Is SJWism a thing in South America ?

Is SJWism a thing in South America ?
I know that there's a lot in Brazil but what about the other countries ?

kinda sorta not really
I see a lot of them here but an equal ammount that call them on their bullshit. Political Incorrectness is a thing here so that's good. I think Argentina has some.

Argentina has tons of it
in smaller size and impact, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela and Chile. dunno about Bolivia and Uruguay, but Paraguay doesn't give a fuck about political correctness.. yet

what about france?

>a lot in Brazil
Not anymore lel

Probably less than northern european countries but still too much.

>Argentina has tons of it
I thought they were very racists

fuck yeah Paraguay!
I still forget you guys exist but I like that

Its starting to get here. I don't care about homosexuals i dont mind them. I dont think theyre all rapists. But fuck those weird sissies expecting me to call them some made up word. Fuck off

they are racist yet, but they're also quite pussywhipped and LGBT-friendly

Not really, idpol has not managed to convince people yet. It is incompatible with the "third world" living experience anyway.

and really feminist

>I know that there's a lot in Brazi

LMAO
M
A
O

The university I go to has a bunch of feminist posters hanging, if it's not something feminist it's a political thing.

pussywhipped = pollerudo en castellano, amewo

and that's retarded, you guys have one of the best country for women in the region.

I don't mind non-sissies homosexuals either. The main thing that I don't like with our SJWs is the "refugees welcome" and "islam is a religion of peace" shits.

oh that's not so common here, the muslim population is miniscule
we have a lot of palestinians but 0.1 percent muslims so they are not a problem

Wasn't there a picture of some dude with Brazilian SJWs screaming at him for whipping his dick out at a feminist protest?

most of who I know post SJW muslim friendly stuff, but we don't have nearly as many as you guys

You mean famboyant gays, or tumblr 'otherkins'?

of courshe
there's a Sup Forums banner of it even

There are some but generally people don't give a shit about a faggot dancing in the streets, some will get mad and some will defend them.

We've worse shit to worry about.

--but that's a non issue in lat

>our sjw retardness has reached so much level that it is rised internationally

what?

I guess your main SJWs subjects are feminism and pro-LGBT things

There are but we are still kind of a close minded country.
Im glad that in my university there will never be sjw extremists

PDSB will make Brasil macho again

... is what they imply

I discovered it on Sup Forums tb.h, so maybe that's exaggerated

Yeah, and even in some ways our SJW are kinda right in some topics

>poor farmas that are paid with food and college kids represents the majority of the people opinions on politics

I'm glad the priviledge crap has not metastasized here yet.

yeah but the pro lgbt aren´t sjws
the ones that promote agender and tumblr genders are

There's no turning back for us

Well some SJWs topics start from good intentions. Unfortunately they always want more.

"gays deserve equal rights" I agree
"Straight males are opressors" get the fuck out

There is some truth though
It's definetly not what I've seen in France or USA but there is some stupídity like pic related
A militant of anti-interracial relationships because if a white man dates a black woman, it's obviously he is sexualism her with fetishism. Or a white woman shouldn't date a black man because she is "stealing our men"
Yup we have backward Sup Forums
Worst of all? She had recently been chosen to manage the municipal office of human rights

If anything they're the privileged ones, farmers and albañiles don't post in the internet after all

This.
Fun thing is that there was a poll in Francce who show that 33% of gay couples voted FN at the last elections and only 34% voted for some left party.

yes, mainly the Argentines

>gay couples voting FN
That doesn't make sense

yeah we're racist. I've got a friend in my group and we all call him "judio".
And we use "judio" for someone that is greedy.
But yeah, there's SJW. Especially in universities. I think they're starting to fuck us with education, I guess younger people are fucked (I'm 25).

Islam is a largest threat for them than FN.

That's pretty ironic because I always consider you and the rest of the South American countries pretty tolerant.

But didn't FN and Islam "unite" in that march against gay marriage a couple of years ago?

no one thinks it's racist
race isn't a huge issue here unlike the us

Entonces quién se inventó el meme ese?

>latinos
>tolerant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't consider that to be THAT racist.
I've seen some argies that really hate blacks and amerindians, joking about a Jewish stereotype aint that bad

No, muslims did not walk in that march (most muslims here don't have interest in french politics) and FN was pretty mitigate about that march. Some FN members did it, others don't.

