All countries that are too shitty for refugees to live in will be kicked out from core of the EU after Brexit...

All countries that are too shitty for refugees to live in will be kicked out from core of the EU after Brexit, so literally everything to the east of Eastern German border, whole V4, baltic states, Romania, Bulgaria and so on. Prepare yourself for long decades of poverty, 0% growth, and Russian language in elementary schools, dear postcommie friends!

express.co.uk/news/world/679657/European-Union-Brexit-Poland-Jan-Hartman-France-Germany-small-EU

Jan Hartman said a Brexit could leave the 28-country bloc fragmented beyond repair.

In a shattering blow to the European state, the Polish politician said that rather than pulling together the decision would deepen East-West divides because Western civilisation and political culture will be "destroyed" in Poland.

Writing for Polityka, he said: “A Brexit would force Germany, France and the Benelux states to form a smaller EU.

"And we wouldn't be part of it because Poland, Hungary and for the most part Czech Republic and Slovakia don't fit in emotionally with those states – either now or in the future.

"The West will always remain the West and we will always merely represent the East. The dream of Western civilisation and political culture will be destroyed in Poland.

"Under the pretext of fending off attacks or solving the migration problems borders will be sealed once more including without doubt the border along the Oder River.”

Other urls found in this thread:

asylumlawdatabase.eu/en/content/ecthr-hirsi-jamaa-and-others-v-italy-gc-application-no-2776509
youtube.com/watch?v=SEM8WpXE9HI
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI2o0smlVC_TyzhsnweLEayc3tRgtBxIDCotABtUIX0/htmlview?sle=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All countries that are too shitty for refugees to live in will be kicked out from core of the EU after Brexit
>after Brexit
stopped reading right there
not gonna happen

The Dutch government has been wanting an EU of the Benelux, Germany, Austria and perhaps France for a long time.

We literally don't give a fuck about East, South or North Europe.

How many votes left to count?

I think that it will. Everything is planned. Our countries are too poor and always remain too poor to be more attractive for brown and black people than the core West, hence we are going to be isolated now, cut off from money and sold to Russia. That's how geopolitical emptiness will be filled without war in Europe

I wish you would leave the EU, desu. I'd have no problem being part of it without the shitty Eastern countries.

according to your screenshot, 97.4%

You are leaving first. Citi can say "goodbye" to its status, the global prestige is going to Frankfurt banks.

This.
Frankish Empire 2.0 would be the most glorious entity.

People should have seen earlier that anything bigger than that would only lead to Chaos and dissolution eventually.

It will be an empire filled with millions of refugees though :)

>was hoping for brexit just so there is some happening going on
>right now, when leave is on the lead, realised that i don't actually want uk to leave
please stay, it's comfy here together

Once the borders have moved we will just deport them to Spain.

Don't cry. USA will give special status to Poland, so we won't be a part of Russia. We will only have to learn to deal with millions of Ukrainian immigrants and lack of EU funds

>that one shilling polak is back
You know, I want the Russians to invade you and then locate you specifically and have a platoon of the ugliest, biggest, siberian fuck that were starved of sex in some backwater shithole for 8 years rape you for 3 straight days.

>A polish professor

It's Greece, Italy and Spain that lets them into the Schengen area. Not us.

Hartman is a Polish Jew and a prominent member of B’nai B’rith Polska. He knows a lot and he never says bullshit.

All refugees will be walking through these countries straight to you. Spain, Greece and Italy won't be members of EU anymore, so they won't have to listen to your wishes.

How can they? We will have borders within Europe again.

You have borders today too, and just look how they work :DDD

You're such a dummy.

You fucking stupid idiot, believe in what you want. What i say that you will create "inner circle" in Europe to which all refugees will be going, and after you absorb them, you won't be able to "share them" with any other countries except your "core". You will have only two choices: accept them or kill them

asylumlawdatabase.eu/en/content/ecthr-hirsi-jamaa-and-others-v-italy-gc-application-no-2776509

Or have border controls and keep them from entering.
The reason large amounts of refugees were entering in the past was because Merkel allowed them to enter and did not actively prevent them from doing so.
After borders were closed the refugee stream is basically non existent today.

The sharing program only gives us more refugees. We have 17 million people. And relatively less refugees than the other Germanic countries.

