>Euro value falling

Enjoy, faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanlawblog.eu/?p=252
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so is the pound you mong

So who is next?

Italy or Hungary?

Nexit is next! Wilders is going to make the Netherlands great again.

nth for NZD will be the leading currency in 10 years

I wish Italy and Greek should be out, consequently they will become literally the wall of EU.

The pound is too.

True.

...But Pound is dropping even faster.

No seriously, you just lost 11% of your value vs the USD.

You just pulled a Greece-tier move, Nigel.

Seen the Asians stock markets right now? This is a nice time to buy shit.

How many bongs until the results are out?

Your waterjew genes are showing.

I literally just exchanged like 400 GBP for my trip to London next week. If I knew your economy was going to collapse this much, I would've waited.

Pound is falling a lot faster you muppet

I resent you

The difference is the Pound will bounce back

Cutting one's nose to spite the face, I see.
Enjoy your cardboard box.

If Brexit wins, will Britain stop accepting immigrants?

so if i go to europe i can buy more?

申し訳ございません日本様

isn't that a good thing?

My great-grandpa fought on Bougainville
Also yes

For the USD.

WORLD SUPERPOWER

we're expecting another fine display of massive violence, oldworlders, do your best

R A R E
A
R
E

the fuck is a vanatu?

A strong currency is bad for export-driven economies.

"No"

Some island nation in Oceania.

Tourist destination for lower-middle class Australians.

>North America wins again
god damn why are we so good

literally all we need to do is wait for the rest of the world to shoot themselves in the foot, then we pick up the pieces

Italy is already the wall of EU you dumb cunt, can't speak for greece but I suppose they're also part of the wall

It's not all fun and games. We're going to be taken for a ride. USA is balls-deep in the UK. Dow Jones is tumbling.

This. The UK only wishes they could have an island fortress the size of a continent, impervious to all outside attack.

lol nobody cares

>we

fuck off.

>people don't think the Pound will bounce back

Wasn't your great-grandmother sucking German dick in occupied France?

YES YES YES!

>not having $
I will make 1000$ just by trading it back, thank you based rival
Fuck EU

thanks for starting the next world economic depression you useless shitheel. the systems are so interwoven and interdependent today that your idiot country's decision will have reverberations around the world. like a tired, autistic, frustrated child, you've turned over the kitchen table without thinking about the aftermath

It's strange, it's all doom and gloom never a "Maybe it will bounce back, just grease the elbows." kind of deal.

The Pound, Euro, and other country's currencies that are under the rule of Great Britain (CAD) are all falling. Couldn't have come at a better time since I am going to Montreal this Sunday. Thank you Great Britain for fucking up your economy and making it cheap for us Amerifats.

Now if only you could find a plane that is big enough and cheap enough to move your ass from point A to B

Don't worry m8, I just drank diet coke after a big meal of an extra large Big Mac. I will fit just fine taking up 3 seats

>CAD
>under the rule of Great Britain

what the fuck USA

Britain has always been that.

it's all Merkel's fault. If she didn't let in a ton of refugees it wouldn't have scared all the dumb people to want to leave the EU

it was 52%

Pound drops to dollar 10% in a 12 hours.

HORRAY WE LEFT.

It's especially easy for an American to say because you don't have a foreign court that essentially overrules your own government, rules against your favor 96/100 times, and you can't do shit to stop any of it's decisions whether you like them or not.

Nah the Brits were disgruntled with the EU for quite some time.

LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

They literally do the federal government overrules local states all the time.

im too depressed to tell you why that's bullshit
thanks for destroying the country

>I know jack shit

You realize that Britain has already had multiple referendums on EU membership, right?

that's not a foreign court, that's SCOTUS

>he doesnt understand that states rights get their shit pushed in by DC on the reg

But nothing overrules at a national level, which the EU does. The US has no counterpart in this case.

>Brits fucking off
yes. god yes. just stay on that shit island of yours you backstabbing bastards

>he doesnt understand that states rights get their shit pushed in by DC on the reg

You have something that overrides at a national level?

The USD has made serious gains against the pound and Euro. CAD has risen quite well against them too, but of course it is always going to lag behind what the USD is doing. We only seem to have lost value because the USD has gained so much.
Next to gold, all the currencies have lost value. It's all relative.

