This is unironically how your typical Southern European man looks like

This is unironically how your typical Southern European man looks like
And Nordcucks ask themselves why their women visit Italy,Greece,Spain during summer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6cgNMD5d9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in reality they're greasy manlets

>in reality they're greasy manlets
>Le memes amiright xDD

I am a Greek.

The last Spanish/Italian/Greek guy that I meet were exactly like this.

Man, so hot.

brits are the ugliest people i've ever had a pleasure to lay my eyes on, no joke

Bullshit

Is he natty?

They all have nice bone structure, but it only suits certain types of people. In reality most of them look kind of weird.

>abs not symmetrical
>pleb tattoo
>those legs lol
2/10 would not bang

meme

man on the right looks like a honest hardworking man probably owns a farm and knows the value of good work.

man on the right is greasy and unwashed probably never held down a job and sits around smoking and trying to start up his band

>chavs in charge or greasiness
you people literally have a translucent quality to you
like you are covered in white scabs
italians spend most of their time taking care of themselves

>look kind of weird.
>brit

kek'd and lel'd to be honest

This.. this is something only a goddamn Beta would say
>H-hey Chad isn't this much of an alpha, h-he can't even milk a cow properly

So salty over an anonymous opinion on the Internet, why are you so insecure?

I'm literally the guy on the right.
Any girl here? Come get a piece of me bae

Damn...
Southern Union when?

>resorts to calling others "salty" on the internet after being cucked by Fernando like every other brit

typical

lol you're all gypsies except the italians

fucking spanish gypsies top the list for leeching eu fund money, even more than poland

>italians
>not gypsies

where is copper??

give it

>nomadic tribe coming from asia
>not 100% golden toothed gyppo tier

finrand please

>Yugo
>Talking about gypsies
Kek the irony

The Italian and Spanish football teams are always the most handsome. This is proof that we're the best looking Euros because those people don't get picked for their looks, only their athleticism.

I am a Greek

pay debt

Guess which one will the women blow first

cheque'd

There are gypsies here in Spain, but we need to say they come from Romania. Spainish are not gypsies and our woman are hot as fuck.

Why wasn't I born Italian?

Fucking depressing when people say

"you look french"

the fuck is that supposed to mean?

they want the dicc

>the fuck is that supposed to mean?

That you look like a fag.

When ever I have asked what they mean by that they say

"Oh its your hair" or "the way you dress"

so apparently bothering to dress one self and having thick wavy/curly hair makes you french..

I don't get it.

shut up fruit salad

just be yourself

It's not nice to name call Baggio.

it may be too late to be italian, but it is never too late to benefit from superior cultural influence

As always mate

Southern Europe has great men but hideous women
Northern Europe has great women but hideous men
This is a fact

No, but really, it must be because you have delicate features. Italians and Spaniards look more robust.

Come sempre.

I am a Greek.

I get told I look Italian, pisses me off. A girl referred to my penis as a big Italian sausage once

Are you a guy?

pull da cock out and tell em do this sausage looks french to you
they call it the eiffel tower
now succ it

meme

Brown?

NORDKEK DETECTED

I'm ethnically English. I have brown hair/eyes tho

>mfw

Unfortunately I don't know my genetic lineage (adoption) apart from my birth mother having a Greek first name but at least you could actually just bluff it if someone asked you.

Can't help you with the sausage thing though... slap her in the face with it next time and scream "ITS A FUCKING CUMBERLAND YOU CUNT" and gag her with it.

Fernando'd

Why are you mad tho. Looking like Italian is way better than looking like Englishman

meme

a lot of brits literally look more italian than italians
this dude is 100% a brit
really makes u think

youtube.com/watch?v=H6cgNMD5d9A

>he thinks that Spaniards, Italians and Greeks are racially the same, and their countries homogeneous.

we're all wogs

All great reads.

Aurelius is my favourite, especially his mentions of campaigning in Germania, as he seems to be conflicted between his stoic teaching's and his duties as Emperor.

stfu taco bell accept your nonwhiteness

Not the same but damn close compared to Northern Europe

Your ancestors got Alfonso'd back in pre-romans times, rape baby.

he was always conflicted, at his heart he wanted to philosophize and study the universe, but ultimately he was destined to be a political paragon

i would recommend baruch spinoza's ethics if you like what marcus & the stoics have to say

I'm not really mad, just memeing

Actually, Celts were described as shitskins by the Romans.

