youtube.com/watch?v=WDYSQKciM34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOD BLESS

FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

CRAAAAAAWWLING IN MY SKIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEAAALLL

Its too early for a /balkan/ thread
All gypsies are sleeping

Just got home from work, is it ogre? Have they left??

i think it's just shitposting
i refuse to believe it till the mainstream reports on it

BRITANIA DID IT

ALL WE CAN DO IS FOLLOW SUIT

proofs?

bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
youtube.com/watch?v=tf5PTcLuXN4

All hail the Anglo sphere

what about the EU-propped economies like the balts and other small countries

very interesting
i was not expecting that at all

the future is very uncertain
the money they get isn't all that hard for germany to cover. at worst germans will pay more taxes, or get a bit less projects in their own country

if anything the small countries might even get more stuff, so they don't leave

fuck the UE

we rise from ashes ourselves
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fzh5ZwXTY

better link
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

>i refuse to believe it till the mainstream reports on it
mate the results are all in except 5 districts and that isnt enough to change it. the guadian and bbc are reporting a leave win, markets are freefalling and we are fucked for several years. unmitigated disaster.

I told you this based man will make it

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYSQKciM34

λολ

man who gives a fuck
he's CRASHING THE EU WITH NO SURVIVORS

my macedonian friend, this is going to have serious repercussions, even in your part of the world, and I don't think it's going to be good.

>mfw voted leave not expecting it to win and literally hate myself this morning

would be interesting to see the UK balkanize
northern ireland joining ireland, scotland getting independence, london getting independence, etc

yeah i can't really deny that

Why should I care about that? If the Britbongs want to commit a sudoku on themselves, then let them do it.

This is /balk/ not /Somalia/

>would be interesting to see the UK balkanize
very real possibility.
pls pray for us friends.

>mfw voted leave not expecting it to win
gf or what. why would you vote for the one you don't want
it is bound to have some effect on the EU
not that bulgarians care about that either

m8 I was shilling for brexit since the start, I just got up, google brexit expecting to be dissapointed yet again, I see leave won, im fucking excited
god bless, I wanted to see those brussels shitters and leftists in a panic and thats what I got, UK actually delivered for once

you mean would be interesting to see the EU balkanize
UK is fine tbх scotland would be morons to ditch the pound for the euro

they're likely to get close cooperation with the rest of the anglo-sphere
australia, canada, new zealand, and US of A.
the next big thing is who wins the presidential election there

I guess the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland needs our man ASAP

Got referendum problems? He's the only one that can make a definite "No to the EU" into a glorious "YES to the EU", thanks to the extend brainwash mrs Merkel got him to do
jokes aside: I hope we're not fucked, lads. Especially us

I have at least 15 acquaintances and friends who live in England and Scotland right now. What's gonna happen to them now?

>Scotland be an independent country?
>NO - 55.30 % (2,001,926)
>YES - 44.70 % (1,617,989)

they will prob choose the more stable option (to stay in the UK). but another referendum is very likely.

I just didn't expect it. In my heart I do think we should be outside the EU, but the reality is stability is good. Uncertainty is terrifying. I'm actually really worried for the ramifications of the vote.

It's what I thought I wanted / think I want to. But I'm very, very anxious.

NI voted remain. Scotland overwhelmingly voted remain. This quite seriously has the potential to see a united Ireland (good in principle, but again, uncertainty = troubles?) and the break up of the Scot/Eng union.

If the EU manages to pass this crisis without starting any other populist movements and other referendums to appease the old, uneducated population, then it's even in a better condition than it was before.

Britain was always a pain in the ass to the EU, they should have never been let in, and De Gaulle predicted that 40 years ago, that's why he didn't let them in.

It's interesting what will happen to their "kingdom", though. Scotland and Northern Ireland were absolutely ignored and I from what I hear, both will be trying to start referendums.

Then you have Gibraltar that's absolutely fucked without the freedom of movement, and Spain said it will rape them hard, if they left.

And finally you have London which is going to get replaced by Dublin most likely as the financial centre of Europe.

That's why democracy is so flawed and such populist referendums are absolutely retarded. You can't give such an important choice to a bunch of plebs. Cameron fucked himself over hard.

Anyway, interesting times ahead and I'm kinda excited for it.

