I come from year 2099, this is how the USA looks like, what do you think?

I come from year 2099, this is how the USA looks like, what do you think?

The part that is cut off says United States of the Great Plains.

Other urls found in this thread:

mapchart.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if were doing meme regions for the US republic of virginia would be split two ways, with the top of florida joining, and republic of great plains would be split like three ways easily, with oklahoma joining texas

Extra info:
Hawaii is protectorate of the USA

Virginia and USA constantly squabble about planes leaving DC

USA still claims ownership of most of it's old territory.

Great Plains are comfy and calm, they feed most of the world.

California has changed governments radically five times in the last 16 years.

Tejas is not recognized by any country, except for enemies of the USA.

Oklahoma joined Great Plains because they didn't want to speak Spanish.
Great Plains states have a lot of autonomy, there is a small national congress and a president with little power.

is venice independent yet

No, Italy is a member of the European Union.

Ahhhhh... at least I'm still part of America

wisconsin and minnesota would join the US, east and west texas might split, maryland and northern virginia would join the US, northern florida would join the south.

Ir argentina still a country? what happened to latam?

Northern Florida is with the south, I couldn't color.

They split because of political reason, after Cascadia ceceded and DC let it go, Virginia split, Texas split, California split, southern Florida split from Virginia, then DC started going down on Virginia.
Great Plains fell under the influence of a charismatic politician who promised freedom and no violence, so they split.
California and Tejas have fought often about stuff.
Some people in North Virginia wanted to split from Virginia, but populism won and they stayed.

Looks pretty much the same.
Bolivia was partitioned between Paraguay and Peru. They want Independence now.
Brazil is world power, they have close ties to lusophone Africa.
Venezuela fixed it's problems.

>Republic of Virginia
Georgia would never stand for VIRGINIA being the primary power.
fuck u virginians

Are we still third world shitholes?

I will shill my map every chance I get because it is perfect
Actually only thing perhaps wrong is not separating a lot of the big coastal californian cities into their own thing

There was a vote for the name, Virgina won

Some of us (Surinam, Guyana, Caribbean guys), we're pretty much back to being raw materials and food (worth more now) providers, middle-class does nicely, the lower class work hard, but don't go hungry and can enjoy some luxuries.
Mostly because China is still in the middle of a Civil War, and Africa still mostly sucks.

What happens in Mexico?

>he thinks nevada is in the great plains

this seems good, though i doubt appalachia would be independent. also yellow wouldnt stretch down so far.

the alaskan panhandle might join cascadia but considering how its the warmest place in alaska they might need it more

Nervousness because some people on Tejas, and California too, want to join Mexico, which would anger USA who still have nukes.
They are the economic leader of North America at the moment, since the USA hasn't done much lately.
They have an emperor now, and a parliament with a prime minister.
Number two trading partner of EU after Brazil, then it's India.

Joined by vote, seceded from the 2nd Republic of California, haven't gone back, now that it's the third.

Sounds good. Too bad I'll be dead by then... unless, how's the whole transhumanism and other advances in human lifespan and augmentation like?

argie, i dont think you understand just how much nevada isnt in the great plains

It's probably because that's what patagonian "plains" looks like

Name came before Nevada, they joined in after it was created. They were "independent", California under the dictatorship invaded them and Arizona, Texas went to war, dictatorship was removed and 2nd Republic established, Arizona and Nevada were given a vote if they wanted to stay or what, Arizona joined Texas, Nevada the US of the Great Plains

Same way Hawaii isn't in America, but it's a state of the United States of America.

Available to the wealthiest.
Current Rothschild patriarch is 148 years old.

Did any significant war happened between now and 2099? Also, is Cataluña independent from Spain? What about Palestine and the Saharawi Republic?

What about space exploration? Any signs of life on Europa, Enceladus, Mars?

Is NASA still the main organization regarding space travel? Have they sent people to Mars and whatnot?

>Casca-shits actually think they will get our Redwood
Get fuck, rainfags.

Only the Chinese civil war, been going on for 36 years now, nobody is really sure what is going on, since no one says anything.
Cataluña, like Spain, is part of the European Union. It's a state.
Israel still exists, after the Oil Shortage Coup in Saudi Arabia, and they became democratic, a ceasefire between Palestinian State and Israel was reached, they are in peaceful talks about borders, at the moment.
Morocco still doesn't recognize them (Saharawi)

Not much space travel, considered a waste of money by most.

Did we won the Euros for 3rd consecutive time in the end and cucked Sup Forums to pieces? When was Del Bosque sacked? Is he still the manager after some cybernetic treatment? Podemos can into win? Volvio La Vieja o alguno de sus descendientes a la Casa Rosada?

Please tell me this happened

Wrong coast bud

Brexit result, OP?

California would take over Nevada, Arizona and Colorado, New Mexico, and possibly Utah. Too important for them to control the headwaters of the Colorado River

Has a canadian team won the Stanley Cup?

lol why has nobody ever asked how he's managing to post here from the future?

I know it's roleplay but damn.

I'm don't know much about 80 year old football, sorry.

No
Middle East is peaceful because Saudi Presidents threaten with invasion to restore peace.

Stay

They tried, civilians didn't want war, Tejas wouldn't let them take over Arizona and Nevada.

The Canucks did

>Argentinian
>Doesn't know about 80 years (or even 180 ) football

Gotcha, imposter

>The Canucks did
Let's keep it within the realm of possibility.

>wouldn't let them take over Nevada
It's literally right next to California. Texas would overextend itself trying to keep it from being gobbled up

>Saudi presidents
>presidents
They wouldn't be called saudi.

Texas already had Arizona, there was one battle, 113 Californians died, the people of California demanded the dictatorship backed off, it did and they negotiated peace. The army had no civilian support, it was seen as an illegitimate war and that the dictatorship failed in it's original purpose, to rejoin the Union.
They are now economically strong, but not military.

Sorry, we all play Paddle now actually.

They got this one half chinese guy who is still considered best goalie.

It was a meme of revolt.
It was one branch of the family getting rid of the ruling branch and establishing a democracy for international points.
The three presidents they've had have been first cousins.

what caused the USA to split up into so many regions, and Mexico to stop being such a bad country and turn into a superpower all of a sudden?

It was nice of them to split exactly on the old state lines. Convinient.

>Paddle

I'm glad I won't be there to see the fall of civilization.

They didn't, North Florida is with Virginia, there are a few county exceptions.

Cascadia split, DC allowed it, bunch of others split for different reasons (corrupt greedy Californian politicians, want peace flyovers, muh Dixie, we Mexican Texas, we Cuban Florida) and they started fighting each other, not much violence, less than 3k people have died, but there are war risks.
Mexico had a non violente military and civilian coup that installed an emperor that was like Pedro II of Brazil, who killed a bunch of criminals in violent ways. His son rules now.

Anything interesting happen in Africa? Did the continent stop being so bad?

Do pandas finally become extinct?

Brazil is the same? I thought we would balkanize too

Some countries are doing well enough, others still have a bunch of problems, ranging from poverty, AIDS (there's a cure), starvation, war and ethnic conflicts.

Pandas are kill in the wild.

You guys stayed together, just some conflict over some natives in the Amazon who wanted independence.

What happens with North and South Korea?

North annexed by China.
South calls itself just Korea now, they get a bunch of refugees from former North Korea

templete pls

Google usa blank state map you absolute fucking mongoloid

mapchart.net/