What place on earth has the sluttiest sluts?

What place on earth has the sluttiest sluts?
Is there like any particular holiday when they're at their sluttiest like Halloween or Spring Breaks??

the us, everytime

Pretend to be European

I made my opinion regarding your movies.

I dunno about that m8.
I think I remember there was some town where British slags go for vacation and there was a video of a girl giving like 25 blowjobs in one night.

Are you sure it wasn't in Thailand?

Nah, Thai girls aren't sluts.
They're whores, yes, but not proper sluts who do it for free.

romania, us's sluts are memed to be the worst, but rumenian culture really is some magnificent form of "patryarchism"(not sjw their term just made it easier to explain) with sluts being so normal.

Do euros even celebrate Halloween?

Whore/slut
Hmm, actually, (sorry for my ignorance of your language) what is the difference between these words?

thanks to american globalization is kind of come into some of our cultures. We only used to have a holiday for all the saints, but kids are beginning more and more to dress up and ask for sweets.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
London, Ontario
Los Angeles, California

A whore is someone who performs sexual acts for money or with the expectation that you will shower them with gifts.

A slut is just a promiscuous woman who performs sexual acts because she likes it or has low self esteem.

when you are not insulting, theoretically the words are different, whore is the job, like prostitue in french i think, while sluts do it for free.

Of you have money anywhere in eastern europe.

Well, ok, I understand. Thank you for your clear explanation, friend

Hmm-hmm, I get it. Thank you, too.

Any country south of USA. Just tell them you're an American and you get free pussy.

I don't want just any slut though, I want the SLUTTIEST sluts.

So the janny is a slut?

Sorry just saw your answer after.
Thank you, bro

is janny a meme i am supposed to get?

Panama City Beach Florida.

women are sluts everywhere

ah sure, yeah they are pretty nasty sluts

Statistically, NZ and Finland

>being this desperate

we do, all the time

it's easy to judge with your tier of sluts surrounding you. You don't even know what it means to have to conquer a girl

I was waiting for the Pole to come in.

I think the Czechs have us beat, though.