/bst/ - BattleStation Thread

Comfy night in the countryside edition

sick back breaker.

also, is this your place or someone else's? shared with roomies or senpai? or solo dolo?

back breaker more like back saver
it's my solo room

it is my parents house

very comfy user

has penguin
runs windows

Removed the bar in the middle made a bracket to prevent warping any suggestions what I should do next?

Maybe put some stuff on the walls and if I was you I would get a better chair
Looks comfy liking the lamps user

Br8 me daddy

Here's mine
>I fell for the red meme

too far away for me to see your set up clearly
pretty comfy but linux is a meme
pretty great user. the support beam in the middle under your desk seems like it would be annoying
if this is your bedroom too then its kinda wack but if its not its really cool. a lot of you is present in your room/setup
seems very compact, I like your photo stuff

is mine

>if this is your bedroom too then its kinda wack
Nah, it used to be. We have a 2 bedroom apartment and realized we didn't need a second bedroom, so we turned this into a gaming / hangout room. People visiting get to sleep on the couch.
idk the red is kind of nice. genuinely like that little clock you have in bottom left.
I'm always fighting my natural tendency to be messy as fuck so I'm kind of against the clutter user but you do you.
I like that keyboard backlight a lot, very clean
dark but kind of nice
your poor back with that chair.

And left wallpaper since everyone always asks for it.

*RGB meme

Those are some cool posters user

i see you've cleaned your room user

>You know it, don't you? It doesn't matter what you do. All your achievements. The fleeting moments of what seems to be happiness. All the smiles and laughs. A void will always be there, dormant and latent. It will never go away.

What do your parents think when they see your room, you crybaby emo fuck?

Nice FD poster. I got some Initial D swag myself.

I do what I want, I'm a grown man.

>Looks comfy liking the lamps user
Thanks! I did it because someone recommended, very happy with how it came out.

>pretty comfy but linux is a meme
I currently don't use GNU/Linux.

>dark but kind of nice
Thanks.

>I do what I want, I'm a grown man.
Being a grown man is about not doing what you want. If you're doing what you want, you're a manchild with no responsibilities, like looking after your wife's son, and working 60 hours a week so your wife can buy expensive handbags.

Can you neck yourself? Wrap this back to the original post. He owns a plush, it has nothing to do with whatever OS they use.

Now you're here being a contrarian trying to force-shit on another user stating they're a manchild with no responsibilities, just for placing a Tux plush on his desk.

You really need to get a new perspective on your life and you should probably stop projecting.

can u not?

>snowboard
>life aquatic poster
I like you user.

R8, Guess my age and if I'm a virgin or not.

Comfy dark picture

how effective is that fan?

Mornin

Cleaning the moment i wake up, looks worse than last year

nice socks user

d/ic/k fa/g/ here

Hey guys, long time no see.

where to cop lamps?

you might wanna hold that camera still user

Whoops, didn't realize how blurry that photo was. Here's a better one.

are those posters transparent? either way they look nice

Thank you. They're not transparent but the frames cause a glare from my lights.

Do you actually participate in the activities that you decorate your walls with or are they just for show?

Really nice, very clean.

only thing remotely good with it is the mac pro shell

Climbed Mt. Baker last weekend via the Easton Glacier route. Of the gear in that pic, I used then orange rope and the ice axe. Climbed Mt. Hood last month, and headed to Europe next week to attempt a summit of Mont Blanc. Pic related is from last weekend, near Sherman Crater on the Roman Wall.

Man, the last few times I have posted have been trips. I guess that's life balancing things out after wrecking my car last week.... Thanks, life!

That's awesome, man.

Living in a dorm abroad currently. Small space and using a laptop instead of a desktop.

Ayy, how's it going boiz? Just picked up a little Sony Trinitron last night to replace my little Durabrand set. Also got a SNES that cleaned up really nicely. Need to take a new picture sometime soon, maybe this evening. Until then: r8, h8, etc.

Do yourself a favor and go download TenFourFox

I seen your pic on /p/

whats the sound like on the apple sound bar, i remember it costing a lot for the time. i wonder what they go for on ebay.

how many people are you "sharing" your house with? how many to a room? how the fuck do you live like that? dont tell me you're in lOndon

thats nice user. got more of your place? what city?