But you don't seem to understand we aren't the one protecting the borders. It's South Europe. And once we stop bordering Africa they stop having a right to be here. So coming here for asylum won't do anything.

Plus it's easy to deport someone to a country just below you. Easier than getting them to Africa.

You have a border control already :)

>Germany, France and the Benelux states to form a smaller EU
sounds like a dream

>After borders were closed the refugee stream is basically non existent today.

>UK government will allow brexit to happen
>EU will allow brexit to happen

Holy shit if you people really believe this is a full, honest democratic decision and not just an act to appease the general public you people are massive goyim

Please post a single news article that documents refugee streams entering Germany this month.
That stuff hasn't happened for many months now.

>implying France and Germany won't welcome the third power leaving giving them full control over the EU without annoying Bongs holding everyone up

If you really believe in global conspiracy that supposedly wants to fill western countries with muslims and africans, Brexit is the best thing that they can get. Hundreds of thosuands of Poles will move out from your country and new ones won't arrive because they will need visas for work. The gap will be filled by immigrants from India and Middle East mainly.

And it'd be even more easy to tell you 'lol go fuck yourself, we're not taking your arab refugees-deportees'.

I'm pretty sure you'll be stuck with them as soon as the borders go up.

Are you going to deploy hundreds of thousands of soldiers staying one by one with machineguns ready to fire? Or maybe build a Hungary-tier fence all around yourself? :DDD

We don't have to do shit. We have France.

And France is going to do what? :D

Superior US-Albion-Polish Union when?

No one ever walks into our country desu.

We are in the remote corner of Europe. Car checks are enough.And we already have those. But we don't send people back to Germany or Belgium because we are within the same union. If we'd border a country not within our union they wouldn't be let in.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEM8WpXE9HI

Last time I checked we don't have a border with you but with France. So your saying matters zero in this.

And considering 99% of the stream of refugees and immigrants comes via Turkey-Balkans, or via plane as 'tourists right into your Schiphol, or called up by your Chancellors and Presidents in the first place, I think this wouldn't even matter to us.

keep them here with our attractive welfare and healthcare
unfortunately

>implying we wouldn't eventually make a better union

>Superior US-Albion-Polish Union when?

As soon as possible, i hope. I am really fucking tired of these European idiots and kinda worried by the fact that a lot of young Poles wanted to move out there for money. Now they will have to stay in Poland and work for the country. Our Ukrainian workers won't be able to move West either, because West will be sealed off. At the same time we will maintain all trade relations with Germany, which is our biggest trade partner, so our economy can only gain on it in long term.

Unless the earth didn't swallowed them, half the rapefuge landed this year's aren't in Italy anymore.

thats already muslim tier conspiracy nutting. Maybe poland and the third world has more in common than previously thought.

>which is our biggest trade partner, so our economy can only gain on it in long term.
I thought that Poland is so fucked development wise since the Cold War because Germany keeps out competing you

That's odd. Because Germany is making us rich.

Poland is a subcontractor of Germany, we are basically a part of German economy now. They sustain our economy. Such a leech that also contributes a lot.

It depends on the economic sector.
Poles make much dosh by working here as cheap but very reliable craftsmen.

We will be your fourth biggest trade partner in next 5 years, dude. Our trade grows extremely fast (10% / year)

We do the import of German raw materials and export of German products.

yeah, we share a border on the oder river

What makes me happy about is that we will have 100% influence on shaping mentality and spirituality of new generations of Poles and we won't have to do it in "western style" anymore. It will make our society more healthy and more pro-family.

REMINDER LADS

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI2o0smlVC_TyzhsnweLEayc3tRgtBxIDCotABtUIX0/htmlview?sle=true

VOTE TRACKER

>10%
Nice, thats indeed a lot.

>Everything is planned.

Nah.
If you form an eastern bloc with the other easterners out of fear from russia, you can still count on the USA who are surely not interested in russia making gains.

We had a similar situation before.

Even east germany is richer than you guys and they are already mentally and economically poor

i meant you kevin
saxons did nothing wrong

They are deteriorating, we are improving. That's a big difference.

>Poles get the most funding in comparison to what they contribute to EU

>Poles mass emigrate into western Europe, increasing crime and rape rates

>Yet they're very anti-EU

Literally makes no sense, good luck dealing with Putin after EU breaks up.