Leaving will be immediately attractive to Scotland but expect the export value on their oil to drop steeply in commodity trading (if it already hasn't) which might force them to stay.

last time a big reason as to why scotland didn't leave as the pound
just keep it stomping the euro and you'll have little to worry about тбх, don't worry, this is huge, never before has a country had the balls to say fuck you to the EU like this, I actually like UK

>voted leave not expecting it to win and literally hate myself
I didn't think people actually did this.

>I hope we're not fucked, lads. Especially us
you are prob going to be the hardest hit from this. you get most of the EU money and make the most problems (illegal migration, disputes with turkey etc)
then again the EU will prob be most willing to keep you in, as they can't afford many shake up without balkanizing, so maybe it's a blessing. idk, it can go either way. deff very interesting result

>What's gonna happen to them now?
they can no longer vote in the UK. no changes have been made yet, so in the short term they're fine, no one will kick them out or anything. but it's very likely any programs they're on (university money, other benefits) will be cut soon. also will prob be harder to get a job. the cucks are best off returning

I can sum your post up
>I suck statist cock hard and will bend over for anyone who has power

you are no longer an EU citizen

Ah what dark times we live in. Brexit is the the worst thing that could have happened to the EU. Brainwashed idiots from Sup Forums are celebrating this shit like is the second coming of Jesus. I feel sorry for the scots, northern irish ,people from Gibraltar and all the people who voted remain. The UK economy will be fucked for a time and EU doesn't seem to try to renegotiate a new trade agreement or other types of economical alliances.

Also, now that UK has left, does it mean that we will need visas to go to UK, and our diaspora will come back home? What about the students in the UK?

Honestly, I hope he is trolling. That's what I was saying in my previous post - the general population is full of plebs that have no idea on what planet they are.

No matter if you were for Leave or Stay, toying with your future like that is extremely stupid

UK economy will be better in the long run, you'll see
british fishermen and farage must be ecstatic right now, great news lads

>Angery Romanian is angery because he can't get into England as easily
Can't write this shit

Ok mate, explain to me where I'm wrong, please do.

And this is from a guy who doesn't give a fuck that Britain chose to leave the EU.

I'm just speaking logically here, what did the UK gain from leaving, or will gain? Sovereignty? Do you think it will matter a single fucking bit to the ordinary British citizen? I can guarantee you - it won't. It actually may get worse considering the Tories.

No immigrants? They'll still get them, only this time less white people and more Pakistanis.

Economically, there is no point in even arguing.

So where am I wrong?

all of my guys there are working normal jobs, I don't recall anyone of them being in a uni (2 of those I know already own a british passport since their mothers are English)

Jeez , I don't want to see them deported back here.

There are people celebrating this inside and outside the internet but I don't think ANY of them has understood exactly what they've chosen. This knife will cut us both ways

I'm not, and don't call me a pleb. I was seriously conflicted on how to vote, and do believe we'd be better off outside the EU, but I did not expect it to win. It's the uncertainty that scares me mate.

Can someone please explain what the implications of this are? I am not very up to date on current events.

>murriburger in charge of knowing anything about economy and politics

Thank you for passing here friend. You can go now.

they'll be free of EU economical regulations for one, that'll usher in a new era of prosperity for their economy
no one knows, but brussels eurocrats will be on suicide watch

?????????
Nobody knows. That's why it's scary.

404 not found

I wasn't just addressing you with "plebs", I'm talking in general. What you did was stupid, but fortunately for you, your vote wouldn't have mattered anyway. However, as I said, this is YOUR future that will haunt you forever - be it for good or bad, and playing with it like you did is stupid, you have to admit.

Not really. I can guarantee you that in case they don't get a good deal from the EU, which is extremely likely considering that the EU would want to make an example of them, they'll get fucked by TTIP.

just wait and see

>inb4 Scotland finally leaves the UK

Calling it now, secessionists will have a party with today's referendum results

>Romania
>Relevant

pick 1

>now that UK has left, does it mean that we will need visas to go to UK, and our diaspora will come back home? What about the students in the UK?

You are so certain about the effects of Brexit yet you ask questions like these? For starters, the UK will not be leaving the EU for at least 2 years and people already here are not about to be deported. Visas remain to be seen but I expect there will be a mutual travel arrangement between the UK and the EU similar to the ones the UK already has with half of the world.

people said brexit wouldn't win and now they're saying scotland will leave kek
trust me they won't

I see all the eastern Europoors are upset because they can't immigrate to England now

>UK, YOU NEED US, YOU SHALL BURN WITH US, YOUR END IS NIGH! YOU SHALL REGRET THIS
They'll be fine, faggot.

Congratulations, Britain.

