Been trying to play Paragon on my laptop but keep running into to a message that says cant run because I don't have...

Been trying to play Paragon on my laptop but keep running into to a message that says cant run because I don't have DirectX 11 version 10.0 or some shit despite running Windows 10 Pro OS. Don't suppose anyone knows how to fix this. or if it can be fixed

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-ca/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your GPU probably only supports DirectX 10 and below. Nothing can be done besides upgrading.

your hardware doesn't support it smart guy

Try Smite
Similar gameplay

not supported on DDR4?

What kind of laptop you got?

lg17 vengeance. gtx 1060, corsair vengeance 16gb, and core i7

That game has become trash since they dropped the original map.

Duly noted. but I'm fairly certain there will be other games with the same requirement that I will eventually want to play

>running Windows 10 Pro OS
found your problem

microsoft.com/en-ca/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35

is that actual 365 or just the DX download that pops up?

Just install the thing that automatically downloads

yeah tried that a couple times already

What do you mean you tried. Did you install it or not? If you did then your game will work.

went through install process but game still said the same thing. so I went through troubleshoot and test program and it says Setup could not download file

Did you reboot after install, user?

uuuuuuuuuuhhh.. well. I did the first time
ima totally do it again though. for shits and gigs y'know

fairly certain the download isn't completely installing anyway

ya, totally didn't work bro. nothing I need to adjust after reboot?

Then fully install it. How can you not know if it's installed?

yeah and it seemingly finishes install and then does absolute fuckall. and I cant find any evidence of it

aaaaand I totally just found it

aaand it totally doesn't work still. cheers anyway. maybe I am just being retarded