We want EU to last, but Western countries want to kill it. Partially, that's why they provoked refugee crisis, to help EU disintegrate.

We have no influence on Western countries' decisions. If we won't get USA support after disintegration of EU, it probably means that everything behind German Eastern border will be under influence of Russia, indeed, so basically whole V4, Romania, Bulgaria, baltic states and balkans

>Jan Hartman
>google his name
>kike

stopped reading there

He is a Pole of Jewish roots, but foremost he is a globalist, he doesn't care about Israel, Jewish nation and stuff like that.

The only good thing after the crash will be seeing those fucking nationalist cunts crawling in a mud.

>globalist
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>so basically whole V4, Romania, Bulgaria, baltic states and balkans

Quite probable that Sweden and Finland too

>globalist
Disgusting

why is eeryone so afraid od the russian influence? all they've got is 140 milion people, huddled to the western border, a XIXth century economy that can't substain itself and a shitload of resources in a virtually desolate area

it's not fucking 1950s

kikes are cattle in human form, WWII has shown as that

I'm not wasting my time reading anything written by one of those animals

V4 countries wouldn't be able to catch up West anyway. If our salaries would grow from 800 to 1200 euro, Western salaries would grow from 2400 to 2800 euro, so differences between salaries would be always similar.

It would lead to outflow of people and emigration from V4 to the West and literally kill our countries with depopulation.

In my opinion, it is much better to close borders of our contries so our youth couldn't emigrate to richer countries and instead using its talents for smaller money in Poland, but also with growing standard of life.

Look Pawel, I know you guys are rather nuts even for Sup Forums standards, but c'mon, the west wants to destroy the EU? WE ARE THE EU, goddamit. We will never let russia gain influence.

kek, but we are supposedly the cucks. Everything russians touch turns to poorness

>If we won't get USA support after disintegration of EU
You will
There's no point in us letting Putin control you, you're the eastern border of the largest economy in the world

>V4 countries wouldn't be able to catch up West anyway. If our salaries would grow from 800 to 1200 euro, Western salaries would grow from 2400 to 2800 euro, so differences between salaries would be always similar.

chlodny sofizmat brachu

Besides i don't really know what valuable could youth gain while being abroad (maybe except studying there). Being raped by refugees? Being shot by muslims? Learning about dogging sex? Or maybe cuckold? West has nothing to offer to our people, we should be focused only on its technologies but completely ignore its cultural influence

Good.

I hope the EU is destroyed and mudshits get the fuck out of Europe.

What EU has in common with muslims that are citizens of Western countries? Literally nothing. Disintegration of EU will only completely block immigration from poorer European countries to richer European counries, but this gap in immigration will have to be filled by someone, and the someone will be mainly people from India, Middle East and Africa. It will lead to creation of two cultures and races in Europe: Western Europe will be muslims and brown, Eastern Europe will be christian and white

>Disintegration of EU will only completely block immigration from poorer European countries to richer European counries

as long as there is a wage gap such a imigration will exist

>brown people are the only people who immigrate
i don't like this meme

>Everyone complains about being in EU
>Germany, France, Belgium get tired of everyone's shit

Spain will go back to a backward Francoist state, Italy will be plagued by Communist bombings and Vatican thievery, everything East of Germany will be given away to Chinese investors. Scandinavia will go back to being fishing and black metal. Finland will be spared.

Tbqh

>France is falling apart with only 10% Muslims
>Brexit may happen
>Brexit probably means a Nexit
>mudshits are gonna mudshit

The EU can probably survive a Brexit, but France from what I hear is in disarray. UK, France and Germany were the 3 countries keeping the EU together, with most of the others staying for gibs. If UK goes, and France becomes a state like Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Ireland, you'll be left with Germany and vassal states, and that won't continue forever either. In any case, the EU is still unsustainable. I reckon a Bremain only adds like 5-10 years to its life.

Part of the reason solutions to these Muslims are stifled is because of the culture the EU creates with "anti-racist, anti-nationalist" stuff. If people are allowed to be nationalistic, hopefully in 10 years stuff will be very different. Maybe it all has to get a little bit worse for it to get better, but one day people will be able to visit Paris again. That's how I see it anyway.

>EU will kick out poor members if UK leaves
extremely unlikely
but even if true, i don't really care