Will Britain rebuild their navy and reconquer the world now?

Will Britain rebuild their navy and reconquer the world now?

This is epic, basically British Empire back and stronger than ever.

Please retake India, USA, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Zimbabwe and Egypt too if you have time.

Don't kid yourself

>Britain rebuild their navy

They will disconnect Wales and use it as an imperial flotilla because its the only thing left.

>retake USA

2/10 best I can do.

I'm sure some brits unironically voted yes with OPs plan in mind

but you need money to do all this

I'm sure they can do something with that money.

Paper has it's uses.

>retake usa

The next PM had better get on the line with Mugabe and ask for some tips about financial management.

Their economy just went down the toilet, they are more likely going to sell or decommission their navy, rather than rebuild.

>Mugabe

The billion zimbabwe dollar man?

Good idea. He should knew a few creative ways on what to do with useless paper.

I'll bet this is what half of leave people think happens

do they have domestic iron mines?

this is the begining for the end for the UK
Our currency is LITERALLY collapsing live on tv, watch it

It is shock from a dramatic thing. Investors don't like uncertainty.

Long term though?

TAI BAHT WILL COST 99 PER $

It's just a meme that globalist use to scare people. It will fall back for a few days and then jump right back up better than ever. UK is the new Norway

sure, it's fun for kids to play with

>Please retake India, USA, Hong Kong and Singapore
Yes please.

>retake usa
Id back my usa bros on that war.

NAVY IS OVERRATED.

>implying Britain will have the economy to take Mississippi

just build those tracks

Id build the wall as long as its on my side

I mean, you guys are the ones that are going to pay for it so it is only fair.

>implying the brits can even afford a canoe
>implying brits can even manufacture their own boats

Don't worry bongs, we'll float you.

Americans would gladly let the Queen rule us again if it would save us from our current politicians and made politics comprehensible to the common man again.

>Britannia goes full imperial again
>Retakes America by promising it that it can invade anyone it wants in the name of the Queen under God's Will.
>Retakes Hong Kong by telling China it will make Turbo America turn a blind eye to it taking Tibet and Both Korea's by force
>Retakes Singapore by giving it to Japan for whatever they want to use it fore
>Double Wammy take Japan thanks to the old Wartime Treaty America forced it into.
>Retake India by promising that Turbo America will nuke the shit out of Pakistan if they talk shit again

God Save the Motherfucking Queen.
I'm Proud to A Britarican, Cause At Least I Know I'm Free

>Never won a 1v1 war except against argies in the last 60+ years
>Claiming empire again

Britain was dead the moment they decided to colonize a shitty island.

>Never won a 1v1 war
wut

Also
>Canada
Literally none for fuck all in terms of war, and don't claim 1812, they were British troops.

They will lose Scotland and North Ireland for starters. In any other case, they will become a strong something.

>retake USA

Get the fuck out you cuck

The economy is fucked and they're going to lose more territory as well.

stop using that word, makes you look stupid

>Please retake USA

I would love to see them try.

plan red 2.0

Fuck off cuck.

With what money lmao

Sorry, bruh.
You don't think the American public would go bonkers about the idea of being able to go invasion crazy? China will never actually attack America anyway, so there's no one who would stand up to us at that point.

no imagination, you're simply pathetic

That's a new level of cuck

Memes are now legit currency and the uk currently has the largest reserves.

well I can understand the sentiment, would YOU want to be under the mainland?

Fuck off cuck.

>implying any country in this day and age could possibly invade mainland USA
Good luck trying to take a country where there are over 100 guns per 100 people in a country of 320 million.

But first, you must crush the Scots to make sure they don't declare independice and join the EU.

>get rekt by japan in the east
>get rekt by germany in europe
>can only beat the italians into a stalemate

>Our currency is LITERALLY collapsing live on tv, watch it

It's literally only at 1.24 vs the euro. A decade ago the two had equal parity. Don't be such a pathetic, mewling child.

Why would we need the approval of some country significantly weaker than our own?

Fucking bongaboos man.

>join the eu

Fuck China.
Britain should take Shanghai and Singapore back too.

are you ignorant of what plan red outlines?

you post seems to indicate that, it's a plan of attack, by the US, in the case of war with what was the british empire.

honestly, do people in my country know anything

>American begging to guzzle Britbong semen
>implying that isn't cuck as fuck

No I get that the Beijing CP are niggers but it's just that image, ethnic Chinese saying 'Chinese colonists get out' while carrying the flag of their European colonial overlord
That's pretty dang cucked

one thing I learned about asian politics is that it all boils down to point of view, despite what else we might think

The only reason why America didn't pick up where Britain left off is that we convinced ourselves that it was pointless to colonize after attaining the power to literally wipe nations off the map with a single bomb. If Britain allowed the crown to be the scapegoat for why we finally annex the rest of the continent with our full military might, no one in Washington will lose their job and the public will feel like they mean something again.

America needs blood to survive and without a bad guy to always have a gun pointed at, forceful colonization is the next best bet.

find the shot caller

That isn't the reason for America's existence, we have not been tooling around history looking for a foe to fight.

The freedom of personal enterprise is the driving principle of our republic.

You must not be familiar with how we fixed the Depression. Our country has no idea how to function on a high economic level without the unifying terror of "The Other". Without it, our corporations turn on the public for their gambles.

Yeah nah mate. Northern Ireland abd Scots voted to stay in the EU. This means they will have another go at independence. So the moronic Trump impersonator was in a way right in saying it's "Independence Day". In ten years time there will be no Britain. Only England and her retarded inbred cousin, Wales.

>this is what britain actually believes will actually happen

too much emphasis is placed on the war in the recovery from the depression

almost to the point of single mindedness

Queen Lizzy will kill herself and let mr. Tampax rule the Kingdom of England and Wales (or however ir should be called).

Exactly; America will always assume that the way to make itself feel better is a war. The only problem is that our leaders are afraid of looking bad if they go to an unpopular war. If we have a scapegoat, America can go to war guiltfree.

America stays more or less the same, just the money has the Queen's face on the back.

the last thing I want is a hereditary monarchy on my currency or as head of state

>implying Britannia would put up with this if it had the entirety of America's military to use.

Sorry folks; those of you who want all the brown people gone need an America that doesn't have to worry about what will happen come next election to go full nuclear.

no you fucking dumb

thats just a world of cartoon, boy. they cant. to begin with where they raise money for it from.

we'll see whos laughing when all of us britons are billionaires

We'll trade a pointy stick for the shiny stones like we did in Africa haha.

>Britain should take Shanghai and Singapore back too.
>Britain against China.
No, thanks. We don't need a Chinese colony in Europe.

It also makes for a neat wallpaper!

Heh, more like it's a sign that America needs to keep a tighter leash on their senile old father after this attempted escape from his nursing home.

kek

Maybe you should start with getting rid of your shit tier ramps on your aircraft carriers. Catapults > Ramps