I got it on eBay for $130 back in 2007, sound is pretty good. It definitely isn't worth the original $350 that Apple was trying to charge, but it has nice handles and takes like 6 D batteries for "portability". Sound quality is good for general music listening and casual movie watching, feels a bit "narrow" if that makes any sense, like it's struggling to "fill the room."

Mine has survived a bunch of huge falls onto tile and concrete (actually shattered the tile it landed on,) it's a fucking tank. A used one on eBay should work fine if you're interested.

>like 6 D batteries for "portability"
top fucking kek because nothing says portability like 6D batteries

Why are you hiding your lavalamp? embrace it

What's that thing?

Comes in at just under 18 pounds with full payload, with the handles it's an effective home gym replacement. Only ever actually put batteries in it once

>Mac

Ewwwwwwwww

fancy dildo

Serious question. Whats the point of having a Mac?

It's the head of my Golem, created through decades of my studies on the arts of Kabbalah.

[spoiler]It's a Robot from Castle in the Sky[/spoiler]

mony

Posting X-Files edition once again.

They aren't even expensive though. So it's just a waste of money? Or is it a status symbol device to try and fit in or some shit?

Rate please.

same point as having a computer. to get whatever shit you need, done.

buy and golden coat it and incrust with diamonds
i am looking to buy new phone now, i want android but i realise clients won't give me mony if i come to a meeting with android, so...

Implying I'd have survived without 10.4.Fox to this point.
But thanks nonetheless user!

Not virgin, but you keep things tidy so i'm geussing you live alone, or you have a very long relationship ,(2+ years) and you seem to be 27 to me

Ah, my bad. I didn't think it was in your programs bar. We good.

I can feel the drippings from your projection all the way over in europe user

Phone posting from my bed. I need to actually arrange it again; just got back from house sitting

It's a military camp dorm, we've got 4 beds and another 2 mattresses on the floor, 6 living in the room in total.
You get used to it

i been to a few of those not in the UK, and have never ever seen a mattress on the fucking floor. in fact that seems very.. unmilitary-like

You're not this guy by any chance, are you?

I,'m not projecting though.

He's probably not very bright. Probably bought it because it's shiny. The only reason people buy Apple shit is because they don't know any better. Seriously, who the fuck buys devices which are overpriced, under powered, non repairable and is running a shit operating system with decreased functionality? I'll tell you who, retards.

Wanna know how I can tell you weigh 400 lbs. and have never had a girlfriend or even a kiss on the lips?

I'll bite. I bought an iPad pro refurbished because I wanted a pen input that worked well for drawing. Added bonus is that tethering an iPad via my existing iPhone is incredibly simple and convenient. If you're already in the ecosystem it's nice-- I have a 15" 2016 retina MBP that my work gave me for free, so that's also very nice to have. In the end, who really cares what other people spend their money on? Retards, I guess.

New desk in progress edition

its a bit of a work in progress

Nice blog faggot. Have fun getting AIDS from your black boyfriend, nigger faggot.

where'd you get those posters?
they're pretty cool

I am very upset by this vulgarity, I go to four chan dot org for only the most wholesome conversations and discussions.

>What do your parents think when they see your room, you crybaby emo fuck?
they havent seen it

Holy shit the autism is strong with this post. First of all, iPhone is THE phone of choice for people who actually leave their house and aren't useless pieces of neckbeard shit. Second, my MacBook Pro has the best build quality of any laptop and it can run Wangblows if I absolutely need to. So why the fuck would I buy a shitty PC or a poorfag Pajeet phone? How about you stop being a useless piece of neckbeard shit and go outside you raging autist faggot

Apple makes good products.... fucking deal with it

redbubble

Hello Sup Forums! What do you think of my BattleStation?

Then fuck off back kto your little faggot nigger hugbox where everyone agrees with you and your little SJW libcuck faggot ideals and sits around crying about being "oppressed" by the white man and cis scum. Fuck outta here you dipshit iFag Apple nigger faggot

>Sup Forumsposters being this triggered by satire

Which monitor is that?