What happens to all these expats?

What happens to all these expats?

Left4Dead

Spain will begin genociding British expats soon, they will also try and take control of Gibraltar.

WWIII is eminent

I didn't expect so many Bongs to live there, maybe frogland, but not Asspain

They can't British expats are like 50% their economy.

I don't know the government but we're gonna make their life a hell

Ethnic cleansing. The EU decides to remove crumpet.
Britain invades Spain and France to protect their expatriots.
It'll be the Yugoslav Wars on ten times the scale.

We'll just send our navy over if they try any shit with Gibraltar. Would be very risky because technically we have to defend our territories.

sooner or later spaniards will start killing brits, maybe when the war over gibraltar happens

>complain about migrants when you were a much bigger problem all along
I know that feel.

Our government will probably make us fight for the Brits.

But just so you know, if I get drafted, I'll make sure to aim too high. You're alright, Spain.

Why are there so many bongs in Spain?

They have 2 years where nothing happens.
Then they need to get proper visas to stay.
That's it.

Nothing?

They retire there, life is sightly cheaper and weather is better (actual sunshine woo).

there won't be war

catalonia would breakup and all spaniards who care a shit would move there, and we're a lot of them

both the UK and Spain might broke (scotland, catalonia, basque country, n.ireland-difficult-)

the uk made a terrible mistake but I don't think we're doing another terrible mistake

i hope at least

better weather and cheap houses innit

>yfw all those immigrants get kicked out

I say leave europe to europeans. Kick them out.

It's open season on perfidious albion.

I fully support a Spanish move on Gibraltar.

Wot

Ready to ship out for ya dad, let us know if there's anything we can do.

Got a few fighter jets we've been meaning to "test" out.

Yeah, Catalonia will break using butifarras to break the spanish tanks. Stop kidding yourself.

Those expats in Spain are all old people on pensions. Spain is the place old brits come to die.

You have to Go Back!

Suddenly the Paki count of the EU dropped by 90%.
Also: Have fun working on the farms once your cheap Poles are gone.

Who will be picking up all the carrots and strawberries now?

DEPORT

NO MORE WELFARE PAYMENTS

>this many rosbif in my land
rreeee

There's more Frogs in London alone, but I guess not for long.

>working a honest living tending to your crops and livestock gifted to you on YOUR land by god almighty and mother Earth
>not having fun knowing your country is still beating, trying to overcome the odds, trying to break out of a shell of it's former self which has plagued it for decades
>not having fun feeling like a real man, A PROPER MAN, as you end the day sipping your whiskey and looking out onto the fields as a job well done
>not having fun knowing you can finally, ONCE AGAIN, exclamatory boast in joy knowing you're living on your own

Freedom isn't free Fritz, those who cut corners might as well cut their throats. Worthless shite.

Now seriously: They will lose their healthcare, and they're all old people, so probably a bunch of them will die as a result of this

RULE BRITANNIA GET FUCKED PEDRO NO GIBRALTAR FOR U

You watch too many stupid movies. Being a labourer on a farm you do not on has nothing romantic to it.

Ask your millions of cheap mexican workers. They can't afford your daily whiskey.

The UK will be a tax haven now, no "honest" work you love so much. And not independent. More like fully dependent on capital from the mainland.

spexit when?

Muh 0.1% english genes hurr durr

What the fuck is Spain going to do? Try to steal their wallets when they aren't looking?

deport them to England

What happens to the 5 million EU expats and their children that are here?

fucking hell this is the gayest post I've ever seen in here

Amnesty because removing them would destroy the economy for decades.

hopefully they'll be deported, I really want to see the UK turning into Islamabad after this

I didn't know Peru sent troops to Afghanistan

RECONQUISTA WHEN! REMOVE FISH&CHIPS NOW!

1 million tea niggers in my country is fucking disgusting

I'd take 17 million romanians over 1 000 brits any day

It would be pretty funny. And Aussies could still be bartenders.

we build coal factories using them as fuel

>LOOKS LIKE BREXIT IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>there's even an aussie bartender in the middle of Sardinia

how's it possible?

Conscription.

mfw britbongs now need to wake up at 4 am to go to the Ausländerbehörde to renew their visas like americucks and other 3rd world countries

I might just go to the police station just to have a laugh at the brits sweating in line between ahmed from afghanistan and ungabunga from nigeria.

At least we can deport/genocide the pakis now without the EU stepping in.

Lol, without the freedom of movement Gibraltar is kill. There is no saving them, if Britain doesn't get some kind of a deal with the EU for this.

Nothing. No one is going to be deported if they're legally living there.
Same for immigrants in the UK

>Poland
>Romania
>Bulgaria
What's the point of living there?

mfw spain starts a war to take gibraltar and brits conquer andalucia.

You can live like a King with about £15 because they're all poor
Oh, and EU muniz

As much as living in South Korea, I guess.

Nah, pretty sure we'd intervene on behalf of the EU before the UK if this were to ever happen

So please, please start a war so we can go kill some brits

>Korea
huh?

The German car industry already wants to hurry up and get a deal going with the UK

Remainers btfo

>the uk made a terrible mistake
Betting on the "Brexit referendum" to win the elections was a mistake. Electing David "I'm disgusted by the poor" Cameron was an even bigger one. The whole circus of yesterday was just a logical consequence to those two.

You know, the same applies to other Europeans living in Great Britain.

Send 'em home. Everyone should stay in their own little chunk of the world, and since England isn't part of the EU anymore...

>amerilard telling people to stay out of where they don't belong

Put them on trains and ship them to uhh a spa resort. That's right. With lots of uhh saunas and shower rooms.