You're walking to your home when this fine and well mannered Salvadoran gentlemen and his pals ask you kindly for the...

You're walking to your home when this fine and well mannered Salvadoran gentlemen and his pals ask you kindly for the hour.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/mexico-australian-surfers-dean-lucas-adam-coleman-identified/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UABhMGtvlgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>walking home
Bitch, what is a car?

n...no hablo espanol

I blow a handful of salt in his eyes and then hide in arbys

Give him the hour without really taking my eyes off him. If he gives a funny hand gesture, make one back.
How safe am I lad?

How can you give him the hour without taking your eyes off him? Otherwise good, they only wanted to know the hour

"Dont have a cellphone right now, sorry" and uncover my sleves so they can see no watch either
Always do it when someone ask me and doest look right(cholo), worked so far

I'll just pull it out of my ass, he won't even notice.

>"Dont have a cellphone right now, sorry"
oh yeah?, what if I find one?

what do you do then?

Call him exactly what he is, a dirty shitskin spic, then beat the fuck out of him

post a pic with timestamp then faglord.
show us your ripped bearmode body oo great user.

I´m fucked then
But the one time a nigger rob me and took my phone, he took a crappy htc i was going to sell to a friend, I was going to let it go but a cop saw and beat the shit out of him, the only time ive needed one, he was there for me, its like winning the lotto

>post a pic of myself just so you can finger your asshole and fap

I don't think so faggot

Amerindians are shit. Spanish are shit for not committing to virtual genocide, fucking crypto-arabs them.

"a saber cerote, vete de aca"

Give him the chicano handshake and then help him rob some gringos.

punch him because of all the retarded hero scenarios that have played out in my head, get stabbed, probably bleed to death or since this gentleman is from southern america he'd probably keep stabbing

Honestly this

kek. I would pay to see that happen

Kindly point him north to the american border.

Why would you punch someone who kindly asked you for the hour? I thought you people were more tolerant

you're aware guy in op pic is mestizo right?
Mestizoes are evil, actual amerindians are harmless.

What is life like in El Salvado?

Beat the spics up with my m8s and rob them

>punch him
either go for the kill or submit/retreat.

cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/mexico-australian-surfers-dean-lucas-adam-coleman-identified/

>Coleman hit one of the robbers, and was then shot, prosecutors said. The suspects then allegedly killed Lucas before pouring gasoline over the surfers' van and setting it alight.

pic related

Go look at the bottom of any public trash can.

Thats El Salvador.

Why do Salvadorans and Mexicans dislike one another? My nanny when I was growing up is Salvadoran and said that Mexicans always gave her cold looks when she spoke to them

get out of my fucking way before i deus vult you back to your mothers cunt.

by the way, its 01.46

I've never seen that kind of wretches here, i'd be scared

Because Salvadorans are beneath Mexicans and go to Mexico to steal their jobs if they can't make it to the US.

Believe it or not, but the Mexicans have an illegal immigrant problem as well.

Pretty shitty desu. If you have money you can do as you please and do be touched by violence. If your not rich then you're pretty much fucked. And if you're somehow young (under 30) then your life expentacy has been lowered by half two times already

>el bajio
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajja
qué tan culero es el salvador comparado a méxico?

Son las siete y *get stabbed and robbed*

how rude!

are el salvadorans the mexicans of mexico?

give him the hour and congratulate him on his bitching tattoos

I don't really have nothing against Mexicans desu. Only low life people like fight cause we don't have nothing better to do.

Nada malo con el bajío, bro

cínico
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>low life people

I make more in a day than you do in a month, stay poor you fucking scum and keep fucking up both Mexico and the US.

I FEAR NOTHING. I'VE SEEN PEOPLE HANG'D ON BRIDGES AND SHIET, HEADS, AND BODIES AFTER SHOTGUN SHOTS.

It's 7:53 pm :)

Solo mira las noticias y veras la comparación. Pero yo diría que muy culero pshf

Cool, we don't give a fuck man.

Go to and cry all you want about "muh spics"

t. tamaulipeco
ve

>car
What kind of poorfag are you for not owning an helicopter?
Enjoy your traffic jam, pleb

Estás meco

I really wish he didn't exist
Not even in the context of your hypothetical

K José. Go back to cleaning or some shit

ya es hora de la misa

Are you that special kind of retarded I keep hearing about?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UABhMGtvlgM

Because Mexicans are scum who are quick to blame central Americans for the bad rap they've created for themselves.

>actual amerindians are harmless

No we don't. I blame mexicans who go to the US and do stupid shit that makes us and other latin american immigrants look bad.

You're walking to your home when this fine and well mannered fellow American gentlemen and his pals ask you kindly for the hour.

What do you do?

>I was going to let it go but a cop saw and beat the shit out of him

I know that feel

Honestly why do these fucks have to tatto their whole body? Shit is tribal as fuck

no inglés m8

I'll give him the hour senpai. But I will be shitting my pants the whole time

>be latin-american and jew
I'm so fucked

Mexican immigrants, my bad. I should have specified.
The fuck did he do to his eye?

I'll just tell him the time, while holding my hand on my folding knife in my right pocket.

Oye, salvadoreño, conoces algún pandillero?

Of course you will Karl, of course you will

Truth, Bolivia and Peru are safer than Argentina. They're just like our injuns, drunks and only harm themselves. Racemixing fucked them up

I had a biology teacher who was from el salvadore she had really big gums and was 5 feet tall at best

I'm one of the few norwegians in my area, I live in a heavy immigrant area, I always walk outside with a knife on me.

No. Realmente a ninguno. No me relaciono con ellos y creo que nadie en su sano juicio lo haría.

I would say
creo que eres muy feo y le doy a tu madre la pija. Para amigo. De broma. No me violes.NO TE VENGAS DENTRO.

You're walking to your home when this fine and well mannered American gentlemen and his pals slap your girlfriend's ass.

What do you do?

yo tengo amigos delincuentes, no es la gran cosa, sólo algo extraño, inusual, cuando hablan de sus crímenes y eso, hasta me han invitado

>Peru, Bolivia and Paraguay that low
what

Pues aquí tener un amigo pandillero significa que ellos algún día te pedirán algo a cambio de su amistad, y si no lo haces te matan. O que te asesinen los de la pandilla contraria

suena tan familiar xd

Was that that bad?

Honestly, yeah

What should I have said?

Just tell him the hour or tell him that you don't know.

no se que hora es

Give them the time.

Tell him to stop because that's rude and my girlfriend isn't some backstreet whore.

>Implying I'm not always conceal carrying
>Implying I won't pull a gun on someone if I feel my life is in danger
>Implying I live in a place where gangs are prevalent

People who tattoo their faces really need a bullet in their head. Useless scumbags.