cara

korean pop

korean cara

waifu #4

hi

anime = shit

Anime

Voted remain lads

Do yank women actually like our accents or is it just a meme? I'm going to Texas for a bit next month, need to know if it's worth trying or not.

THEY VOTED TO BREMAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nigger how do you think i feel? I thought id found a girl I could feel comfortable losing my virginity to and a girl I chill with, watching anime and playing games without leaving the house for weeks on end.

I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE PERFECT LIFE. SHIT.

howdy pawtna

Asuka.

hmm

trying to boost my testosterone

I think its just the novelty of it

of course they do

what the fuck

Where have you been?
/brit/ thinks you're dead

They do
Especially in Texas where very few of them will have been to the UK

>88% remain on betfair

it's literally over lads

youtube.com/watch?v=aKxENJPVzew

thread theme

that must be so comfy

I'd buy one

most do, Americans love meeting foreigners in general

Anyone else enumerating at a count tonight?

Going to miss the election bant.

>Remain wins
>This causes a snap UKIP win in 2020 like what happened with SNP
>UKIP take us out of the EU with no referendum as this is one of their policies
>The second act of Lord High Protector Farage is to hunt down and execute all Remain voters

Became a wageslave ~a month ago and haven't been on /brit/ since then nearly at all. When I get home I don't even have the energy to get involved in the threads or simply lurk.

On the plus side I have a decent amount of money now despite not even having a good job. Dropped £500+ in the last week on a new phone + trainers and still have money left over after rent + travel expenses + food.

When my new phone arrives I am going to get Tinder and all that shit and try to become a TRUE normie by talking to girls and stuff.

In american propaganda people with english accents are employed in 'expert roles'. Americans tend to trust people with english accents. So it would be the same as basically saying "im a doctor" or something suitably prestegious.

Though remember that foreigners ALWAYS have an easier time picking up local girls, regardless of which two countries you are talking about. Girls are sluts for exotic dick.

Until you get shot and your puppers gets stolen by a feral pack of niggers.

Forgot 88% was 100%

Tell them to call it now

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

share your favourite patriotic British songs lads.

It was never in doubt

Yes although if you're ugly or autistic it won't have quite the same charm

>He doesn't realize the bookies WANT to make money

It doesn't mean anything

UKIP supporters are simple-minded cretins.

Official K-On!! attractiveness power rankings

1. Mio
POWER GAP
2. Yui
3. Mugi
POWER GAP
4. Ritsu

Just finished at university and am now a NEET
Any tips on how to live the NEET life deliciously?

>UKIP
>FPTP
kek

>a snap UKIP win in 2020

reminds me of that scene in michael mann's 'thief'

>lads

You have lost the privilege to say that word.

those feet tho

Poleaboo will be doing the opposite when he starts HRT next week

Basically, for the AA part, either cyproterone 50 mg/day or spironolactone 100 mg/day, for the E part, either estradiol valerate or hemihydrate 3 mg/day split morning and evening or 100 mcg patches. To consider: micronized progesterone caps, 100-200 mg/day, nice but not essential.

1) Vote Remain
2) ???
3) Profit!

May as well rename the 23rd June Cuckdependence Day

>wow yank women love british accents!

protip, nobody wants your shit poverty northern accent

Mugi > Ritsu > Mio > Yui >>> Azusa

does thou liketh the taste of Kpop and anime?

Why would ukip win now that big name Tories are calling for Australian style points systems

Just give up on your nigel flange wank fantasies

I don't understand markets.

What does it mean if the pound is worth more than the Euro? Brexit not happening?

Do you want to fucking go?

do a post-grad

voted remain desu

Already done that, anything else?

>michael mann's 'thief'

Love Michael Mann but hate that film. Drags things out way too much and the pay off is shit.

exhausted all potential referendum searches for my music library

No

I hate this life. Hate, hate, hate, hate this life. Hate it. Hate every simpering stupid vacant society-leeching moment of it

Very good.

Is this considered
R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

>>The second act of Lord High Protector Farage is to hunt down and execute all Remain voters

>He doesn't know about secret ballot

Lmfao

>Ritsu
>last
FIGHT ME

Good for you, man. Watch out for the crazy ones though. There are women who just want to fuck but without any sort of condom. They claim they're on the pill so they want you to cum inside. These girls have a huge impregnation fetish and will trick you into putting a baby in them. I'm pretty sure I have like 3 to 4 bastards out there by now.

I'm afraid not, my Puritan brother

this 2bh

I spent a year NEET and didn't appreciate it because I worried about getting a job.

Enjoy the time off, make sure you keep routine, i.e. getting up early and exercising and have a hobby.
Learn a languag,e play an instrument, just exercise and complete one hobby and don't stress too much about the job.

I'd give anything to back. Congrats on graduation lad.

What do yanks think of Northern accents? It seems most Americans think all English peple have southern accents. If you're a yank and don't know what a Northern accent is like, think Starks from GoT.

las vegas looks shit 2bh, don't get the appeal

ye I agree, some beautifully shot scenes but ultimately style over substance

Reminder that most of you will still be posting on this miserable website in 10-11 years time

British autism's a bit different to American autism though, they might not be able to detect it as strongly.

People are buying the pound now because they will remain in the eu and the value of the pound will rise even further. It dropped a lot when it looked like the uk would leave, people were dumping their pounds because the value would crash.
So if you bought loads of pounds now you could make some money.

dat curvature

david mitchell'd

It will give you one or two extra points to your attractiveness, being a sperg will neutralise that though.

Hahahaha fuck me my sister got her euros when the pound was weak as fuck what a silly Billy

installed reddit flags
where my devon lads

new vegas is p good

No luck finding a job?

feces

Basically yes. The market has regain confidence in the pound and thinks it has a higher value than we it looked like leave might actually win.

Gambling, smoking indoors, titty bars, hookers and drugs.

>Northern accents

If we voted Brexit the pound would probably drop 20%. If we remain it will probably increase in value 20%.

Banks don't like losing money. So they sold anything they held denominated in pounds for things in Euros so if Brexit happened they could sell things back and gain 20%.

Because they were selling, the pounds dropped even before we voted.

my mate is pretty ugly and he got with a girl just by telling her he was british in a bar

he doesn't even have a british accent cause he's not actually british in the first place

tfw the EU just got stronger

>not liking gambling, shows and loose women who love your Briddish accent

Course you wouldn't like it you poofta

Nevada is very nice honestly
I enjoyed the desert more than the city

It's very kitsch.

>UKIP supporters are simple-minded cretins.

Poleaboo welcomes you to the club

They're all disgusting desu
Scouse, Geordie, Manc, etc. they all sound like shit

But what people do with their money isn't going to change the votes. People are just guessing at what's going to happen when they buy/dump so how does it effect whether Britain bremains or brexits?

They sound dumb.

No Rasheed

>That stance
>That shit guard
m8, I could knock Ritsu into next week

Yes la'