>tfw male ancestors watch basque and Roman bulls breed British women

Uh... Did you just prove my point with that map?

I'm as close to a Brit as I am to a Greek, according to that. (more to a Brit considering I'm a Catalan. The genetic map is not homogeneous here, even if this triggers deluded Castillians.)

Yeah its fascinating his section on viewing the aftermath of a battle and seeing dismembered corpses and feeling that he could empathise with these "enemies" as men and could relate to them on a human level rather than just as opponents of Rome.

I'll check him out thanks for the recommendation mate :)

That's why I said "pre-romans", as in "the time before romanization of the peninsula". I don't have a link, but I've seen research that claims the black hair in the UK comes from Spanish sailors back then.

>The genetic map is not homogeneous here, even if this triggers deluded Castillians.
Nigga, we know this country isn't homogeneous, nobody isn't saying otherwise but old people brought up in Franco times.

You said that Southern Europe is not genetical related lad
While you can clearly see a Greco-Italic and Northern Italic/Iberian overlap
Also Britain was originally Celtic or not ?

any time my friend, check out Jonathan Bennett's study on spinoza's ethics if you like

the supplement

>daily reminder that the greatest philosophical advancements ever made were contained within or contingent on greco-roman thought

>we wuz kangs: the thread

>I don't have a link, but I've seen research that claims the black hair in the UK comes from Spanish sailors back the

That's retarded and not true.

The regions with the most Celtic ancestry in Britain are also the darkest. Celts were always dark people.

>we wuz sea jews n shieeet

Well, I didn't say we are not related, I just said that we are not the same thing. I believe that putting us in one "block" ("Mediterranean" people or whatever you want to call it) is not very accurate.
But I didn't want to get in any kind of argument, I'm sorry if I didn't specify what I meant.
Britain was celtic and even more related to us in the past, I think, yes...
Many young people still believe that :/ (or at least they say they do, for political justifications)

Venice/Genoa?

>That's retarded and not true.
It's not, it makes a lot of sense.
>The regions with the most Celtic ancestry in Britain are also the darkest. Celts were always dark people.
And they probably originated in Spain.

>Many young people still believe that :/ (or at least they say they do, for political justifications)
No, no they don't. Where the hell do you live for people to have this kinds of believes? AndalucĂ­a?

Well, yes of course you are actually right, whole Europe is pretty non-homogenous, a fact that I personally find very fascinating
I think ''Mediterranean'' is more of a cultural thing, just like ''Germanic'' seems to be, genetically there always emerge differences

and the Netherlands

You gotta make that guy a bit more tan.

Then they were not Spanish, you retard. Say "Iberian". Spain didn't exist back in that time.

>I've seen research that claims the black hair in the UK comes from Spanish sailors back the
no, impossible ...they are not like us,

el autismo

I'm half Irish but I frequently get mistaken for Spanish

White girls in Canada equate looking Mediterranean with looking creepy so it's not a good thing.

"Spanish sailors" gives the impression that it's recent ancestry.

how can white "women" even compete

I'm a Catalan.
There are many people of Andalusian origin (quickly spotted because they still can't speak the local language and are always loud and very "choni").

Here in Catalonia I mean.

>White girls in Canada equate looking Mediterranean with looking creepy so it's not a good thing.

lol wtf

Well im the result of a swedish woman making a baby with a greek. Im proof its true

God-fucking-dammit, I'm talking about the region that has always been known as "Spain", or "Hispania", of course I'm talking about proto-Iberians, my absolutely retarded Luigifriend.

I'm pretty sure Canadians don't really know what a Spaniard looks like, so I'm not that offended by that sentiment.

"creepy guys" on Anglo TV almost always have somewhat Mediterranean features.

It might be the combo of extremely pale skin yet looking almost ayyrab otherwise.

leave that guy alone, he his one of these wiki-history buff fedoras trying really really hard to sound cool

don't you know cucnadians tend to make shit up and generally be the worst posters on this board?

Anglos are not like us , dont lie.