Outside of Vietnam, have these other countries ever accomplished anything in their entire history...

Outside of Vietnam, have these other countries ever accomplished anything in their entire history? Especially Philippines.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no.

Absolutely not

Singapore maybe. Thailand was also one of like 3 countries to never get colonized.

Other than that, no. Especially philippines, who's entire culture was stone-age prior to getting colonized by spaniards of all people.

Cambodia made some neato buildings way back in the day but that's about it.

You, sir, are the exception. Wonderful country

Singapore is a shit country, very third world. Also very full.

Indonesia massacred 500,000 people, does that count?

>especially Philippines
thats a kinda awkwardly forward question considering your flag user

Moluccas (or Spice Islands) were a big deal when iberians were navigating the world
Also Singapore was an important post for the british empire

>Phillipines

1st westernized east asian country. Not in the best circumstances but westernized nonetheless

also famous for /asean/ threads

>westernized
Of course.
They westernized though DNA, none of the SEA can beat them.

Thais are the blessed children of the Chakri Dynasty and the immortal sires of the Sukhothai Kingdom that ruled over Greater Siam - the first and only power to conquer the entire Indochina Peninsula atop the ruins of the fallen Khmer Empire.

The only Asian country never to be colonized by Europe, Thailand invented the best martial arts the world has ever known and also the most celebrated food culture in Asia next to China and Japan.

Philippines actually have the most powerful race in the world

The greatest achievement of the Thai race is the ladyboy

ESPEVISLY EPIK SUCKUP OF ENGLAND IN WAR FOR SINGAPUR

>The only Asian country never to be colonized by Europe
Yes, by giving up large swaithes of territory to UK and France.

Playing the two powers against each other was a skilfull use of diplomacy, tho.

It was that or the arabs.

6,500.000*
ftfy

The greatest Singapore achievement is the most humiliating military defeat in British history.

False. Singapore has achieved absolutely nothing.

>Conquer the entire Indochina Peninsula
Except some skinny yellow beach.

Flips survived 3 superpowers throughout history so there's that.

RARE FLAG

It was skillful.

Especially when everyone else in the region was (and remains) apeshit retarded.

Thais have always had a proud martial and monarchical culture that survives to this day.

We are the Southeast Asia's second largest economy (and only because Indonesia has 200 million people) and we enjoy a higher quality of life and contendedness than any our communist or Islamic neighbors.

We are Asia uncensored, unbowed, unbent and unbroken.

SEA will end up sub-saharan africa tier (if not worse) without chinese pilgrims and indian traders, period.

No one could take that.

It no longer counts.

OVERPRICED SHIT

Thailand is known for its trannies, pedophiles, and prostitution.

also ladyboys.
based thailand

thailand is shit though, its super-corrupt and has terrible governing.

vietnam will over-take it as the asean power in a few years. indonesia's kinda incompetent but they are also stronger.

shit country very third world etc etc

Vietnam is an overrated shit. They only "won" against us because of politics back home. There's literally nothing unique or interesting about Vietnam, and Vietnamese culture is nonexistent outside of some decent noodles and sandwiches. Also, my Chinese GF once told me that China owned the Vietnamese for thousands of years.

Traders are fine as long as they go back to where they come from. Also, Thais are two faced cowards who let Japs walk over them to Malaya. Never been colonised indeed.

they've btfo china more than a dozen times repeatedly throughout their history with smaller numbers.

dont forget those sneaky arab merchantman

Nah.

Why would we oppose our Axis allies?

Even now they're better than Malay monkeys who continue to support Muslim insurgencies in our south.

>better education
>higher growth
>better military
>trade links/more diversified economy
>etc.

>Traders are fine as long as they go back to where they come from
thats why you SEAniggers keep those traders' culture instead let them go back to where they came from along with the traders?
admit it, you know you're inferior and you want to be us so badly even till this very day.

They're 20 years behind Thailand.

They will never catch up.

Thailand is already first world.

Whichever country produced ladyboys

Cambodia built a fucking skull throne, man.

>implying my pinoybros won't eventually overtake all the world with our massive population migrating for "jobs", spreading our seed to every race and ethnicity to every corner of our good Lord' earth, proving once and for all that the Filipinos are truly strongest race

How come whenever someone mentions Thailand there's that one Thai that comes in these threads and goes apeshit.

>Especially philippines, who's entire culture was stone-age
No.

>implying your president won't kill you for trying to leave the country before you have a chance to spread your seed anywhere

this is 2004 though. they've grown 7-8% per year while thailand has stopped growing.

there's also better improvements in things like poverty reduction and less inequality and currently have a better educated population imo.

do you think being a beggar with $4 is much better than being a beggar with $1-2?

aren't you SEAniggers prone to apeshit towards anything?
niggers got batshit angry because a lecturer said "god isn't arabian" here recently.
fucking imbecile i swear

Why is it called Philippines?

Who's that famous Philipp?

We also btfo Mongol too.
With annihilation result.

King Philip II of Spain

>they've btfo china
>china btfo china
hmmm

UH, ALL THE CHINESE PEOPLE OR CINABABI AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE IT'S FOR MALAY PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE CHINESE PEOPLE SLAVES AGAIN!!!

