Daily reminder that if you use FOSS...

Daily reminder that if you use FOSS, you're supporting communism and making it more difficult for hard working people to put food on the table for their children.

There is literally nothing wrong with Communism

Isn't communism about hard working people?

Because unions traditionally vote for right wing parties right?

nice meme comrade. Mind if I distribute

Fuck off, Oracle

wtf I love stallman now

all the communist memes are owned by the proletariat! Distribute at will!

How about the programmers make functional operating systems rather than stealing the user's data and thus increasing their risk of being doxxed or have their identity compromised. Also sage.

End yourself

No one is forcing them to give away their software for free you fucking retard.

It always amuses me to see people reading books like that. Like damn, you're literally reading a print of a book that capitalists made for a quick profit

Dis

Shut up you capitalist pig
Communism is the best concept for a self sustaining human society we have yet
Capitalism is only good for short term usage nad it goes in hand with environmental damage and poverty of the working class
The western countries are so rich that they could produce enough food and also distribute it to third world countries
The fair distribution of wealth does work and is an essential step towards a better tomorrow

The GNU license does. Develop anything for linux, it has to be open source and it has to be free.

Linux is communism and communism must never be tolerated/

How else do you propose they aquire a book within capitalism?

Then don't develop for Linux.

That's where your wrong kiddo

>you can't advocate for a different economic system without pretending you allready exist in that system.

Except the million of people they killed to substain their shitstain of ideology

No, you're completely free to develop proprietary software on Linux.

>muh gorrilions

It destroys the incentive to work.