I want go buy X61t because it's small and dirt cheap? Do you know any better 12 inch laptop for a good price...

I want go buy X61t because it's small and dirt cheap? Do you know any better 12 inch laptop for a good price? I can get it for 89 USD.

I have an x220t, I paid a bit more and got an SSD.
I'm really happy with it!
I use it for a little we browsing, note taking, and reading.

I snagged an x230t on ebay recently for ~$120; it's probably worth the extra 30-40 bucks if you can swing it.

they sell them for 4 times the price in Poland. wtf?

I have x220? is the difference noticible?

x61t has 4:3 screen. Widescreen sucks.

Agreed but dim TN screen sucks on a tablet too

What should I do? My X220 started rebooting from time to time, plus it gets kind of hot even though I replaced the paste and the fan.

500 usd is my Max and I won't upgrade for the next 5 years. I have a PC for power. Laptop has to have a good battery life.

I have an x230t and it's pretty great overall. I use it for reading/marking up articles, note taking, and general usage. I'd recommend it.
That's an insanely good price, I paid double for mine (came with an SSD at least)

Fuck i want an X61t but i can't find one of those in my third world shithole and shipping from the US bumps up the price to the point where isn't even worth it anymore.

just end my life

Don't buy a 1400x1050 X61 tablet, a design flaw fucks the screen with glue bubbles

Anyone who actually uses them uses a unit with a 1400x1050 screen salvaged from an X60 tablet

Jesus. I bought an X230t (required) for school about 5 years ago for $1200.

i can't even buy one though

Dell Latitude XT2 has a better IPS panel than the X61. Still 1400x1050 but doesn't eventually develop bubbles. Also 5gb max ram, quieter, better build quality. X61t has a better touchpad and clitmouse though. I've owned both.

I got it for $110, 8GB ram with everything working. Feels good man.

For Euros looking to buy: maybe you can look up proxy shippers and just order from America so you don't have to pay such high prices.

how long does your battery last?

This is better.
Smaller and actually portable.
X230 for comparison.

And what is this?

Hp 2760p.

I just got one and installed FreeBSD. Works fine.

X61t doesn't have a touchpad.

>glue bubbles
A-HA!
I just saw them bubbles. That's why it was so cheap...

Fuck it. I need a girlfriend, not another Thinkpad.

>I need a girlfriend, not another Thinkpad
i'd rather have a thinkpad desu