>btfo
>still has to suck Mongol-Chinese cocks afterwards
You want real BTFO? Try Japan or Ain Jalut.

What's wrong with being chinese?

What has Vietnam done besides sending mass refugees to other countries? Hardly anyone in their country can even afford a car.
Other countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia are superior.
Go to Vietnam and tour guy tells you they are communists but don't even believe in communism and starts shit talking it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

Say what?

And don't forget that several Vietnamese dynasties were founded by Chinese such as Tran and Ho. And others were massive Sinophiles such as Nguyen.

>the Spanish gave their country a name they can't pronounce correctly

That's just mean.

To be fair, there were 4 invasions vs. 2 against japan, and japanese never historically paid anyone tribute.
>Ain Jalut
This was mostly turks and mercenaries though, not really a mongol force.

vietnamese mail order brides are best mail order brides t.b.h chink mail order brides are fucking annoying and bantam

Myanmar continues to fight a decades long civil-war. Long live Shan-State.

>malay
>not poor "abo"mination of chinese, abos, and indians
>not having culture being pathetic imitation of indian and chinese culture
kek, have a mass suicide already so we can claim what rightly ours

Literally nothing.

Philippines managed to have the lowest rape index in the whole world because pinays are sex sluts so it ain't rape if they enjoy it

Yes but especially this guy,
is trying way too hard.

>implying Vietnam isn't corrupted and has terrible governing

>Not knowing politic
That's why you need Westernized though DNA.
Tributary is literally gib some money every year which better than let they keep invading which can't rebuild.
Even with more win after 3, King literally needs to live in mountain with a lot of invading.
>Chinese GF education.
Vietnam literally use the whole Chinese language until based French replace it not because those dynasties is Chinese.
Also, they are donating Vietnam for 1000 years and after another 1000 years that they only win one conquer of Vietnam, which last about 20-30 years.

>What's wrong with being chinese?
illegal immigrants and unsanitary

>japanese never historically paid anyone tribute.

Every time Japan """traded""" with China they were paying tribute.

Philippines are a gud ally. Much love.

Thailand did plenty of interesting things and managed to prevent getting raped by Euros and merely got left to be irrelevant. Pretty slick moves.

Indonesia, Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia can't be trusted to govern themselves.

also
>I WILL MAKE CHINESE PEOPLE SLAVES AGAIN!!!
>AGAIN
says low IQ niggers being deluded by religion propagated by us, and being ruled by kings with our heritage.
seriously, its in your DNA to bow before us

We fought Mongol and won, then the leader of this war created Majapahit which was the first kingdom who united Nusantara.
Javanese language has the most literature works in entire SEA.
Majapahit reached Madagascar and made settlement there, I heard Suriah also could speak Javanese though it's middle age Javanese (Majapahit period).
Etc. I'm too lazy to explain all.

Nobody is communist there beside the goverment. They (the goverment) haven't done shit for this country for so long.

t. post-colonial chink

strike a nerve?

laughing at malays ITT

we build magnificent wonders while europoors were busy slinging shit at each others and running around forest naked

I'm chink myself, user. But my ancestor came as merchant before Dutch came.

Anything is better than a beggar who can't afford a bra or meat that is anything other than dog.

I've always wanted to visit Southeast Asia but don't know where I'd go or what I'd do or if I'd survive.

>we

this butthurt makes you more poor and shithole

so what? our ancestor build this country culture and existence before and after dutch come, these niggers should be ashamed to talk shit while claiming our ancestor's achievement

WUZ

>our

who are you quoting

>le indian architect faec
i wonder if you'd even invent speech at all if not because of foreigners

You couldn't talk as 'our' when your ancestor came here because of Dutch.

Thailand sounds like the place for you.

My family regularly hosts Western people.

This German girl told me she was happy to be in an Asian country where people weren't constantly staring at her like they did in India.

She walked around in shorts at night and said she never felt unsafe.

look at this minority mentality kek
let me guess, you were bullied in school for being a chink?

so tell me does indons really hates the chinks? i'm confused about the chink diaspora in southeast asia what do southeast asian natives think about chinks in southeast asia?

>i am an uneducated retard please rape my face

you can trace the linage of the syailendras dynasty back to the native population. we build this on our own

Pic.

No, eating dog makes you a shithole.

That and needing surgery just to look passable lol.

my point is pure-blooders have been your masters throughout the history contrary to what this ape believe

tfw watched Act of Killing

Tfw they were casually bragging about killing random Chinese on the streets. That one nigger even laughed about killing the dad of his Chinese girlfriend.

Fucking savage niggers.

Yeah, tbf we were under good relationship back then when Dutch still didn't came.
How the fuck does it change so fast.

>No, eating dog makes you a shithole. That and needing surgery just to look passable lol.
your 3rd shithole whores are licking our asses you should be ashamed about being a country that full of koreaboos

The Philippines is Asia's first Democratic Republic. Everyone else was busy with their Kingz n Shiet.

Sure there's the Republics of Ezo and Formosa, but that Crypto State was more of a rebel movement and failed to establish anything resembling a state/constitution/3 branch government.

The First Philippine Republic had all three. No matter how short lived it was.