not for bulk dealers... those are the ones police would actually would do sting opt on. I meant for randoms that wanna do small amounts

Decriminalized does not mean it's legal, you just get a lighter sentence for getting caught.

do you people not live alone? Why dont you just grow your own. using an arduino you can automate a hydroponic setup and if you invest in good seeds and nutrients you will have the best weed you have ever smoked.

canadianwholesalehydroponics.com/collections/human-element/products/507

what about for people on the west coast where it's leagalized for recreational use. people there could find an app like this useful??

Oh yeah and single units exist to if you dont smoke much.

canadianwholesalehydroponics.com/collections/human-element/products/copy-of-the-water-farm

you will get robbed by niggers

why not make a barrier to use it lol? like a fizzbuzz? or capatcha?

or like I said in OP charge for it

a capatcha isnt going to stop people who will pose as dealers or just stick you up for anything over a half oz. Fizzbuzz could actually work but if they are dedicated enough they will just google it. Even if its paid that wont stop people with malicious intent from using your app. I think a rating system would help prevent this. But you also have to think about dealers going after each other.

you're quite the pessimist

>encryption
All you would need is a live version of tails, vpn, and a paper wallet bitcoin account, no?

an app that lets dealers put up listings and contact information based on their delivery zones and your location relative to them would work. It would have to have text based user verification to make sure no one is spamming positive or negative votes.
I have sold weed on craigslist in a major north american city and have had many people try to rob me I am obviously LARPing though :^)

Go eat cocks

This app could also accept crypto and include strain information user reviews etc... I just dont think the customers the people with cash should have their contact information exposed, dealers should be chosen by the community based on quality product and repeat service

though seriously you should all grow its extremely /comfy/, you can produce whatever strain you want and you wont be paying ridiculous prices for your bud

I'm guessing you're ready to write off weed gains on your taxes

Yea because I would just waste money like that and in my country weed is illegal - punishable with prison.

Just have a Facebook group. You don't need an app for everything.

I'd buy all of that. Haven't smoked in years..

abuse your pain killers you trashy cunt

i wouldnt looks moldy

Just go to your local coffeeshop.

if youre dutch that would be an option for burgers the sane ones at least its dispensaries

Just use Tor mate

thats the fastest way to become monitored

You won't be monitored unless you're a big fish.

If you go post weed on craigslist, no one will monitor you, not because they can't but because they don't care.
If you go post weed on Tor, no one will monitor you because they don't care and even if they did, they can't without burning a 0 day.

tl;dr: You're lucky that big boy tools are available for everyone, use them.

>pot smokers
>being able to create any sort of infrastructure ever