Never said that I know what will happen to the diaspora people, that's why I asked.

>>>/diaspora/

Retard, I have no plans to migrate from my country... ever, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm looking logically at this, I couldn't give two fucks about Brexit.

Congratulations britbongs!

For a moment there I thought all was a lost cause but you came through!

Maybe the german aberration known as the EU will finally start to collapse.

>>people said brexit wouldn't win and now they're saying scotland will leave kek

The scottish representatives have been preaching in favor of Bremain and their people are backing them fully with the preliminary results

It's like they've delivered them a secession ticket now

Oh shit its that libertarian nigga Swaziland

man scots are a bunch of liberal pussies, they won't do shit

Literally the only reason Scotland dodnt leave the last tine is cos they dodnt want to leave the EU, now whata stopping them from leavin UK when they arent in the EU

Well they just fucked up big time.
You should watch some economy news.
They are already taking hits.Their currency is going down so fast that it is starting to make the dollar look good again.

And maybe that was the whole reason behind this.

Goodbye Britain you dun goofed.

they didn't want to drop the superior pound for inferior euro you mean

Is this the beginning of the end for the EU?

>tfw you didnt manage to dumb the rest of the gyppos in UK before they left

could be

hopefully

maybe, maybe not

I wanna see what will the EU's reaction be to all of this. Brexit isn't supposed to happen at this very moment, it will take time and they can always lure the UK to disregard the results and remain in the Union

But if they do leave, I won't see them getting accepted in if they ask so in the future. Because that's a possibility too

So who exactly was the looming thread over the cherished UK independence. Nationally speaking. We? Romanians? Indians?

Mudslimes and african shits

It's restructuring and uncertainty that drives down investments in any sector or currency after a big change (or announcement of one), regardless of if that change is better for the long term. It's not the end of the world.

>Economically, there is no point in even arguing.
Go and watch they financial news they are already getting hammered!Britain is going to get hit hard :D

the english and welsh
most of london voted remain
hopefully islamic caliphate of brussels is in panic

Hipe so, but i doubt it

Also, nothing actually happened yet, dont get so hyped.
Its not like the rulling class cant just decide to screw the referendum especially since its so close, it wont be the first time

Just look at the news.They are already not fine.
Their currency is getting devalued :D

short term isn't everything
what ever happens EU is worse off and thats great

The retarded rule of the EU leaders

What's with all the foreigners in the thread?

balk has always been filled with diasporas any way
maybe that's why they're shilling for brits to stay :DD

You are really pretty slow, aren't you? All you see is "Number go down? How bad!"

See

kek, the old man does it again

Why do the old men always want to fuck up the lives of the youngs?

it's prolly Albonymous without his nametag crying for his impending deportation back to Kosova

Wait for the EU sanctions to kick in.
Than talk again.

>Wake up
>Britain remains

I have a friend who is mixed Macedonian and English and likes it in both cunts, now won't be a Eu citizen top kek.

Britain was always the America of europe, not culturally (arguable) but with their global reach. They'll either stay the same or become even wealthier. There's no downside for them at all. Maybe a few complications with people moving around europe.

first it was the polish
few years ago it was us and romanians
then it was just romanians
they don't complain about muslims from the EU
they let those in themselves

>superior pound
worst exchange rates since 1985 :3

r-rule britannia

>EU sanctions
That would just be further proof the EU is an overall negative influence on the world economy and people. More of a reason to not be a member than ever.

>this is literally the comfyest general
>all the other threads are prob just shitposts

кaкoв ми бeшe мepaк дa излeзaт и дa ги зaeбaт иcлacкитe eypoкpaти вo бpиceл :DDD
б-a-з-и-p-a-н фapaж

They're doing the young a favor.

Why are you shilling against the EU and NATO constantly? They don't affect you in the slightest, your country isn't a member. What's your gain? Are you a paid shill or yes?

>EU is an overall negative influence on the world economy and people.
You are talking about the USA there my friend.

EU=USA, cucklad

>BBC: Scotland has voted in favour of the UK staying in the EU by 62% to 38% - with all 32 council areas backing Remain.

>people think this won't trigger a secession

He's even less of a real country than we are, and that's saying something

So, is this gonna crash the Euro? I would very much like if it does. It'd make my mongering much cheaper.

im sick of EU/NATO shits telling us what to do all the time and us sending soldiers to fight in their wars without getting ANYTHING in return
hopefully this is the begginning of the end for EU and all di*spora shits will suffer