Who else here thinks the South should secede from the rest of the U.S,?

who else here thinks the South should secede from the rest of the U.S,?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And nothing of value was lost

Of course. Yankees, if you hate us so much why don't you let us leave?

After going to walmart today, I realize the south leaving from the US would be a blessing to the government and the country.

cock

Not me. Personally turning NC blue

Agreed, we should also build a wall and make them pay for it.

Average American living standards improve drastically, the South becomes a second Brazil

We thought we could civilize you and turn you from your backwards ways. We viewed you in a similar vein to how we viewed mudhut Africans

The south was ruined by the abolition of slavery and forced integration.

That's exactly what we tried to do with them, but nooooooooooooo...

North Carolina, Virginia and Georgia are slowly becoming Northern/not Southern states. Have fun with your rump Confederacy in Alabama and Mississippi

t. Yankee carpetbagger

idiot Rebs. Lincoln would've send the niggers back to Africa if it wasn't for the secession.

Rebs secretly love niggers. Most Southern "whites" have black DNA.

Here you go, Cletus.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

The only ones who think this are plebs from the south, your elite have no interest in seceding.

So, let's pretend the south does actually secede. Would the two nations become allies? What kind of relations would happen?

the south would be latin america tier if it got independence.

none of the 13 colonies can leave from themselves because that IS the real US

California isn't true USA, Washington, Ohio, Montana, Texas, none of that shit, 13 colonies are the only real US

Nobody knows what would happen or what would have happened back during the war either.
All you are going to get are half-assed opinions based on where ever the user happens to be raised and indoctrinated from.

west coast needs its wexit desu

to add onto this, it's like saying "should Ontario leave Canada?"

or "should England leave the UK?"

Honestly I think it would pretty much be two separate countries as one nation. I certainly don't see the south seceding then looking for a fight.

California should be its own island for all I care.

I'm in tennessee and I'm not leaving. We only barely left the first time anyway.

They didn't want to get rid of the blacks, they wanted to keep them as slaves.

If they had just wanted to get rid of them, they could have done it without much political pushback.

Depends on how we left. If it was peaceful then the two countries could be allies, but if the secession was the result of war then relations between the two countries would be hostile to say the least.

thanks, canada, for telling us what the "real US" is

i live in arizona, what would happen to me. do i become part of mexico?

np my "American" friend

Nah.

Yes

they're dead weight