Are these the ultimate eating technology?

Are these the ultimate eating technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

niams.nih.gov/News_and_Events/Spotlight_on_Research/2004/chopstick.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>made in asia

Yep.

Can I eat a steak with that?

or soup?

yes

No

Only if you can use three in each hand

Looks like something what you eat grows on LOL

Please... Get real.

Yes.

Yes.

what the actual fuck

If you went school pajeet you would know what that is.

Can you? Probably not.

Is it possible? Yes. Have people done that? Yes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

plebs

It's not soup if you can eat it with chopsticks, motherfucker it's cornbread at that point.

>soup can't have solid objects in it

Yes you can you a steak with that.
Nips drink soup by drinking to the bowl while stirring using chopsticks.

My chopsticks have a spoon in it

>cornbread
What

In June 2000, while visiting Korea, I did a fun hack that clearly illustrates the original and true meaning of the word "hacker".
I went to lunch with some GNU fans, and was sitting down to eat some tteokpaekki (*), when a waitress set down six chopsticks right in front of me. It occurred to me that perhaps these were meant for three people, but it was more amusing to imagine that I was supposed to use all six. I did not know any way to do that, so I realized that if I could come up with a way, it would be a hack. I started thinking. After a few seconds I had an idea.

First I used my left hand to put three chopsticks into my right hand. That was not so hard, though I had to figure out where to put them so that I could control them individually. Then I used my right hand to put the other three chopsticks into my left hand. That was hard, since I had to keep the three chopsticks already in my right hand from falling out. After a couple of tries I got it done.

Then I had to figure out how to use the six chopsticks. That was harder. I did not manage well with the left hand, but I succeeded in manipulating all three in the right hand. After a couple of minutes of practice and adjustment, I managed to pick up a piece of food using three sticks converging on it from three different directions, and put it in my mouth.

You're supposed to use the chopsticks normally in each hand, and hold one chopstick with each pair.

>cramps your hand
>can only pick up individual grains of non sticky rice
>literally two sticks
"no"

you mean yours that more likely to break?

>>can only pick up individual grains of non sticky rice
Why would you eat that kind of rice with chopsticks?
Are you an idiot?

Yes, but they are for hackers only.

>soup
Just drink directly from the bowl

drinking straight from the bowl seems the most efficient way honestly

They're poorly designed tongs.

Great for snacks at the computer, keeps oils and crumbs off your fingers and peripherals.

I just ordered Chinese yesterday, and decided to use the sticks because I want to be a ninja shadow master. My hand still hurts... they are a bitch to get used to.

I've been eating with mostly chopsticks since late 2007. You get used to it after a few weeks.

I use it everyday but tbqh it's shit

t. Korean

Use chongsticks if you want osteoarthritis.

niams.nih.gov/News_and_Events/Spotlight_on_Research/2004/chopstick.asp

>Korean
metal or wood?

>weeaboos think chopsticks are superior just because they come from asia

>no legend
What's the point?

China lies about it, and japan didnt even have the concept of zero before we gave them the western trade dick, so I doubt this is accurate

That chart is wrong. India has most billionaires impossible to be same as pakistan ... this maps is bullshit

Triggered cumskin detected.