Congrats Britbongs, you're probably going to leave the EU and become an irrelevant, forgotten superpower...

Congrats Britbongs, you're probably going to leave the EU and become an irrelevant, forgotten superpower. You seriously fucked yourselves over.

>Pound is at the lowest it's been since 1985. Hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/brexit-party
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/11/europe/brexit-britain-eu-referendum-curry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Britain
>superpower

LMAO. Leave the EU and they're practically France-tier

And France is supposed to be a superpower? Since when exactly?

So, what is the advantages/disadvantages of not being in the EU?

Not since the 1780s.

>implying a single vote decides anything
>implying they won't backpeddle once they see how fast their investors have abandoned them

Well for Canadians there are lots of consequences of a Brexit like having to negotiate two trade deals. And a lot of our foreign investments are in the UK. They're our third largest trading power. If the pound drops, we lose a shitload of money, businesses shut down, people lose their jobs, etc.

Polls are closed. There's no going back.

>Americans and history
Napoléon lost in 1815 retard. Even after that, France had the second biggest colonial empire.

Eventually cucked by the UK so you should be happy that they're leaving. France is probably the first to wave them goodbye.

This is just a referendum, this is in no way a binding agreement or a trade negotiation. The UK is still a part of the EU and will be for quite some time. There is still a lot that can happen that will cause the UK to stay in the EU.

>Eventually cucked by the UK
When ? Napoléon was defeated by the collaboration of many european countries. And in recent history, Germany was much more a threat to France than the UK was.
The UK can leave, de Gaulle didn't want them in in the first place because he knew they were america's trojan horse.
The EU should have focused on the heart of european civilization which means the old carolingian empire.

Still not a superpower.

While true, politics will dictate that if the Tories turn their back on this decision, they will be unelectable for a generation.

France is the German's trojan horse, haha, France is the trojan horse of a small country and Britain the trojan horse of the American superpower.

I'm talking about the colonies that were eventually taken over by British colonies, although I can only speak from a Canadian perspective aka Quebec. Don't know about the other places but the only "colonies" I can name are all in Africa, so what happened to the rest?

I'm absolutely terrified.
This country is going to fucking fracture. If remain had won, leavers would grumble but the world would go on. This is seriously scary stuff.

That explains the butthurt from this thread.

But if they BTFO the Pakis then I, as a tourist, would love to go spend my Burgerdollars in England

if Brexit doesn't result in cleaning up the streets I'm gonna be buttmad

Voting isn't even complete yet but it does look like a Brexit win unless there's a massive surge in Bremain votes.

New France was barely populated. Its loss didn't mean much for France at the time.
France got a second colonial empire in Africa and also Indochina and some parts of China. It was lost after WW2 just like the Brits.

>Not wanting a third civil war

Fucking fanny

Leave won.

>forgotten superpower

They're a Great Power, and they're still more relevant than any European country.

Didn't mean much? It was your gateway to fucking North America, but shouldn't expect much from a country that kept selling it's North American territories as if they were worthless plots of desert.

plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party

GET IN LADS

does this mean UK has a better chance of staying white?

Fuck off traitor

It didn't. It was big, but not populated and didn't bring any money for France. It's easy to look at the state of Canada and the US now, but keep in minde there were only 80 000 frenchmen in New France. And at that time we didn't know there was oil and that it would be so important centuries later. The loss of french India was much more important than New France.
Also selling Louisiana was a good deal. France had no way of defending it while at war with Europe against the USA.

>given the most useless parts of africa
>le second biggest empire guys

Fucking idiots.
Fucking non-Londoner idiots.

Fuck democracy. overrule this shit Dave

What are the chances of Scotland separating down the road?

calm down ahmed

P A K I B U T T H U R T

>superpower
they are weaker than a neutered japan, and will only get weaker.

>13% of UK exports go to EU nations
>Only 3% of EU exports go to UK

It's cool though. While they are losing out on a lot of trade overall, Britbong Cakes are on the up in France. Maybe it will balance out.

Time for the UK to retake canada

They will most likely become a state of the US, which isn't so bad.

Good.

So, the UK is leaving. English is no longer one of the official EU languages then?
Which is gonna take its place now, French or German?

But didnt Cheerio sell all your gold?

>they are weaker than a neutered japan

Nice meme.

>Pakistan is in Europe
IF anything they're gonna have more immigration from South Asia and the Middle East to make up for the lack of Poles and Romanians.

>stay in the EU
>become "that island part of the EU"

They can stop being forced to meet refugee quotas set by the EU. Basically they are free to govern themselves.

I love how my post had a single (You) but the thread is all about France now.

