Find that one special snowflake

Find that one special snowflake.

how does France have more sneks than Spain?

Wtf is this map
Look at Portugal this is totally wrong
[spoiler]are we still doing that meme[/spoiler]

France's stats probably include overseas tropical territory.

Is there a problem with Portugal on this map

They´re couning French Guyana and Marselle

this makes much sense

>and Marselle
W-why?

WTF I love France now

Someone shoop Portugal please

What's the deal with Chile and Madagascar?

don't catch sneks

Yes, it's probably this.
But anyway, wtf about Portugal?

tfw we have only one venomous animal, the adder. Which is not that venomous, last time somebody died from adders bite here was in the 80's.

Lucky he isn't dead.

>united states of death

But you got wolves and bears.

>not that venomous
>can kill you

m8...

Haha, thank you, based Islands (and Guiana) :^)

>Portugal
>Green
Is this shooped or what?

>Eurosafes

Greenland

There isn't even anything on Greenland

Also the US has thousands, possibly even 10's of thousands of venomous animals...this map is fucking made up

Don't skip shoes

Yep, I almost stepped on one of these guys last months. It probably wouldn't have killed me, but it would have definitely caused severe pain and swelling.

this map is probably only referring to animals that are lethal to humans

found one of the US

>tfw the rest of the world is a third world hellhole

based europe. BREMAIN

do animals even exist on the isles? aside from the roving packs of rape gangs that is

t. Southeast Texas.
Cottonmouths are terrifying. They are the worst and will literally come after you...at least rattlesnakes warn you. This guy is a complete dumbass and deserves to get bit.

Pretty sure France has thousands of them. Same with Sweden.

>Copperhead
My grandfather was clearing some brush around his backyard deck last summer. He was wearing gloves, but it popped him on is arm just below the elbow. Yeah is swelled, turned black and was a oozing mess. He said, the most painful part was when the oozing happened when the skin was open. It was nasty.
>He killed the snake btw.

oh cool

Katy-fag here, we live near one of the bayous, and when the water levels go down, they'll come out and get into people's pools. I've only had to kill one, but it was ~5ft long and did not go down easy. Agreed, this guy is lucky he even has a face left, as opposed to it necrosing off

They're counting Muslims.