gartner.com/doc/3582818/pitt-ohio-digital-buzzword
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cloud engineering

intrapreneur

>botnet

>cyber security
>cyber warfare

>data mining
What would you call it then? Are you saying it's not a problem?

surveillance

Who said it was a bad thing

>cyber weapons

big data, the cloud, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, business intelligence,

I have a degree with "cyber security" in the title, waste of fucking money should have done CS.

>women in tech

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck. There is no goddamned reason we need more women in tech. Grace Hopper was a goddamned leader, not Stacy the thick rim glasses ruby on rails cunt who poses for photos, becomes a project manager, and gets white knighted to death.

If (((tech))) didn't pay so well nobody would give a fuck. Do you think there's a push to get more blacks and women into waste management, plumbing, or construction?

>Cyber sex

>Who said it was a bad thing
And how is it a good thing if it never stops terrorism and it's just used to collect dirt on people?

Digital

>Digital
>Buzzword
Fuck outta here, gramps.

You're retarded.
t. EE student

Everything FOSS related

Web 3.0

Face it, the only reason you want to kick women out of technology is that it cuts the talent pool in half, which makes obtuse morons such as yourself marketable.

>innovative

I swear the legacy captcha is trying to communicate with me. I change my display picture to Hannover Fist, and I get a captcha saying "hannover something". I'm taking a course on java and now the captcha is "Ambition Java". There's a few other similar cases i can't think of right now. What the fuck is going on here? Is the botnet gaining sentience?

>Do you think there's a push to get more blacks and women into waste management, plumbing, or construction?
>construction
It's actually a thing, just not as wide spread. Same thing with trades, I work in a machine shop and we have a bunch of dumb broads who can't work for shit and they won't fire them. Also weren't black people somewhat common in construction at one point?

>Close to metal

deepweb
darknet
etc

>devops
non-programmer babysitting servers
>frontend developer
web programmer that can't do their job all the way
>fullstack developer
web programmer that can do their job all the way
>backend developer
a regular programmer

why can't people just call it what it is?

B I G D A T A

hay how can i get into the shadow web I heard they have all sorts of secret societies there with aliens and shit.

those 2 are not buzzwords, actual way to name sites that are illegal and "shady"

darknet sites = dark corners in valleys where u get stabbed

deepweb = fight club.

Linux

I like this

Literally anything on a job posting for any position having to do with technology is a buzzword or some stupid shit. Every day I look but every day they want something outrageous like forty years of experience in Windows 10 or nine million years of experience with typing.

It just doesn't make sense. Who does this shit? They'll also have grammatical errors too or just look terrible.

both do not exist

t. person with a degree in DEEP CYBER

Disruptive

>disruptive
>uberisation

>wifi cable

>systems architect
programmer that is too hot shit to actually make programs
>information security analyst
programmer that used to be script kiddie who wanted to be a hacker
>systems engineer
programmer who knows perl and RHEL (that's it)
>network engineer
non-programmer glorified tv cable guy

>"cloud" anything
>diversity goals
>"exponentially" used to mean linearly or quadratically

Pissed off engineer who has 7 projects on hand now has to talk with HR who knows nothing about what's going on to get someone for a specific task.
Engineer: I need someone who can calculate the EM specs of our motors.
HR: "Looking for recent grad with 8+ years experience in Computer, Software, Electrical, and Mechanical engineering."

>VR Data
>Virus Mining
>Cloud Programming

A few from Japan?

" wants to make the world a better place."

"We are looking for a geek candidate."
"We are looking for a hacker who loves to code!"

Japan is a terrible place for developers and engineers. They pay poverty salaries and expect you to work until midnight and on the weekends. Your are expected to prioritize your company before your family. They treat you like an insect.

I've been saying this all along. Why hire Indians in another country when you can hire local women?

Looking for NEET candidate

They pay poverty salaries and expect overtime and weekends for even basic normie tier office jobs.

>weren't black people somewhat common in construction at one point?

bro you can't just say stuff like that

> > backend developer
>a regular programmer

Oh how I long for such a job

>ctrl+f blockchain
>no results found

Say what?

>code connoisseur

Someone please tell what a solutions architect is/does?

they architect solutions

Who's Stacy? Is she hot?

Nice

decentralized

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [G] through the Sup Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [G] , depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Sup Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [G] is like this.

Surveillance is only part of data mining, retard

female equivalent of Chad

women demand a better salary, you can burn vc money to virtue signal no problem, but at some point you have to hire a couple of engineers to do the work

> holocracy
> open office space
> byod
> beer on tap
> sprint milestones
> scrum
> equal opportunity employer
> casual dress code (I.e. bleached jeans and band shirts)
> ruby shop
> "don't call me boss, call me [first name]"

delivery pipeline
workflow step
UAT

i was literally told at a talk the other day that "digital" is a new buzzword that gartner has made up and now we're (the organisation giving the talk) are getting behind it. Get a job kid.

you're behind faggot. gartner.com/doc/3582818/pitt-ohio-digital-buzzword

>not wanting women artificially forced into a line of work is the same as kicking them out
There's nothing stopping them from working in tech besides their own dislike of ugly nerds.

>> scrum
Found the neet

>mugh fragile methodology

backdoor
security hole

just call them exploits please

INTERNET OF THINGS

russian hacker

Metadata
Decentralized
Paradigm
Moonshot
Data-driven
Telemetry

so if I have a huge data set on the physiological attributes of thousands of organisms each with thousands of data points, searching through that is called "surveillance" and not "data mining"?

i see

pajeet

Diversity

>inteLELite

>I'm too autistic to have humour
You have no place in my society you degredation

Do you know what digital means? It's not a fucking buzzword, and it's not new terminology.

It's informantion superhighway, frogtard.

Synergy

> non-programmer babysitting servers
These are sysadmins.

Devops is a programmer in a company that saves money by not having a sysadmin.

> picrelated
I don't get this. Something wrong with using bash?

There you are.

Multithreading

Nothing wrong with bash, just the tards that use it.

>Think about a non mainstream song
>decide to search on youtube
>first suggestion is song title
happens everytime

they usually cause more issue than they are worth. Unless you got one of those ones that writes 4 lines in powershell and calls it a day.

>thought leader

>rig

>special sauce

> tech

how can i into this? Should i use chrome incognito mode? use wifi cable instead of wifi?