After 14 years of using Windows Malware XP-7-10 Pro R.A.T...

After 14 years of using Windows Malware XP-7-10 Pro R.A.T, i have finally purchased a maxxed out MacBook Pro 15 to replace both my desktop and my laptop and that absolute shit of an OS

The reason behind this premium purchase was:

1 - Got tired of that piece of shit Windoze. No matter how many steps you're going through to secure your personal data, you can still get fucked by a malware. Happened to me just a few weeks ago when i was on the verge of losing a fuck ton of money in alternative cryptocurrencies because of a social engineering hack that made me install an application which, by the way, was not recognized by any antivirus.

I hate Winshit for the random bsods and for the countless of forced restarts that came after irrelevant updates.

2 - I'm not a GayMer, therefore i won't miss anything related to that, even though i can always bootcamp into Windows or just use Geforce Now or Liquid Sky if i want to return to being a loser and play some good gaymes.

3 - The build quality of the MacBook Pro is fucking insane. If you didn't play with one in real life, please shut the fuck up and return to your rainbow colored plasticky dog shit of a laptop. Don't voice your opinion because your opinion based on photos and videos is not worth anything.

4 - The competition is vastly inferior, even though it's running faster. I would always choose a Panamera (MacBook) instead of a riced up Nissan that runs faster (Dell). Give me a well balanced device instead of an overheating piece of garbage that runs out of gas in 4 hours and is made out of horse manure.

Speaking about Dell XPS 15, which is the only viable competition to MacBook, ( I won't mention any of the Microtrash SurFeces devices because they are dual core), i have noticed the following flaws

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coil Whine
Wobbles on flat surfaces
3-4 hours of usage on 4k monitor
Shit speakers
Terrible trackpad
The display has a ton of issues. (too vibrant and darkens around the edges lol)
The webcam is positioned right under your fucking ballsack lmao
Can't open it with one finger
Pimped up with carbon fiber
16:9 with a 30 centimeter bottom border wat?
Comes with WannaCry 10 Pro preinstalled
The usb type c port is not full bandwidth (BTFO because in a few years everything will be usb type c and you will be carrying alotta fucking dongles)

The MacBook Pro costs about $1000 more than this piece of shit and does not come with any of these flaws. In my opinion, just for the fact that it's coming with MacOS and not Windows 10 is worth alone the extra 1000.

For those who are using MacOS (MacBook) right now: Can you please guide me into what apps to install first ?

For example, i need a good search app that is similar to Void's "Everything" (win application that indexes all your files and retrieves the search results instantly.

What package manager ?
What terminal ?
Should i use Parallels or Vmware ? I'm planning on using 2 virtual machines (1 for Winshit since i need some of the apps and another for Loonix)
Any optimizations for the battery ?
Should i buy a cover/skin/wrap for my MacBook ? Is dbrand ok ? Does the MacBook scratch easily ?
Etc etc
I'm waiting for suggestions

I hope that i won't see any son of a prostitute named Rakesh, that shits behind the house, voicing his opinion in here, unless i want a good laugh, which is not what i would prefer right now.

Thank you!

Nobody cares you stupid faggot.
It's just a fucking computer.

t. MacFag for 10 years

What what makes you think your computer illiteracy is welcome on this board?

I welcome you to fuck off back to anywhere else

Why the fuck would you go for a Mac. Just install linux on that computer faggot.

> 10 cents have been deposited in your account

Poo in the fucking loo Ranjeet.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

god-tier laptop

You giving all the reasons you bought a macbook pro like you are trying to rationalize it and telling everyone here who don't give a single shit

Qll you have proved is that you are computer illiterate, go post this on reddit where someone might give a shit

POO

IN

LOO

Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

+1 upvote my good sir. G'day to you!

Poo in loo Rakesh.

It's pretty funny how Pajeets themselves are using the Pajeet meme to attack Apple. When almost all Pajeets hate Apple because they can't afford any of their products.

Stay mad, stay poor! Keep on amusing us.

>social engineering hack that made me install an application
that's called being a retard

Responding to bait but whatever. I have a MacBook Pro and like it a lot but this is all sorts of retarded.

Malware exists on macOS
Windows 10 never crashes on my desktop or MBP via bootcamp, I actually run into more issues under Sierra (if you exclude Windows 10 forced updates)
The case feels great but you also need to keep in mind that your CPU will basically always run at or near 100C when under load. CPU and GPU throttle after 5-10 minutes of use.
Competition is now better than ever, and since Apple is going full retard with the port selection on new MacBook Pros, I'm gonna be forced to buy something else when I upgrade.

Finder is pretty good at searching. It can do almost everything and then some. Read the 'The missing manual' book for your OSX version.

Homebrew is pretty good for general UNIX tools. Most software provides downloadable binaries for OSX.

Use the standard terminal.

Parallels has to be updated annually to support Windows and Ubuntu upgrades. At some point it will no longer run under new OSX versions. Don't know about Vmware.

I would get a mbp because i got the money, but those rounded edges and those 3D gay icons and window borders are disgusting. As a straight male I feel discriminated, but Its probably the best option for people like OP

Enjoy getting banged by Apple then

Doesn't this shit belong to Verge or some other trendy """""""""""""'tech"""""""""""" site?

Go GNU/Linux or go home

Why not install Ubuntu/mint/whatever then? And go full ricer with themes.

>23 replies

Poojeet poo in loo virgins are too fucking easy.

I can laugh in your shit eating faces and tell you I'm trolling and you'll still virgin rage 300 replies at me.

Thanks for the suggestions. For the stupid motherfuckers who are recommending me to replace Windoze with Loonix Toons, GTFO!

I want to make money with my Mac and not crack router passwords or draw ascii art. Adobe Suite ? Office Suite ? Nope. Any application worth using ? Nope. Dependency hell ? Of course yes!

This Loonix culture with its free software is what makes you broke as fuck Pajeets that shit in the backyard. Since there are no financial incentives behind building software for Loonix, there's no competition nor motivation to do so. And what's left is some fucked up immature applications that are not being used by anyone (except you neckbearded cavemen)

Just because you cannot afford a device like this, it doesn't mean that you have to hate it.You make me wanna vomit, you little broke maggots.

My favorite things about the Macbook

>resolution scaling
>font rendering
>touchpad gestures
>the os
>overall build quality

>good search app that is similar to Void's "Everything"
Spotlight
>What package manager ?
Homebrew
>What terminal ?
Terminal
>Should i use Parallels or Vmware ?
Neither, triple boot macos, windows, linux

>t mactoddler

How far up your own ass are you, exactly? Sounds like you're just trying to justify your purchase tbf.

>30 replies

Poojeet poo in loo virgins are too fucking easy.

I can laugh in your shit eating faces and tell you I'm trolling and you'll still virgin rage 300 replies at me.

This is the funniest thread I've seen in a while. Thanks for the laugh, OP.