ITT: Technology that is perfect and cannot be improved

ITT: Technology that is perfect and cannot be improved.

Starting off with this, the perfect mix of ergonomics and capacity

Don't let that read some startup. Can't wait for spray bottle which connects to my phone and is pay per spray

The pully bit is always uncomfortable to pull.

For you lardass

Is that Jordan as in Air?

No and I wasn't named after him. My IRL name is actually Devin.

>ergonomics of the handle can be improved to better fit the human hand
>shape of the bottle can be changed to save shelf space

>shape of the bottle can be changed to save shelf space

>Make bottle a square
>Is now completely uncomfortable to hold

I prefer this instead.

Paper clip

>holding the bottle

That thing can play doom,nuf said

Nah it not perfect.
Needs too much pull.
I would love a press a button to spray. Like a gun. Press a button once and it will spray.

I could improve the squirt bottle. Should I buy a vacuum form to prove it?

Literally anything can play Doom.

has been deprecated for over a decade.
Why use it?

Try spraying with that thing upside down

Oblig

user, just cause TI aren't putting out a new revision every year doesn't mean it's not deprecated shit.
Friendly reminder that TI are a bunch of bullying Jews, lobbying their way into the education arena and forcing students to pay exorbitant amounts of money to use their old tech that costs pennies to produce.
Plus, the Nspire exists and is allowed on the SAT, so there can definitely be improvement on the graphing calculator meme. Oh, and when you get into (a good) college, you'll realize that calculators aren't used at all, scientific at the most if you're lucky.

>Guns
>Buttons

That thing is worse in most ways. You'll always have to pump more than you'll use - if you want to spray with any sort of force at least - ending with a 2 litre can of useless compressed air. It's also less comfortable to pump, because you need to rest it on something.

It's good if you're trying to maximize your exercise though.

>not carrying the bottle in the anus

The iPhone 8.

>anus
Don't put on airs and try to sound proper, just say "asshole". You're not a medical doctor.