This

I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of the white nationalist Brits when they start getting cucked out of their jobs by Big Strong Rasheed

We're ready to go home

If they were a state, their GDP per captia would be in the bottom half of all states. Ranked somewhere in the upper 30s. Total GDP would rank them as #2.

Looking forward to it actually.

Time for the yanks to send us guns to repel British scum.

god help us

Pretty much everyone who knows anything about it says that the UK will go into recession soon. So they've fucked their economy for some populist dream of bowler hats and tweed jackets at the pub. Prime example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

You have to back.

So when's the Commonwealth of Nations getting rebooted? I see no reason why it should not.

it will be hilarious. also loads of muslims voted leave because they know this

i'm scared boys

It gives the UK a better chance at staying the UK. is correct. But now they wont be forced to meet EU immigration quotas and can choose for themselves. There has been talk of less total immigrants and more skilled immigrants. So they would be more likely to get a skilled Indian doctor than an "white" gypsie. They could also choose to take in butt loads of refugees, but their current party in power has been against that. Now the UK picks who comes to the UK. If they honor this vote and actually make it happen.

I'd see my country bow before Trump's America before watching it turned into a colony of Britain.

110% chance, not a single area in Scotland had a brexit majority. Scotland will be independent

really good chance NornIrn will too and complete Ireland

say goodbye to the UK

At least we got nukes :^)

don't like 50% of scotts work for the government?

How do I into UK investments? Everything is probably valued where it should be now, so the rescission seems like an ideal time to invest.

Yep.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/11/europe/brexit-britain-eu-referendum-curry/

>Many of the country's curry house owners and chefs want Britain to leave the EU -- a so-called "Brexit" -- saying current immigration laws make it impossible for them to hire the skilled workers they need to keep their kitchens cooking. The situation is so dire that four or five of Britain's 12,000 curry houses are closing their doors every week, says Oli Khan, vice president of the Bangladeshi Caterers Association.

absolutely based

>lock the doors to stop the killer from coming in
>the killer is in the house

We are a colony of Britain. We need to escape our future as another part of North America full of mixed race people.

Resident Englishcuck Ireland's right here buddy

working for the government is a broad term

teachers and mailmen are considered government workers

I don't understand what your point is tbqh

UK aren't part of any quotas.

we need to stop selling our countries to china

>skilled workers

Kek, bullshit. They want some poor Indian/Paki scrub to work for 3 pounds per hour under the table

Kek, talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy. Well done, UK.

Thank fuck I can still get my French citizenship via my mother.
I'm coming mes niggas.

Scotland GDP per capita is in the $43,000s. England is in the $50,000s.

Scotland a shit.

I don't know exactly how it would work in the states, but just look for an index fund that has all British companies. Something that tracks the FTSE index maybe.

Vanguard probably have one.

>mfw when a bunch of inbred skinheads get outsmarted by a bunch of goat-fucking muzzies

get tae fuck yank, that's the English bastard taking all the oil

Scotland will be great on their own

If Scotland were wise, they'd wait a few years and wait till oil prices go up.

If they declare independence now, they have zero industries and have to rely on EU gibs.

Fucking Traitor! Get the fuck out of here!

you and me brother

Guys teach me to be Soros.

Go suck more English cock fag. I bet the concept of individual freedom is as foreign to you as the people who own half the property in your area.

It's been proposed, and the UK has had to fight it, and they have been taking in refugees. Staying in the EU could very well mean quotas for the UK too.

>Bangladeshi Caterers Association
The per capita GDP of Bangladesh is $960 USD per year. Those guys will work for nearly nothing.

Are you Danish?

As a Canadian with Scottish parents who has been planning to move to Scotland, wat does this mean

Oh shit, completely forgot about the number of Bongladeshis in the UK.

You're right, UK is fucked. There's like 200m Bongladeshis too. Leaving the EU is going to make the UK more multicultural for ever :^)

it means fuck all because you're still from Ontario.

Stay in Canada.
I'm moving to Spain soon, just bought a house and a warehouse there. Fuck this dead shithole.

It means they will be safe from the "Asian" rape gangs now.

it's not even about race anymore lads it's about leeches
gimme all the educated poo in loos over white trash forever

Whites are generally more skilled and educated than poo in loos. So they will probably get whites before poos.

Based. Best immigration policy.

British parents grants you British citizenship, doesn't exactly mean fuck all

I train next to a JobCentre, the only people I see going in and out of that place are white people

Fuck you round-eye. I'm gonna beat you to death with my correction of manga and schorarship papers.

Why Spain?

I am absolutely loving the UK economy going almost instantly into freefall.

Also hilarious that wales and North England left which is where most EU money and industry is funneled.

How long till Scotland bails? I wouldn't be surprised if there are riots in Scotland very soon.