>white
TOP WEW

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brown girls best girls

*lightly brown european girls are best girls

fixed that for you. most brown people are nasty subhumans

CHI

Wow she looks exactly like the average Flemish grill

im not a chicano, but i live near chicanos. 99% of brown people are gross.

t. centroamerican from Guatemela or el salvapoor

i consider all of those chicanos. mexican = any latin american.

In this case not being white is advantage for her

This chick simply HAS to have ukrainian ancestry

She looks like a Belgian whore, that came to live in France and met a fucking Portuguese

Exactly. She looks so generically Flemish.

I'm not seeing the connection between ukrainian and belgian

>Even portuguese can't believe a chick this white lives in their country.

I can believe she lives here, but she absolutely cannot be anything other than eastern european

We are still more white then Mexico at least

No mate she looks purely Flemish/Dutch

Flemish master race

Why is it that Flemish men and their diaspora are known for their fantastic looks, huge dicks and incredibly intelligence?

Is the girl in the OP what the average portugese person looks like in terms of skin color and facial features?

What the hell are you? I thought you were just a mix of german and french

yeah...
It's pretty much a fucking mess.

Genuinly North West European. Franconian/Saxon with some Celtic leftovers

I dont think there is average portugese look. You have fernandos albertos and generic white people

what is a fernando alberto?are you calling the mediterranean people not white ?

>MURDERTUGAL

Fernando Martinez=dark tall handsome etc typical italian/spanish
Alberto= pic related

pffft yea right,

Is Poortugal really this shitskinned that you can't believe a natural blonde person lives in your country? I mean, I don't automatically think of a blonde Tuscan (region in central Italy where I'm from) as foreign. It's not that uncommon. My mom has light brown hair for example.

m8 are you stupid? do you even know how to read?
>ukrainian ANCESTRY
>LOOKS LIKE
nobody is questioning that white people live here

relax bro don't kill me, it was just a joke hehe...

>We are still more white then Mexico at least
wow it's fucking nothing.jpg

We aren't supposed to be """white"", for a start.

meanwhile you're the niggest of euro kek, so dark to yu must resort to compare urselves to us, a Pancho country, to feel a bi better abut yourselves.
Sad!

Well if you go to Alentejo, that might happen to you

QT

At least we dont jump fences, we have open borders and not a barbed wire concrete wall segregating us like animals, juanito

I'm portuguese (>muh heritage) both of my parents are porkchops. When I visited portugal All the white qt's are from the northern part of the country. all the arab looking portuguese are unironically from Lisbon or the extreme southern part of the country

>this youtube tier post
you have to go back

So ethnic Portuguese can't be blonde then? Only if they have immigrant background? You must be an African country in that case then, not European.

Do you consider yourself a white person? If you happen to be in a company of white Nordic Europeans and Latinos to whom would you feel connection?

Blonde meds and french are germanic rapebabies and not ethnics. What logic did you use to get that blonde hair defines europeans

are you dumb or just pretending? where in that post was that implied?

That seems about right.
t. Lisboeta

u wot

you're literally the chicanos of France & Switzerland

Here's the webm

WTF I LOVE PORTUGAL NOW!

We're only mildly tanned. That's it. We only have so many niggers too because they came from our former colonies.

Of course the southern moors will be cast into disbelief when trying to process the fact that there ARE ethnically portuguese individuals with very "northern" features.

I've lived in the north all my life, and women such as that one in the second webm aren't that much of a rarity. We also have a good deal of gingers up here.

This desu
Abaixo do Douro é terra de Mouro

Ah yes, the usual and expected Northerner wanker post. All of Portugal's territory was occupied by the Muslim invaders back then even though the country didn't even exist at the time.

Well among arabs we are the most decent Immigrants that they can receive, not like your immigrants who create gang clicks and rape with drug smuggling

Literally so fucking what? The north has been moor-free longer than the south, if you want to take it down that road.

If you think the portuguese have a significant amount of arab/berber blood, you're fucking delusional. We conquered Algarve in the 13th century, and the muslim population was systematically persecuted a slew of times

You mean gang cliques. And you just described why Muslims don't go to Mexico. They know it'll be a beheading contest and I'm inclined to believe that the Mexicans are more effective than the Muslims at chopping heads off.

Except our presence isn't tied to a rise in criminality. Our people integrate accordingly on a general scale.

Our emigrants are, normally, hard-working people.

>Literally so fucking what?
I ask you the exact same thing.
>If you think the portuguese have a significant amount of arab/berber blood
You're confused. I'm not our President.

What's so Flemish about her? She looks like some of the women in my family desu

They never got up to galicia though did they? And that's where Portugal and the Portuguese people come from, they migrated down to modern Portugal as they retool Arab lands and the Arabs migrated out, but unfortunately there's still admixture a little, so it makes perfect sense that the north is more white.

>It's a brown people worship germanic features thread

>all this Portuguese self-hate

This is kind of depressing lads, let's see some pride. The banter may have gone too far.

Diogo Morgado wouldn't look out of place among his Moorish countrymen, right?

Reminder that pigmentation doesn't have anything to do with whiteness. Some Japs are "white". As are Sami. And I don't think I need to mention shit like African albinos.

Portuguese are a Caucasoid, European people, more specifically with Celtic and Greco-Roman/Mediterranean roots.
They are white even if they are slightly more tan looking.

>pigmentation doesn't have anything to do with whiteness

Actually, only the Asturias have never been under Muslim rule. Every other Iberian region was invaded, however briefly. Of course, people strived to keep their identity back then, especially from Muslim hordes, but, like you said, there was always some small-scale admixture.

Pic related is Al-Andalus in 720.

its hilarious that Portuguese themselves are shocked a white chick like this exists in their country.

You likely have Asian admixture.

>she looks exactly like the average Flemish grill

You are 100% not white

All portuguese white women you see in Euro2016 are actually franco-portuguese migrant.

You wish.

neither are you wife's kids.

I am white

We're not. But that girl immediately looked Ukranian to me. We actually need to bring more of those qts here as refugees.
>tfw it's not the 1990s anymore

>american "banter"

sure you are buddy

leave him alone, he is the psychopathic tuscanpedo.

"White" means having good amount of indigenous European ancestry (named Atlantic-Baltic) and it usually strongly correlates with pigmentation.

It's of course completely arbitrary where you draw the line, but I'd say everything below Sephardic Jews is white.

>mfw she's probably no older than 13

Age of consent is 14 here ;)

>Actually, only the Asturias have never been under Muslim rule

It shows.

>green eyes

More like British/Celtic.

So literally you?

god, why are you faggots so obsessed with us

tfw no portuguese girl to fuck with the force of 3 mil. amerindians

They want to port our gals over there.

Yes, even though my eyes are blue, they have the slightest green tint, which shows I'm of British descent.

l thought the same but here on the webm looks a couple years older

ugly

bro-science at its finest

at first l thought he was Ricky Martín lel