Racist in latam only happens against anyone with a darker skin
Germanics, mediterraneans, slavics, east asians, jews and arabs are ok

cual meme?

hahahahaha no
today our expresident wanted to play victim and everyone laughed

yeah but dark latinos have much more balls and thick skin than blacks on the US and Europe

El de los Argentinos que están obsesionados con su raza
Well, for once race is not widely discussed here in Mexico and the national identity kinda fits for everyone so, racism does exists anyway

I call a friend "negro" as a nickname because he told us to
"negro de mierda" its for everyone that its considered scum, independant of skin color, a white guy could kill someone on a robbery and he would be "a negro de mierda"

>argentina
>white

gente de otros paises, que se yo
aca a nadie lo obsesiona eso pero si hay bastante discriminacion con los aborigenes y negros
y despues tenes mogolicos como este

pregunto cual meme y le conteste,aprende a leer papu

argies I love you but that 90% white stat is complete BS, just like our 50% white is

toca de aca mogolico

I bet you think only whites can be racist too.

There are SJWs in here.

Whatever social tendencies and thought tendencies develop in the First World, you will see them replicated here, albeit at a much smaller scale

Brazil has SJWs? Yes. A lot.
But Brazil has Sup Forums? Yes. A lot.

We have 200 fucking million people, so many people can voice so many shit its absurd. In Rio de Janeiro the most voted federal deputy was Bolsonaro, a Sup Forums bastard, but the most voted state deputy was a sjw motherfucker (Freixo)

>there are 5 extrem feminists/communists in my class, being that 3 of them are gay males
just end my life lads

Wtf?? Sounds like they're trying to redefine Portuguese words to fit their agenda

The other day these guys began to rap in the middle of the metro about "muh human rights", "muh equality", "muh tolerance"...

>Absolutely disgusting

> whxn thxy wrxtx lxkx thx becausse muh gendered words are sexists

We have a lot of leftists, but not really many SJWs.
We can be very racists, the only reason I could get away from the military is because my skin was lighter than the other guys.
We say "negro" all the time, but that's not a bad think, if you want to insult then just say "fucking negro", because "negro" it's not a bad word by itself.

Who the hell does that
>We
>We
>We
wew I need to sleep

I'm not racist but I hate niggers from the northeast

I'm not SJW but I think all CIS scum should be exterminated

"SJWism" isn't a thing outside the autistic mind of the average Sup Forumstard.

>went to a psychology faculty the other day
>SJW shit all the way everywhere
>juventudes feministxs!!!
>compañerxs!!!!
>tfw it's slowly seeping in

My normie friends on normiebook that share feminist stuff share stuff that would be considered mysoginist on tumblr.
Our SJW stuff is like 20 or 30 years behind, but it's catching up quickly because of Internet

>But Brazil has Sup Forums? Yes.

And they look just as pathetic.

It is for sure
Today we made mandatory to believe in SJW rethoric

Not at all. And some SJWism would actually be good for us.

I wouldnt be racist if bolivians stayed in their own fucking country and stopped coming here

Feminism would be good in coutries with high rate of rapes and domestic violence like mine

lel

i spent a year studying >history and saw a couple of gems

>islamic feminism chat
>why bolivia deserves sea chat
>some fat """girl""" with rainbow hair collecting signatures for more homosex representation in the student's movement.

glad i quit tBh.

Daniel Zamudio tho

No there isn't much and what you see is mostly people complaining about women issues like rape, catcalling and domestic violence and rampant discrimination and violence against fags so for now they have real problems to bitch about.

Maybe that qualifies for you as SJW but if I was being treated like shit like some girls and homos are here in this shithole I would surely try to do something about it.

What brand of feminism? American feminism? European feminism? Commie feminism?

a que U van?

>Why Bolivia deserves sea
That's the worst 2bh, you already gave them access, why do they want to give them clay ?

I guess something about our countries is that we pretty much have no important women in history for feminists to rally around and make everything about them.

Feminism only worried about domestic violence, rape and abortion.

duuuuuuuuuuuude
Evita?

Relationship with blacks are different in Argentina
But I think it's a big deal when you call someone indio, right? Indio here is actually a common word for natives

Valpo

che calmate un toquecin
la estas bardeando todo el tiempo y el pibe no dijo nada

holy shit you guys also have this "gender neutral x" autism?

me imagino weonas feas que estan celosas de las minas de Valpo y que por eso necesitan feminismo

me Mexico
we only have like two during the Indpendence, one of which did very little but is very praised, the other one who funded and her husband is more important.
Frida Kahlo for some reason.
Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, colonial poet and I like her.

People I've met call them aboriginals, and even though some are clearly 100% italian, 4 grandparents came over, they still say they descend from natives.

isnt it beautiful how we can all be friends but will hate eachother next time we play football?

wait what?

this

argentinian official residence of government is literally called the "pink house"

no

I think they have bigger things to worry about.