/v4/

the sea monster has been slain edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcZp7u_Krp8
aliexpress.com/item/Enterprise-Grade-2TB-Hard-Drive-Disk-PC-HDD-HGST-Ultrastar-7K3000-2000GB-64MB-7200RPM-3-5/32672583266.html?spm=2114.01010108.3.10.vIGQDs&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_4_10017_404_507_10040,searchweb201603_7&btsid=3357efbc-02df-4d98-aa4f-12d9268576c7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/cum/ made you

a leaf

come home polish man

also EU will buttfuck us even harder now. still happy for brits

>also EU will buttfuck us even harder now.
so more money for you guys?

why is indonesia hitting britain with a plunger

it's a black day for Krakow

I'm about 90% certain the majority of posts from outside Britain calling them assholes are from third worlders mad they won't get as many gibsmedats

no its more money into politicians pockets or luxury restroom in bumfuck for 40000 euros

why?

I dunno, I thought you would be sad for the brexit

That money goes straight towards mansions in Bahamas and yachts in the Adriatic, people actually don't see any of it.

I don't know anymore, maybe this will lead to an ever closer union. Brits were always trying to stop it.

maybe Merkel make some policies to avoid other countries to do the same than Brits, according to what I've read nobody actually expected this result

PUTIN THE POLISH KING!

We are so happy to build even more cyclepaths and runabouts with our euromoney.

What the EU needs to do now is sewer all the relationships with UK asap. No leniency. Their collapse will make a good example of what it means to leave the EU and no other country will ever do that again.

poles so salty! they are very greedy and get angry when countries show solidarity. after helping the warsaw pact fall, they now are upset when britain causes it. oh well. typical polish hypocrites.

I'm pretty anxious about what EU leaders will say about this and their next steps

>Euro went up by 3,5%
>Dollar went up by 7,5%
Fuck this shit.

Everything is going to be super expensive in a week.

This is insane, I need to buy shit for steam sale today or tommorow it will cost 15% more and 30% more in a week.

roundabouts are pretty neat though

don't forget about EU sponsored eco tourism sites

>europeans starting to complain about devaluation
how cute

Złoty will climb back, but it will take a month or two.

Too bad I got figures ordered from Jap stores and the orders are in Euro, so everything will cost me more.

Fucking Englel, fucking Polish government shitting on their citizens.

alright, when your devaluation reach the 50%-70% (this year) like ours, then complain bby

so you're preparing to see your long lost family members who will now be removed from the UK Poland?

this are the consequences of euroscepticism
say thank you to PiSs

I don't have family abroad 2bh
Wish I had so I could visit

do you actually believe there will be a massive deportation?

>libra dole 15%

S&P futures -5%
We 2008 now
youtube.com/watch?v=rcZp7u_Krp8

You're economy is about to collapse.

I do feel sorry for you.

How so? Most of our exports go to Germany not UK.

I never voted for PiS. I dislike both PiS and PO since they share a common disregard for the citizens of Poland and what those citizens want.

It wasn't targeted at you, just a remark about how dumb our voters are.

Why? We have nearly no economic ties with the UK. Our export to the UK is as "big" as to the Czech Republic and our import from the UK is tiny(2,7%?).

The only thing that will get hit is our currency and that will probably last just 2-3 months, hopefully.

>they share a common disregard for the citizens of Poland and what those citizens want.
And yet they're labelled as populists. wew

>You're economy
angry gibsmedats detected

>31 replies
>Cambodia, Argentina even fucking Romania posted in thread
>no hungarian yet

people are still hungover from the EB

no czechs too

Labeled by idiots.

You need to understand that most of the populus in every country in EU is dumb as fuck. You can literally get cought staling, start shouting that it's for the kids at the orphanage and that it's the fault of political party that's ruling, "...and oh by the way fuck EU", and you will be fine.

tldr: most people are fucking dumb

politicians will always steal, no matter what, at the very least you want them to say what you want to other countries, and "fuck the eu" is what I think so I'm okay with that

>britbongs left EU
>I will have to start paying customs on orders from UK

why

on the other hand british sterling is falling. Time to raid eshops while I still can

Buy in Amazon.uk is cheap lads

>get to work
>ids habbening

>customs on orders from UK
what the fuck does UK produce anyway? everything is made in China

this, outside of books i cant think of anything i bought thats made in the uk

but its not sold from china

>outside of books
Most of the childrens books we buy for our kid are actually printed in China...

Tell the Chinese to put it on a boat and sail it directly to Baltic ports. Water transport is more efficient.

amazon is going to relocate from uk after brexit probably
feels gut

idk honestly I only bought stuff from ali express, I don't know why would you have so much stuff to buy online, just go out in the city and buy it, it's generally a lot cheaper too

We have amazon storage next to Prague

we have that in Poznan too

>media going apeshit
>EU shill "journalists" literally on suicide watch
holy kek

and Wrocław

>it's generally a lot cheaper too
i buy a fuckton of books and i usually buy used ones. its cheaper and faster doing that online

also dont even start me on electronics ...

we silk road soon :^))

I was watching bloomberg and the """smart""" money bet on the Remain vote. topkek

What the fuck is wrong with people here that think EU is actually helping us grow in any way?

