TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of learning programming and working on my project ideas like I...

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of learning programming and working on my project ideas like I had planned to for a really long time

If I started back then ID be done by now and proud of myself.

>not programming and shitposting on Sup Forums at the same time
This is what dual monitor setups are for.

>proud of myself.
HAH don't kid yourself kiddo, neither you nor your mother would be proud.

>tfw you wasted thousands of hours programming instead of shitposting on Sup Forums

If I could have all that time back, I wouldn't waste a second of it making crap that nobody would even use.

I rather say "oh well" than "what if".

If you didn't spend/waste these hours on Sup Forums daily you wouldn't be the person you are today user!
You are an amazing human be-- oh wait you are a fucking NEET, disgrace of the human race. Go out, do something, ACT NOW !

Why should people try to min/max their time like its another stat on a character in an RPG ?

I already fucking work full time, if i wanna shit post for entertainment I fucking will.

Stay mediocre while others excel.

>Go out, do something, ACT NOW !
said the terrorist, isis recruiters, nazi recruiters, hitlers mentor, and a million of sacks of shit who made the world worse by simply
>going out and doing something

muh neetdom is safe

Nazis were good though

good at ensuring the extinction of hwite peepull?
cause they didn't achieve anything else..

White people aren't a monolith, "white" isn't a race.

ofc not. asians, africans, native americans, native austrailians...
there's no difference at all, we're all exactly the same.
yup. europeans and north eastern asians are identical, not just physically but culterally and ethically too.

i mean i do agree we're all a bunch of walking talking sacks of shit.
but you'd have to be retarded not to acknowledge the differences between races.
it's like calling a fucking chihuahua the same thing as a pitbull.. sure they're both yappy shit rat dogs.
but there are significant differences, hence the different labels for each individual breed

Well I wasted the last 8 years of my life with my ex wife and now the bitch won't even let me see my dog but you don't hear my complaining

>not shitposting during lectures and getting a degree in CompSci
I still don't know how to code properly and I'm a post-grad now.

What exactly do I have in common with a Frenchman besides a similar skintone? We share literally nothing in common.

Race doesn't matter, ethnicity matters.

I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years, and I have a Master's Degree in Computer Science, and will be starting a PhD soon. Surely, you don't spend all day on this site, do you?

Who gives a fuck? Nobody will care that you did/didn't do either of those things when you're dead.

Prove it tripfag

Did you cheat on all of your assignments? Because that is the only way I can imagine someone would get through any decent computer science program without somehow figuring out how to write software.

I posted this not too long ago in /dpt/. I'm too lazy to take a new picture with a different timestamp.

I've been on Sup Forums for 9 years and I'm a NEET.

Totally worth it.s

How much time did you allocate to Sup Forums during your studies?

I share this feel. When I was younger I was withdrawn and thought there was no difference between someone taking the piss and giving advice so I ignored all of it. I had little understanding of the world so the internet was just some neat toy, not an opportunity right in front of me. Now there are people who have been coding since they were teenagers running businesses or earning 6 figs while I am competing with Rajeev for jobs that require 5 years experience and pay only a token level above minimum wage.

Why would you do a PhD, apart from the prestige?

There are an overabundance of PhD students and no academic positions?

Also, I hope you are doing your PhD at a different university. A PhD from a 500-600th university in the US alone? Just why?

I want to do research. Also, plenty of CS departments are trying to grow, and thus need new professors.

WWU does not offer PhD programs. I will be getting my PhD at Washington State University.

Yeah but we're alive now so why not make the most of it?