My Gfs iphone got stolen a vhile ago. she put it under lost mode but didnt blocked it completly...

My Gfs iphone got stolen a vhile ago. she put it under lost mode but didnt blocked it completly. Few month ago she got letter that her iphone was located in another part of the world. And today she got email that her phone was removed from "my device" or something and cannot be located by find my iphone anymore. Is it possible to block fone completly somehow or try to hack in to it and see whos that motherfucker who has it if you have imei number?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpN9NzO4Mo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JAMAL
A
M
A
L

Give it back Tyrone

Give it back Hatmaguptafratarinagarosterlous

yeah i bet that was nigga thief named Jamal. its always damn niggers

It's some sex slave's phone now. Sorry.

get it back Jamal

Fuck him. Also gimme a decent answer. Rescpect for trips tho.

Many stolen phones make their way to South America where professional hackers get them new clean ID's and sell them on the market. There was a documentary on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpN9NzO4Mo8

>a vhile ago
Does iPhone have wireus?

>gf
I'm not inclined to help someone who has something I've never had and never will. So kindly fuck off.

>I'm not inclined to help someone who has something I've never had and never will.
Translation: I don't know what to do but I had to make a post about it.

Translation: you're a normalfag

>gf
>my
>implying

Shoulda blocked it when you had the chance

sounds like Jamal's got it now

>Few month ago she got letter that her iphone was located in another part of the world.
a letter? who the fuck sends letters?

>implying the person who received said letter exists

No, it's the same as a poor guy helping a rich guy get into his Lambo because he forgot the keys inside.

You must have had a really old iPhone, or had your security set to shit if you couldn't have set it to where it is locked down and found.

Turn off the thing that lets you put it on airplane mode without unlocking, have Find iPhone activated, and have a really long password (mine is 20 digits). Furthermore, you should NEVER have your phone unencrypted when you are out in public unless you are actively using it (and when you are done, you restart the phone in order to make the phone encrypted again).

I don't understand people who purchase technology without learning how it works.

*wirus

>South America
>professional hackers
is this bait?

well brazilians are the ones who jailbroke the PS4 for example, maybe it can happen
people steal a lot more here and makes sense they wanna put effort into unlocking it and reselling