Let me tell you something. Us Iranians don't get upset when you call us Arab because we are proud of ourselves...

Let me tell you something. Us Iranians don't get upset when you call us Arab because we are proud of ourselves, in fact most Iranians hate themselves and would erase their identity if their could. BUT calling us Arab is criminal because we are neither linguistically, nor ethnically Arab. However, you can call us pygmy, Turk, Kurd, nigger, anything you want. Just not Arab. Why? Because Arabs are a bunch of spezes who kill people and terrorize the world that's why. I don't think even Arabs want to be called Arab.

Arab.

Arab.

they usually call themselves persian here, though ive never seen any of them get any trouble here and i live in Oklahoma, oddly enough we have quite a large number of Iranians here, one of my mates girl friend was Iranian and her dad was apparently some big shot in the Shah's security force.

U persian?

Persian is an ethnicity, like Kurd, or Turk. Iran has three language groups, Indo-Aryan, Semitic and Turkic. Azeris and a few others are Turkic. Persians and Kurds and Lors and Indo-Aryan. Arabs and Jews are Semitic.

I wish I could understand what Westerners mean by "Iranians considering themselves Persian". Iranians ARE Persian, Kurdish, Azeri, etc. They don't consider themselves to be anything. If you could give an example of some group of people who also "consider" themselves something, that would be great.

Iran is Shia-Persian coalition?

Yes Iran is only 8% Sunni.

Shut up Arab

are there Jews there

Kos modar

if you are a muslim, you're an arab.

Indonesians?

What does that make me you retard?.

You forgot the lizard-eating part when you were talking about Arabs,

Well, that's fair. I won't call Iranians arabs then.

Based Iran fights the Axis of evil, US, KSA, Israel and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "Salaam", is in fact, "Dorood", or as I've recently taken to calling it, "Dorood bar shoma". "Salam" is not a pure Persian word unto itself, but rather a loan word from Arabic that is made useful by its own inferior culture, language, and grammar comprising a full Taazi language.

Many Iranians speak a modified version of the Persian language every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Persian language which is widely spoken today is often polluted with Arabic loanwords and the Arabic script, and many of its users are not aware that it is not the true Persian language, and is instead "Farsi".

There really is a Persian, and these people are speaking it, but it is a form interspersed with Arabic loanwords. Persian is the language: the vocabulary, syntax, and grammar of the speaking system which allows communication to others. Purity of the Persian language is an essential part of the Aryans, but useless when combined with Taazi words; it can only function in the context of a complete, untouched Persian language. Persian is normally used in combination with Arabic loan words and alphabet: the whole system is basically Persian with Arabic added, or "Farsi". All the so-called "Persian" speakers are really speaking "Farsi".

How hard would it be to get a persian qt? How religious are young girls there? Would they mind if i'm Catholic?

They don't like spics. If they wanted a brown BF they'd date another Iranian

thanks for informing me of this
I'll know to call you arabs from now on

you maybe were white along time ago but youre arab rape babies. if youre a muslim some arab back in history fucked your women. you may not be completely arab but you definitely have some arab blood.

>Persian is an ethnicity, like Kurd
Thanks chubak,i've been telling these retards this since you left,the other night some former iranica chan fag got mad when i told him that and called me an arab.

btw Omanis are cool though.

No women can resist latin dick

so as I understand it iranians and persians are like asians and chinese right?

all chinese are asians but not all asians are chinese, and all persians are iranian but not all iranians are persian

or am I a retarded faggot

You got it right burger.

bashe, mamnun nigger

hah,this reminds me of those times when i played with a clan and my nick was "Niggermancer" and people just called me Nigger.

>Atheist
Is that legal there?

Iran is a shit country and should be wiped off the earth. You are stealth Jews. I have hated every single Iranian I met. We have tons of your """students""" here. Arrogant hard headed smelly fucks. Calling you Arabs is an insult to Arabs. And I hate Arabs even more.

:(

Iranians getting mad about being called Arabs is as bad as Koreans complaining about being called Chinese.

>We have tons of your """students""" here

I know some of them,what?Did one of them cucked you or something?

fuck you for flying over a warzone

kek

Question: When the hell are you guys going to overthrow the Ayatollah and oust those Republican Guard fucks? It's clear that only a handful of Iranians actually like living in a theocracy.

the ayatollah has prostate cancer so soon inshallah