Are they common in your country?

>Mexico
>Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEssF-u0JHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only for private schools

They are in my animes.

Mandatory for public and private up to 10th grade. Kids need to be disciplined and punished for individuality so we can keep them in line desu, or everything will turn into Lord of The Flies

In private school, yes all of them.

Public schools here give uniforms, mostly use but some just go with normal clothes.

Military schools are god-tier desu.

No.

Pioneer uniforms were, for a while.

PARTIZAN SAM TIM SE DICIM, TO NE MOZE BITI SVAK

youtube.com/watch?v=UEssF-u0JHw

Unless it's a sixth form college, I have never seen a school without one.

Never seen one in real life

Only in private schools.

Fuck no, that's too much autism even for us.

no
some schools may have some kind of dress code, but that's about it

No, not really.

only in primary school

only catholic and military schools have them

It's always weird for me when I see the schoolgirls from Japanese, India and Latin America wearing tartan/plaid on their school uniforms.

doesn't exist here

why?

Because I associate that with the British isles. It looks out of place on them.

>I have never seen a school without one.
how did you sit through class as a teenager without raping every girl you saw

My school (private) just adopted them two years ago. For the guys they half-assed it so we wear khaki pants/shorts and a collared shirt (untucked). Girls however, have those short plaid skirts like from a goddam yuri anime, white blouse too. Other than my school, I don't know of any others

Here's Mexican schoolgirls

Yes. Most public and private schools have them.

Are you a paki?

It isn't uncommon for UK uniforms to have plaid/tartan skirts but it's usually only private schools here that have them, while state schools have plain ones.

Tartan skirts here tend to be actual kilts, rather than just a regular skirt with a pattern. Which I always found odd because kilts are supposed to be for men.

>military schools
Imagine a Brazil where every public school was a military school.
It would be so fucking glorious the nigs would probably be whipped into decent human beings too.

Yeah, I don't know. I just always associate that with you guys and it's weird seeing it on like the Japanese and stuff. Makes sense though because your formal wear is the gold standard everywhere. The three piece suit and tie is a British invention and that is the standard for the professional workplace everywhere.

wtf

What are military schools anyway?
I remember them mentioned in american cartoons but I've never heard of any here.

Its a very rigid school system where the kids need to have as much discipline as soldiers since the whole thing is managed by our military police.
fellow hues please correct me if im wrong

Im sorry i messed up a bit.
Military schools are prestigious traditional schools that date back to Imperial Brazil.
They are a branch of the military ( with the exception of one public school that was converted into military standards and is staffed by military police because of its reputation as the worst school in the country and police's reclaim of drug cartel territory )
They are not scared straight programs for delinquents and they are extremely hard to get in.

Shhhhh...

Me on the left.