I am proud, you will do great Nigel!!

shut up pussy

>Germans calling anybody backstabbing bastards
what a time we live in

holy shit, UK crashed the world's economy without survivors

Enjoy the extra 11,200,000,000 euro bills that you have to pay, hans!

He's talking about the pre-emption clause, federal law trumps state law. So if a state law conflicts with federal law or is otherwise unconstitutional (no law can be upheld if unconstitutional), then the Supreme Court strikes it down.

I don't know anything about the judicial system in the UK but I'm sure you have a similar system.

Everybody now!

P

>you can't do shit to stop any of it's decisions whether you like them or not.
maybe you should stop being such a bunch of pussies
europeanlawblog.eu/?p=252

I want the UK to take over europe, GOOD LUCK OLD PUP

UK is not a particularly export-driven economy, it has a large trade deficit.

Again, you have nothing that overrides at a national level. Imagine a foreign court that overrides the Supreme Court.

Le sour grapes for sour german whine

I know, you're right and he's wrong. I'm just explaining what he was saying. I know for a fact that the US pretty much ignores any judgment an international court tries to enact on us.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Everything bad that happens in Europe is always fucking Germany's fault.
Fucking faggots if you just bitchslapped that whore in the face and told her to shut the fuck up, none of this would have happened.
And now my dream of a European superstate fighting crusades in the middle east is fucking shattered.

Do brits really think everything suddenly turns into one big fantasy afyer this vote? Rivers turn into ale, eternal sunshine and no more poor people? The transisition alone will take 2+ years.
Also i am worried countries across the world will turn into protectionism to protect themselves, eventually halting world trade and plunging us into great(er) depression.

>he thinks that Merkel is relevant in any way
How naive. The EU mafia is what matters. Germany is a puppet state, like everyone else.

top czech

FINAL RESULTS OF REFERENDUM:

(Lose) Remain: 48.2%
(Win) Leave: 51.8%

ww3 nao. get your iron here!

So what you're saying is that I should invest in the pound and euro while they are cheap?

>Enjoy the extra 11,200,000,000 euro bills that you have to pay, hans!

Its not like you bastards where any help to that

I dont know friend what you did with the sudeten germans after ww2 is pretty sick man.
I know the irony of that coming from a german but still two wrongs dont make one right

They were talking about Japan. Japan wants a weak yen because they have am export-driven economy.

I, however, want a strong yen because I'm going back to the US soon and I want to remit my money at a good exchange rate. Good news 4 me!

>what you did with the sudeten germans after ww2 is pretty sick man
not really, we could've killed them all but we didn't

>They were talking about Japan. Japan wants a weak yen because they have am export-driven economy. I, however, want a strong yen because I'm going back to the US soon and I want to remit my money at a good exchange rate. Good news 4 me!
are you an expat in jap? don't you care about japan's economy? you know strong yen will destroy jap's economy

What I don't understand is how do marginal results justify doing something so drastic? Almost half the people said no, almost half said yes, so how do people justify ignoring half of the people? Shouldn't things like these require 2/3rds or something?

No shut up

Bigot.

>just wake up
>the absolute madmen actually left

wew lads, hope you don't regret this since I don't want fucking poms stealing jobs here

Democracy, innit.

You federal government is run by Americans and controlled by Americans. Imagine if D.C. was actually controlled by a group of Mexicans, Hondurans and Canadians.

Conversely, a weak currency is bad for import-driven economies, such as the UK. Blame the dumb bulldog nigger masses.

That's just not true.

But that's not democracy that's forcing your opinion on 16 million people just because few hundred thousand people think like you do. Important decisions are usually done with 2/3rd majority. And I believe leaving EU has more implications than to be trusted to a simple majority.

That's what happens if you let your people decide correctly. Millions of people who don't have the slightest clue about macroeconomics decided about staying or not staying and have made a fatal mistake. Never been so happy. GB simply can't compete economically. Not even those monkey Turks would have made such a stupid decision.

And I believe Staying in the EU has more implications than to be trusted to a simple majority.

>correctly
*directly

People here are really that stupid. I grew up in one of the areas where leave won by a significant majority, and everyone there (including me) was white and it was full of the ugliest, dumbest and poorest people imaginable. This is the Britain Brexiters must want.