What makes them think that money from EU actually contributs to something other than expensive dinners for politicians and new cars for their daughters?

>buying books
>in 2016
u wot, just get a tablet, also the downtown of budapest is literally chock full of book sellers, I'm pretty sure you can find what you want for less than 1 euro with time
>electronics
well yeah, but that's what people use ali express for
aliexpress.com/item/Enterprise-Grade-2TB-Hard-Drive-Disk-PC-HDD-HGST-Ultrastar-7K3000-2000GB-64MB-7200RPM-3-5/32672583266.html?spm=2114.01010108.3.10.vIGQDs&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_4_10017_404_507_10040,searchweb201603_7&btsid=3357efbc-02df-4d98-aa4f-12d9268576c7
cheap chinese shit with free shipping
I was thinking about people maybe buying clothes or something, but that's also, just go to the city and you'll find small shops and shit selling you a truck of clothes for 10 euros

Economical and political knowledge and not being a slave to memes.

i got an ipad and i dont like reading from it

what to play lads? I have a day off

top kek
yeah, I bet our economy would collapse if it wasn't for all the donations to Agrofert

How long do you think till Brits change their emigration procedures? I was planning on moving after finishing my specialty exams, but now I'm sheepishly coincidering coming sooner. Or do you think they will always be happy to get another cheap doc from poorer countries?

>EU is all about donations
okay lad

>Or do you think they will always be happy to get another cheap doc from poorer countries?
britburkers will be like norway so there is no hurry

this 2bh

No they won't, EU will make sure to have them on their knees.

I'm pretty sure skilled professionals will have as easy time migrating as always, migration procedures only affect untrained low class workers.

>No they won't, EU will make sure to have them on their knees.
i dont think that will happen, it would very unwise ... but then again we are talking about the EU ))))

It would be very wise to show how destructive leaving the EU is so no one ever will try it again.

>oh noes, all the German companies can't ship their bucks back home anymore
horror

eurocrats are opportunists, they have no balls. they couldnt even bend hungary to their will

Hopefully this will change or this union will perish. We need hardliners and more integration now.

> this union will perish
God I hope so. It's enough of those fucking clowns.

Yep. I count on this being a wake up call for Europe, but there is a huge chance nothing will change. Politically Russia gains a lot from the outcome, Brits and rest of Europe looses.

Yeah good luck on your own Russian cocksuckers.

>I count on this being a wake up call for Europe
It is extremely hard to change the system from the inside without replacing the elites and there is no sign of libtard socdems losing power

I'll take the russians or the chinese over le frogs and ze gercucks to be honest.

>Brits and rest of Europe looses.
Brits are losing right now, but in long term, if they play it right, they could gain a lot

yeah lets pay more for gas and oil that will show them ruskis :^))))

wew

t. a fucking r*ssian living in Poznań

>britain leaves
>jobbik gets elected in 2018
>leaves the eu
>foreign companies kicked out
>hungarian companies get supported
>economy grows
don't wake me up

It's a bureaucratic nightmare, but at the same time you have to realize that european integration is the only way we can put pressure on other superpowers. I'm taking both economically and politically. Trying to Fuck up the union from the inside achieves nothing, except the fact that you can now stand on top of your non-country and stroke your dick dreaming about being "proud and strong". Poland is in the same shit right now. you know you have some serious issues with national identity, when you start measuring your country's worth with how much of an european contrarian you are.

>t. a fucking r*ssian living in Poznań
das rite

russia will be always in the east. we should be on good terms with them, there are no reasons now why we should not be at least neutral towards them and just make good business ... but i guess its better to be a burger proxy

>we
You are not a part of this nation, slavshit.

You literally have no fucking resources and a aging population. The only reason you grew so fast în the 90s is becouse of the west and its cheap moneys.

How? If they want to trade with the rest of Europe, they have to abide by the same laws they abandon right now. They achieve nothing in the long term, since now they lose the ability to reform the structures from the inside and put pressure on politicians. They become a third party

>this are the consequences of euroscepticism

No. These are consequences of ignoring legitimate complaints about EU and labelling them "erosepticism thought-crime"

>superpowers
You can form alliances to counter superpowers and global corporations instead...like v4.

Why would we give two shits about being "european". All europeans did ever was to fuck us over at every step. A lot of our economical and scientific contracts are with asian countries, including China, if given the chance we'd rather pull to them than to the arrogant clown fuckers in brussels.

it's never too late to start building things, people might have less coca cola to drink for a couple of years but if in return we get a growing economy then it's worth it
> you grew so fast
we didn't grow at all though, it's just foreigner companies inflating numbers, if anything it's destroying any chance of a domestic economy

> we should be on good terms with them
the only way the consider our relations as acceptable is when we're their bitch. Independent Boland is an insult to Kremlin. FUck kacaps

>roundabouts
okay

Perfidious Albion strikes again.

russians care very little about poland unless its some chimping out like removing monuments

that has to be shooped
what's the location so we can verify on google maps?