crapitalism

Delet

People who don't agree with me

1. Social Media
2. Racism
3. Homosexuals
4. Currency
5. Mortality

I'd be okay with any of those, but I'd probably go either mortality or currency.

transvestites

They get deleted or delete themselves enough already though so Islam I guess.

JavaScript.

Women.

fpbp

Then you get
>Facebook
>Google
>All the government groups pushing for anti free speech
>All the pajeet immigrants stealing jobs and lowering cost of labour
>Greatly reduced tension in middle east
>No more ridiculous DRM

Sounds like a win-win-win

Le Reddit Frog

myself

Oh, and way fewer instances of uncompetitive business tactics from Intel and Nvidia. So cheaper hardware as well.

Windows

feelings

Honestly? Collectivism, but there's no way you can ban collectivism.

Çunny

It's not a thing dumbass.

religion

this thread

me

offtopics from Sup Forums

Capitalism and Propietary software.

((())), you know who

Religion.

>smartphones

(You)

Well that's pretty smart. You won't go to hell if you're deleted.

>>you have been given the power to delet one thing from the world forever
Hate.

If we aren't allowed to delete concepts, only products : guns

I'd have to say, weak minded people.

Even if we were to only be 800,000 people afterwards, I'd feel great knowing that weaklings are no more.

There was one time when men were the power of the planet however, that time is no more. A "strong" guy from today is a almost as weak as the lowest guy in a team of vikings for example. I'm sad because I love this website and have done so for the past holy grail of time but there are just way too many people like you who do dumb shit and are dumb in general. I don't want that anymore.

above average sized tits

flat & small master race

my virginity

Have fun being deleted.

The fact I can only choose one thing to delete.

This

>Currency
>Mortality
That are some seriously dangerous monkey's paw wishes.

Funny joke. I don't consider suicide or murder or just laying in bed flat all day long. I do something for a living. Something most of you consider as being "hard".

Proprietary software.
But only if it's possible to have a graceful switch rather than have the entire world's infrastructure die overnight.

Sup Forums

the low entry barrier for web devs / mid range programmers.

>2 shekels have been added to your bank account

Scarcity. So we could go off into space and forget about this plebeian life

You forgot Microsoft.

myself

Jews

all 0s

this should've been the first post

t. commie scum

Honestly, Microsoft's patents.
With Project OneCore underway, i'd love a crazy arms race between *nixes and NT based architectures.
It's the last piece of the computing infrastructure that doesn't have a decent free software version.

advertisements

rm -R *niggers* -y

conservatives.

don't you want to be my friend?

unless if satan knows how to use foremost.

this
Cities would look better, TV and radio would actually be tolerable, there would be no more incentive to track people so google and facebook would also die or at least find another business model. And on top of that you won't get your mind poisoned with capitalist propaganda. It would be a win all around.

Meh I don't think so. When I say no currency I don't mean actual money being replaced by some shitty medieval barter system. I mean everything is basically free. If everyone wants a computer everyone gets a computer. Everyone wants a car, we all get cars. It'd even the playing field for pretty much everyone to lead a somewhat decent and happy life.

>mortality

Well that's just me being selfish. All I know is life so it's quite natural for me to be afraid of death. I can't understand that at one point I won't exist anymore but I can't imagine it or grasp it. All I've known is life. Once all of my family dies off I don't think I'd care much anymore anyway. At that point I'd live so long that I'd probably eventually forget them....maybe. I mean who doesn't want to experience the death of planets....solar systems...galaxies....and eventually even the universe.

large parts of humanity according to my custom ruleset

>Meh I don't think so. When I say no currency I don't mean actual money being replaced by some shitty medieval barter system. I mean everything is basically free. If everyone wants a computer everyone gets a computer. Everyone wants a car, we all get cars
And how are you gonna deal with division of labour, then?

sounds like a meaningless and depressing life. besides, who the fuck would give you everything for nothing in return? you must be able to offer something.

Women

They're already deprecated, don't get too attached to any.

>deprecated
literally essential for the survival of our species.

lennart poettering

>he doesn't want to go full brave new world

You still need an egg source.

Smartphones. Keep the trash-tier of this planet out of the Internet.

the power to delet 'cause nothing is mine

/thread

Unlike women, men create countless expendable sperm which can outlive them and provide genetic material for billions of lives without any man living again.

Any men that are born will simply be raised to maturity, milked for tons of sperm and then sent to the gas chamber.

Women will rule the world forever and it will be Mean Girls but everywhere.

Chemical weapons.

We really don't need them anymore.

capitalism is the most fair system, without it the USA wouldn't have ever become what it is

stop being a nu male

>destroying the only solution to Islam

You could still use biological or nuclear weapons.

It's a system which naturally devolves into unfairness. It's a utopian fantasy, just like Communism.

The only truly fair economic system is the lack of an economy, in which there is no profit motive and the idea of hoarding resources to oneself or one's company instead of better mankind with it is eradicated from culture.

Share, build, labor and create with innovation and the proliferation of goods as an end in itself.

Islamaphobia

none such thing

uh no, its about opportunity and achieving your dreams. It's not communism. Go read a book

once ISIS stops terrorizing, then yeah maybe it will go away