Pimp my setup, Sup Forums

Pimp my setup, Sup Forums

I'm planning on getting some good monitors, RBG strips, and such. Give me some more ideas.

Also, should I take my stand on the left off. I don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-24-Inch-Curved-Monitor-C24FG70/dp/B01M1DEEYP/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1499096067&sr=1-2&keywords=curved monitor 24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This mousepad...

> EXTRA THICC

I think you should kill yourself.

Yeah. I'm getting an extended one soon, as well. It's a nice pad but I want to cover up a few scratches on my desk glass.

No thanks.

I'm not seeing any waifu posters, faggot...

I'm a fucking normie on the outside and an obsessed Otaku on the inside.

Fuck off summerfag.

>razer peripherals
gen z was a mistake

>using a television as a computer monitor

>remove anything razor
>dont fall for the rgb meme
>connect stuff via dp or dvi rather than hdmi
>get a decent monitor and use the current one as secondary

>monitor stand with a cup of pencils on it instead

Is that a TV? I bet it's shit and far worse than a monitor.

>rbg strips
>rbg
>can't even spell that correctly

I like Razer, honestly. No big reason not to other than it's just a meme.

Removed after this pic was taken.

Replacing it with this

amazon.com/Samsung-24-Inch-Curved-Monitor-C24FG70/dp/B01M1DEEYP/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1499096067&sr=1-2&keywords=curved monitor 24

It's called a Typo.

Don't have a pic, but what about me?
>BenQ 24" 144hz monitor
>Steelseries 6gv2
>desk-size mousepad from aliexpress (about same quality as my steelseries qck+)
>Blue Yeti
>Zowie EC2A
>Audio Technica MSR7

That keyboard could use an upgrade. I'd suggest a Daskeyboard Model S if you plan to do gaming but enjoy the clean look of non-gamer branded technology. Otherwise, for primarily programming and typing, you should get a Unicomp Classic keyboard. They're as close to a new IBM Model M as you can get without having to drop hundreds on an original Model M.

Yeah I'm tempted to get one of those classic ones, but I'm a semi pro csgo player, so I kinda need the light switches. I do definitely hate the sparkly "Gamer" shit, so I might look into that other one

Is there anything in this picture that isn't a meme?

Shitty cube. Get a chink one, doesn't even matter which one, it will be better and cost you like 3 bucks.

>no fidget spinner
meh.

There's a general for this type of stuff.
I know because I specifically remember filtering it so I wouldn't see this type of crap.
That aside, >pic related

If your Razer bricks, look into the Sades brand. Their website looks sketchy, but their retailing is mostly done through Amazon and cheap prices. Ridiculously high quality shit.

>RAZER

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING